Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #211
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

I was up late last night... finishing the story, then other stuff... oi... yes, I just woke up.
I was actually afraid I wouldn't make it because I wasn't 100% sure I got "fairy tale" right... at least I cut it.
Ooh, mystery... one of my favorite books of all time is mystery...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #212
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Pearlz13
yeah..all the time! I read Nancy Drew, even though it is way under my reading level(LOL) and I read bigger mystery books, but they are kinda like mystery fantasy books, not in a series. I always try to figue out the mystery before Nancy does, and sometime she can be soooo stupid! Its obvious sometimes!

OOH! I JUST GOT AN IDEA! must...type...before brain stops!

whats a cool name for a sidewalk cafe?
Um..... I don't know..... Sidewalk Cafe? LOL

I do every once and a while. I also read Gilda Joyce series and odds & ends. At school, our teacher assigns genres and we have to read a book under that genre. I normally read a mystery book when she doesn't know about it. Teehee! Yeah, well, they are for younger kids, like 2nd grade or something. I read them in first and in 2nd they started getting kinda easy, but I read them still, if they sound interesting.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:41 AM   #213
dancingmoon9
Webkinz :)

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kinda dissapionted, I think you just wanted to give me a bad score because you had the power to.
violet77 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 08:57 AM   #214
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by violet77
I'm kinda dissapionted, I think you just wanted to give me a bad score because you had the power to.
That is far from the truth. I was only being honest. But what's over is over, let's move on and get this round under the belt. You know that I'm not like that. I did think the end was confusing, and that it needed more content, and the lack of content made it sound corny a little bit. But I know you can do better, so let's just forget about it.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #215
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

I read gilda joyce. ladies of the lake, and the piano one...in england....and what was it called? I dont know. and not gonna look. Later. Im too comfortable. lol.

Anyways, I'm at a loss how to start! I really think that and endings are my weaknesses.
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 07:57 AM   #216
Gift Guru

OMG, Do you? I always feel like I'm the only person on the planet who ever reads them. There are actually 3: Ladies of The Lake, Ghost Sonata, and Gilda Joyce, the physic investigator. I finished those in like October, yet I remember every moment. Those books are really good. They have all those mystery elements, and vivid characters, and a little humor. PERFECTO! Best books I've ever read.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:14 AM   #217
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah! Ghost Sonata. What I remember so vividly about the book is when they're at the psrk and that girl comes in the cloak and thye hide in the church. Yeah...and then that boy with that other girl...yeah Names is what I am bad at - and I love the humor in them. I have only read 2 of the 3. I still need the physic investigator one. and every time i go to the book store, the only one ever stocked is ladies of the lake. Been there Done that. COME ON! But yea.. i reaalllllyy like those books. i liked the ladies of the lake cuz of the fish on the girl or something. ((I haven't read one of these books since last summer. I remember it, cuz I got smores on it from fourth of july! I think...so dont go thinking i am like...having hsort term memory loss. My dad does. ((lOl not really)) but Not ME!
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #218
Gift Guru

LOL! Same at our bookstore! I always like to buy books instead of checking them out from the library (I just like to keep them) But, I just broke down and checked it out from the library. And then, I found it at another Barnes & Noble and bought it.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #219
turtle606

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Ok everyone, it's time that we have a nice little chat. The deadline was up 9 minutes ago. And 2 of my great contestants haven't posted. Now, I'm going to let it slide, and pretend yall turned it in, and it was good enough to stay, but next time, you get the axe. Got it?

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Wait..... I think 3, actually. Let me go see.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Anyone who didn't post gets a pass this time. Okay? Just try not to let it happen again. Thanks!

~TexasGirl~
Wait? Did you let me into the next round? When is the deadline?

---------- turtle606 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
OMG, Do you? I always feel like I'm the only person on the planet who ever reads them. There are actually 3: Ladies of The Lake, Ghost Sonata, and Gilda Joyce, the physic investigator. I finished those in like October, yet I remember every moment. Those books are really good. They have all those mystery elements, and vivid characters, and a little humor. PERFECTO! Best books I've ever read.
OMG!
I TOTALLY AGREE! I read those books too! They ARE SOOO GOOD! I can't wait till the next one comes out! I hope soon! I thought I was the only one also!

Last edited by turtle606; 06-30-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #220

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I know. Sorry about that! But I posted that I wasn't posting, so I think that's good. But I am posting that story when it is done anyway!
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!