Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

Pretty much. I realized my idea is two senteences long, and there is no detail possible because it was based off of a dream I had six years ago.
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #172
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Oh........ well, what was your idea.... I might be able to give some tips.....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #173

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Something about the tooth fairy changing forms
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #174
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Changing forms????
Old 06-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #175

It was a confusing dream...
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #176
Gift Guru

Ahhh, I see. Well, the tooth fairy is a good start- why don't ya make up some other fairies that live in her town, and umm, make up some problem and solve it.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #177
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

im in the middle of my story. and im kinda stuck. i hate dentists too. 4 teeth pulled out, and the gas medciine 2 put you to sleep, ihad my eyes closed, and they thought i was asleep so her opened my mouth,a nd pulled. I was awake! I screamed. Loud. It was embarassing. LOL.
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #178
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

I have finished my story! Come take a look!

Mist by violet77

In a frosty town in New York, a family of six lived in a run down, old, smelly apartment. "Nah nah nah nah nah!" "Leave me alone!! Aunt Fay gave it to me, NOT you!" Mist and Charlie were at it again. Mist was walking away from Charlie, into the wall. She falied to relize that a door was behind her. "Ahh!" She banged her head on the door. "You're a klutz!" Charlie screamed. Stomping followed. "You guys, knock it off now. Charlie, just give the necklace back." Big sister to the rescue. Aunt Fay had said that the necklace will pretect you from everything. And it usually worked for Mist."He started it!" "No, she did!!" An agurment was arise. "I don't care who did it. I'm telling mom." Trisha was already stomping down the stairs to the parents' bedroom. Stupid kids, Trisha thought.
"Mom, Charlie and Mist won't stop fighting." Trisha said. "Uggh." Her mother was already getting up out of her favorite chair by the window and pushing Siera off her lap."Mommy," Siera said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I will be right back." She said, walking right past Trisha with a dirty look on her face. Trisha's mother walked up the stairs. A faint cry of "Help me!" was in the distance. Suddenly Trisha's mother started to walk faster up the stairs. Her breaths became faster, too. When Trisha's mother reached the top of the stairs, a chill went down her spine. No Charlie. No Mist. She noticed a door was open. It happened to be the door Mist banged into only Mist didn't bang into the door. She fell through it.
This isn't your ordinary apartment. This isn't your ordinary family. And this isn't your ordinary story. This story is about a door, a girl, and another dimension beyond human knowledge. What you're about to read is NOT what you expected.
Beyond the other side of the door, Mist found herself trapped in a nightmare. At first, all she could see was white. It was a small white room. It was just her, no furniture, no sun, just air. At least that was what she could make out. In the distance, something stood out to her--some rectangular form of some sort. She used all of her strengh to pick herself up off the ground. She walked towards this rectangular form and then spotted a round knob. She clutched the knob tightly and turned it right and pushed it inwards. Once snow plummeted her face like a rocket. Her face stung as she adjusted to the cold air. She could see snow topped pine trees for miles and miles. Suddenly, a figure jumped out in front of her. A bird with a dark purple body and broad wings hovered in front of Mists' face. "You must come to the castle at once!" said the tiny bird. Mist did not know how to react. "I, I, okay..." "Follow me," said the bird. Mist jumped and ran through the frosty forest getting her knees deep in the snow as she kept her gaze focused on the flapping wings and swift turns of the bird that was leading her. Finally, they reached a stone castle, with architecture so detailed one look would spark a million questions. "This way," the bird said. Mist followed it through the hallways and dark passages in the castle until they came to a small room with medieval decor.
A stern grizzly bear was seated upon a jewel encrested throne complete with red velvet.
"Mist, you have entered our land, the land of mythical creatures and extrodinary things. I see you have met Tweet, our guide bird. He memorized our entire city map." The bear was proud of what he had stated. "And what excatly is your land called?" Mist asked. A bubbly feeling was inside her but she dared to let it go because of her fear. "Ahh, a courious girl at that. Our land is simply called Foresteck, for my father." Mist was thinking of more questions by the minute. "What is your name?" Mist asked. "My name is Foresteck, like my father but I like to be called Wilbur." "How do you know my name?" Mist was on to him again. "We, the citzens of Foresteck keep a close eye on the mortals, well, you. We don't want anyone entering our land. So, we saw you fall into the door, and we read you. Tweet, tkae her to the Alayos suite, NOW." Wilbur seemed to be uncomfortable.
Tweet led Mist to a small, cottage-like house through the blistering woods. "Open the door, please," Tweet said above the howling winds. Mist grabbed the doorknob, turned and pushed the door open. Inside, a dirt-floored room was revealed. Over in the corner, four chains were nailed to the wall. Mist pionted to them. "What are those for?" No answer. "Tweet, answer me." No answer. Mist looked around the room.
Suddenly, four grizzly bears in sliver armor jumped out of different places. One from the linen closet, one from another door and one from a bathroom door. "Tweet, what's going on?" Mist said in a furious tone. The four Grizzly bears charged at Mist, and two grabbed her right arm and two grabbed her left arm. They pulled her forward towards the corner with the chains. "No ,Tweeet, stoooop!! Mist shouted desperately. Her call for help was never heard. All Tweet did was hover in the room silently. The four Grizzly bears opened the chains and secured Mist's arms in them. The four Grizzly bears left the room in silence, glancing at each other with guilty looks. Tweet was too stunned to think. "Tweet, where did they come from?" Mist asked again. "I, I don't know." Tweet replied. "Wilbur." Mist had one word. "Wilbur", she said again. "GET ME OUT!!"
All of a sudden, a knocking sound came at the door. It opened. Sure enough, Wilbur and the same gang of monsterous bears that had chained her up were there, in her presence. "Oh, good work, men. It looks like the little mortal child was captured beautifully." Wilbur said, a sinister smile across his face. "Let me out." Mist said, a trace of fear in her voice. "That's okay, you'll be fine in here, right?" Then he brought out a sword. "This will only hurt a bit." He said. "No, this will only hurt a bit." Mist said, the same sinster look as before on her face this time. She brought out a gold necklace with an owl clutching a leaf. A intensifying light came from the owl. "Ahhh!" Wilbur shouted, putting his hands over his face to shield his eyes form the blinding light. The other bears did the same. Suddenly, the bears all turned to dust. The melted away with the light from the necklace. Tweet picked the lock on the chains and Mist got home. But most of all. Why did we think aout this so much? Because of one person, Mist.

Last edited by violet77; 06-26-2008 at 10:52 AM..
violet77 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #179

violet77 may have just given me a ton of inspiration! All I needed was "smelly apartment in New York"
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #180
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
violet77 may have just given me a ton of inspiration! All I needed was "smelly apartment in New York"
There ya go.

We're all waiting until last minute... I'm trying to finish mine early this morning so I can swim all day...
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!