Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #161
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

Yay! My inspiration came from virtual dragon eggs, along with another book. Only human character is based loosely off of the main character in a book I'm reading...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 11:24 AM   #162
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Good cattails! I knew you'd get an inspiration. I am going to post what parts of my story I have so far. One sec...

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Here it is:
Once upon a time,
in a land called Wendelton, there was a palace. And in this palace lived King Andrew and Queen Beth. And the king & queen had a son, Prince Willy. And Willy had a brother, who was only 5, Prince Bobby. And the boys had 2 sisters: Princess Elle & Princess Nancy. Elle was 10 and Nancy was 9. Willy was 8. One day, it was raining outside, and the children began to quarrel.

"Willy! Give me my doll back!" Shouted Nancy, as Willy Ran to the marble winding stair case. "I'm gonna drop it......." He said in a teasing manor, dangling the doll from the railing by one of it's feet. "NO!!" Nancy pulled pulled the other foot. Willy wouldn't let go. They yanked back and forth. "Mine! Let go!" Nancy shouted. "I don't care!" Willy sneered back. "I'm older!" Nancy protested, and yanked harder. "TOO BAD!" Willy screamed at the top of his lungs, and yanked. "Rrrrriiiiip" The doll tore into two. Nancy sobbed. "I hate you Willy!" She said through tears. "Good, cause I hate you too!" He said back, proudly marching off. "Mother!!! Willy ripped my doll!" No answer. Elle came over to the stair case. "Never mind, Mother." Elle said calmly and helped Nancy up off the floor where she had been sitting, weeping. "Now, where's Ann?" Elle asked. Ann was Nancy's doll, with the lace dresses, and the beautiful chocolate brown hair. "There." She said pointing at the ripped doll, tears still rolling down her cheeks. Elle picked it up. "Don't cry," She said. "I do believe I can fix it." Together they walked to their room. Elle pulled a trunk from underneath her bed. She opened it, and pulled out a sewing needle, flesh colored thread, and pink thread, and a thimble. Nancy sat and watched as Elle sewed up the doll where she had been torn, and then, open the trunk again to reveal several different fabrics. She found a sturdy canvas that was Ann's skin tone and sewed a patch over top of the stitching, to be sure it didn't rip open again. "There, Ann's all fixed up." She handed the doll to Nancy. "Thank you, Elle." Nancy said, and sat Ann on her bed.
*********************************************************************************************

The next day, it was bright and sunny. Elle woke up early. Elle loved mornings, that magical moment when you open your eyes to the glimmering morning sun pouring through the curtains, the birds singing. She gave a happy, relaxed sigh. She sat down at her vanity and brushed out her golden hair. She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out one of her casual dresses. It was off white and had medium pink roses on it, and lace trim. It was short sleeved and went to right above her knees. She slipped off her night gown, that was made out of a bed sheet (the most comfy material). She put in the dirty clothes hamper. Then she put the dress on. She reached behind her and pulled up the zipper. She put her hair up in a bun. She put in her diamond earrings. She put on her ballet flats (the off white ones) Just as she was putting her locket around her neck when Nancy awoke. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked.
"What are you doing up so late? It's 6:30. You should be up by now." Elle responded.
"Hmph." Nancy went over to her dresser and put on her casual dress, which was a pale tan with plum colored roses. She brushed out her pretty strawberry blonde hair and put it in pigtails. "Nancy, would you please tie this bow in my hair?" Elle asked, holding out a pink bow. Nancy tied it in. Soon enough, they were ready.

They walked down the marble winding staircase. They walked to the large wooden door with the family crest on it that led to the throne room. Elle knocked. "Come in." It was their mother's voice. Elle pushed open the heavy door and walked in. "Good morning Mother." They said in unison, standing before her throne. "Don't we look pretty today?" She said. As silly as this sounds, Elle thought, I feel nervous around my own mother. "Thank you Mother." They replied. "Well, I heard about what Willy did yesterday, and I apoligise. Your father and I were busy, as always. I have a surprise for you girls. I need your help." She climbed out of the throne, her cayenne velvet dress trailing after her. She had golden hair, just like Elle. She motioned them to follow. They ended in the dining hall, where meals were held. The children were to always be on their best manors in the dining hall. A pale, slender woman of about 25 stood before them. She had dark chocolate brown hair. "This is Helen. She is our new maid. As you know, MIss Quen was not the best maid, so we hired Helen. I was hoping that you girls could show her all around the palace. Would you?" "Yes Mother, Nancy and I will show her around at once." Elle replied, shooting a smile toward Helen. "Good." And with that, their mother gracefully stepped down the hall and into the throne room.
********************************************************************************************
"Um, let's start here. This is the dining hall. We have all our meals here. You'll serve them to us." Elle said. She walked over to a door with a board with 3 hooks that 1 had an apron hung on it. "This is the kitchen," She said pushing open the door. "She took the clean, white apron from the hook and handed it to Helen. "This is yours. That's Apalo, our chef. " He waved. " Always give the gold tray with the red jewel on it to mother, the gold one with the indigo jewel to father, the silver one with the emerald to me, the silver one with the diamond to Elle, the silver one with the Topaz to Bobby, and the silver one with the turquoise to Willy." Nancy said, pointing to the stack of trays on the counter. They left the kitchen. they walked to the throne room's door. "Helen, this is the throne room. Mother and Father's thrones are in there. Whenever they wish to speak with you, go here. Always knock first." Nancy said. She knocked on the door. "Come in." It was their father. "We were just showing Helen the the throne room. " Nancy said, and they exited. She walked into an open room with red, vintage patterned couches and chairs. "This is the living room. We come in here sometimes to talk to Apalo when it isn't meal time. You can come in here on your break." Nancy said.
Then, they followed into the grand ball room. "This is the Ball Room. We have all the celebrations held here. You aren't allowed to go in unless the card on the door is a joker," Elle said, pointing to the joker playing card taped on the door. They went up the stair case and into their room. "This is our room. If you ever forget, just remember that ours is the one with the heart carved in the door." Elle pointed to the heart carved on the door. She walked over to the hampers. "Always take the baskets down to the laundry room, which we'll be showing you soon. Same with the boys' room. They're asleep still, but their room is the one with the clover on the door. This is the the floor 2 bathroom, and every morning you take the towels to the laundry room and put fresh ones. Every week, put a new bar of soap on the counter. The Floor one bathroom was next to the dining hall, Mother said she showed you it." Elle said. "Yes. She did." Helen replied. "Don't be frightened about all the work, there's Linda to help you. We hired her a week ago. She's out in the garden because our gardener, Jane, is on vacation, but she gets back this afternoon." Elle said reassuringly. Helen gave a sigh of relief. "Good." "This is the laundry room. There's the washer there, and the drier is right here. Mother prefers you hang dry the laundry, but if it's rainy or too cold, you dry them. The soap and towels are in this cabinet." Nancy said. "Ok, let's see your room. It's on the 3rd floor." They walked up another stair case. "This is your room." Nancy said. The room had wood floors, all of the hired person's quarters did. It had wall paper that was off white with blue flowers. The bed was blue, and the furniture was made of wood painted white. "The bathroom is right here." Elle pointed to the door. "Well, that's it. The 4th floor is more hired person's quarters, and the 5th floor is Mother & Father's room and other things for them, and then there's the safety tower for when there is tornadoes. Mother has explained that to you. All I have to show you is the outdoor stuff." The girls lead Helen down all the steps and to the door. "This is the door you use to come in and to go out. We'll introduce you to the guards so they'll let you in." Nancy said. She opened the door. "Gaurds, this is Helen. She's a new maid." Elle said politely. The guards nodded and said hello. "This is the courtyard, where we children play. You and Linda are to watch us most of the time, and come help if we need it. This is the nothing area," Elle said. "Mother used to have a unicorn, but we sold him. And this is the garden." A woman, also pale and slender with blonde hair that was falling out of a bun stood up. "Hi, I'm Linda." She said, shaking Helen's hand. "I'm Helen." "Nice to meet you. At 7 tonight, right after dinner, the workers have a meeting with the king and queen. I guess we'll all be aquainted then. Goodbye!" They walked over to the back of the castle yard. "This is the patio, we have some gatherings out here. Well, that's it. Mother has a book she'd like you to read on the counter, reminding you of your responsibilities. You start tomarrow." Nancy said. "It was a pleasure touring with both of you. I'll catch you later." She went inside. The girls sat in the garden and talked to Linda. Soon enough, the meal bell rang. "Time for breakfast!" Elle said, dashing to the front doors.
*********************************************************************************************
In the dining hall, Beth and Andrew sat at the two heads of the table. Linda sat next to Helen, and they sat toward the middle of the table. Elle sat next to her mother, and Nancy sat across from Elle, on the other side of her mother. Wendy, their fitter(she made clothes for the family) Sat across from Helen and Linda. Oliver, the butler, sat next to Wendy. The boys came sleepily walking from upstairs in their PJs. Beth got up immeadiately. "Boys! Ugh, you look like slobs! Go upstairs and get dressed. And stay in your room. No breakfast." She scolded. There were now 4 empty chairs; Bobby's, Willy's, Apalo's, and Jane's. They all sat quietly waiting. Beth got up and went into the kitchen. "Apalo, the boys don't get breakfast today." Beth said, in a hushed tone. He nodded. "That is a why I haven't made it yet!" He said, with a laugh. Beth smiled and returned to the dining hall. Within seconds, Apalo came out of the kitchen. He served the king and queen first. Then he served the children, and last the hired people. They all ate happily and chatted. When breakfast was over, they returned to playing. The others continued working.

At 7:00 sharp, the whole hired crew was seated in wooden chairs in the throne room. Jane had arrived, and was there too. "Good evening everyone." Queen Beth said, with a slight smile. "Good evening, Queen." They responded. "May I bring to your attention that we have a new member, a new maid, Helen?" Helen stood up. They all said hello.
"Now, let's get to business. The Grand Ball of Wendelton will be held in only 4 days. That means more work. Linda and Helen, you and my personal assistant Martin will be making the guests list & invitations. The guards will deliver them. Apalo, you and the King and I will have to pick a menu. Wendy- you'll have to make everyone new clothes.
Linda, Martin, and Helen will also decorate the Ball Room and organize the events and music. And so on. And now Helen, and Linda, you are probably wondering how you are going to do your job while juggling the ball preparations, and the children. Well, don't assume you or I will be taking care of them. This is why we now have Cindy. Cindy, come in." The back door swung open. A very tall, thin woman of about 20 appeared. She had blonde hair that went to her shoulders. "Hi." she said nervously. The queen motioned her to the front of the thrones. "Meet our new nanny."
The next day was terribly rainy. Helen and Linda were quite busy, and so was everyone else. Elle had woken up extra early today. She called her mother on her pager. "Mother?" "Yes dear?" "Well, it's so rainy and cold outside. I was wondering if everyone could just wear their PJs with a robe. WE always are dressed so fancy, and there aren't any special meetings today." "That's fine. It kinda sounds nice to me too."
"Thanks mother." Elle only put her hair in a ponytail today, with a red bow that matched her red robe and slippers. She watched the rain drizzle from the window, and the drizzle soon turned to downpour. At 8 o'clock, Nancy woke. "Why aren't you dressed?" She asked in alarm. "Calm down, Nancy. Mother says today is a robe day." "Yes!" Nancy cheered. She hopped out of bed and did her hair just like Elle. She put on her Pink bathrobe & slippers. They looked at each other. They were both looking at each other searching for an idea of what to do. "Let's go downstairs and talk to Apalo in the kitchen!" Nancy suggested. They both darted down the staircase and burst into the kitchen. "Eh, you girls better get dressed. Don't want to miss brunch, do you?" He asked, pouring himself a mug of coffee. "It's a robe day." Nancy said, sitting herself on a stool. Elle did the same. They talked for a while, when suddenly, a shout interrupted them. "Nancy! Elle! Where are you girls? Girls?!" The voice was unfarmiliar. They dashed into the hall. It was Cindy. The girls didn't know about Cindy. "Who are you? How'd you get in?" Nancy asked. Elle tugged at her sleeve, as if to say 'That was rude' "I'm Cindy, your new nanny." She said quietly. "Pardon?" "I'm Cindy your new nanny." She repeated louder. "Nanny? Mother has never hired a nanny because of the maids..." Nancy said, scowling with confusion. "Well, the maids are so very busy with the ball, so she hired me." Cindy replied matter-of-factly. "Okay, so what are you yelling at us for?" Nancy asked. Elle was too polite to say anything. "Well, you weren't in bed, and I.... didn't know where you were." Cindy said, her face turning red. "Well now you've probably woken the whole kingdom!" Nancy said rudely. "Nancy! Be nice to Cindy! That was utterly rude," Elle said, turning her attention to Cindy. "I apologize. Nancy's just a bit tired is all." Nancy looked embarrassed. "That's okay. See ya." And with that, Cindy went upstairs to wake the boys.
The girls sat up in their room all day, bored out of their minds, starring at the celing, twiddling their thumbs. Just as Nancy was going to say something; her mother called her through the pager. "Nancy, Wendy needs you for fitting." "Yes mother." Nancy dashed up the stairs and into Wendy's sewing room. Elle was left alone. Bored. Everyone was so busy with The Grand Ball Of Wendelton preparations, that they didn't even have time to chat. Sunny days were funner because they could be out doors. There was so much to do outside. She peeked over at her door that led to her look out tower, and to her surprise, a boy was sitting on the girls' look out tower. What on earth, Elle thought. Who is that? She opened the door. The sound of thunder loudened. "Who are you?" She asked, utterly puzzled. "Name's Johnny." He said. "Johnny what?" "Johnny." Johnny replied firmly. "Okay, Johnny, what are you doing here?" "Did you ever want to go on an adventure?" He asked hopefully. "Where are you going with this?" Elle asked, still puzzled. "Just answer the question." He rolled his eyes. "Yes. But..." "If you do, then meet me at the store tomarrow at 4. We can discuss it then." He climbed down a rope that was hooked to the tower banister and left. "Johnny!" Elle cried after him. He didn't answer.
The next day, it was sunny again. The weather in Wendelton in May was normally like that- sunny, rainy, sunny, rainy. It wasn't a robe day, so she wore her pale pink dress that was plain with the lace. She was eavesdropping at the kitchen door early in the morning. "I know!" It was her mother's voice. "Let's do a tea and desserts angle this time! It's perfect!" "Sounds fine to me." Said the king. "Splendid!" Said Apalo. "How about we do it, eh, later at night. We should have lemon tea. And my favorite- Wendelton Rose tea!" Apalo suggested. "Yes, Apalo, but Wendelton Rose is only available at the store." Her mother said disapointed."I could go while you eat breakfast," Apalo suggested. "No...... we are all so busy.... I guess we'll have to settle for english tea. I have some in the pantry." Queen Beth said. Elle pushed open the door. "I'll go to the store! I just happened to hear you talking...."She said excitedly. "Dear, you should stay out and play." Her mother said. "Oh, Mother, I'll go at say, 4, and I will have already played. Just make a list for me and I'll get it. Dinner isn't until 6 anyways. Please?" She asked hopefully. "Fine. At 4." Her mother said.
At 4, Elle was in the yard, watching the unicorns prance gracefully in the meadow In front of the palace. Unicorns were so beautiful. But they were also quite shy, and hardly ever let you touch them. Wild unicorns are the prettiest, with their silky coat and glimmering horns. But when it came to being shy, the wild unicorns were the worst. Elle couldn't help herself. She stood up, and took 3 steps. All the unicorns ran off. But one came back. It took a few steps toward her, then stopped. She took a step. They were about a foot apart when Apalo came running into the meadow. "Elle! Elle! Time to go to the store!" He yelled. The unicorn ran away in alarm. Elle rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't notice your friend," He said. "Here's the list. Have fun!" He ran back into the palace. Elle examined the list as she walked down the street. "Eggs, flour, sugar, blueberries, lemon extract, poppy seeds, maple syrup, 1.5 pounds of fudge, chocolate chips, and rock candy for you and your sister." It read. She smiled. She knew exactly what he was making: His fudge chocolate chip cookies, his fudge cake, chocolate chip cookies, maple candies, coconut cake bites, lemon poppy seed scones, and blueberry scones. When she reached the store, Johnny was sitting in a chair by the front desk. "Hello?" Elle called. "Mr. Quander?" He appeared from the back store room. "Elle! Is that you? Goodness, I haven't seen you since you were 7! How are you and Nancy, and Willy, and Bobby?" He said, giving her a hug. "Oh, we're all just fine. Apalo sent me to get some ingredients for some things he's making for the ball. I need Eggs, flour, sugar, blueberries, Wendelton Rose tea, lemon extract, poppy seeds, maple syrup, 1.5 pounds of fudge, chocolate chips, and rock candy." He gathered the goods, and put them in a big basket. He handed it to her. "Bye!" He called. "Bye!" She called back. She sat on a bench in front of the store to wait for Johnny. He came outside with two sticks of rock candy. He unwrapped one and gave it to Elle, and unwrapped the other for himself. "Thanks, now what is this whole adventure about, anyways?" Elle asked, then taking a lick of the rock candy. He bit a piece off his. "Well, I was thinkin you could run away, and....." Elle cut him off. "No. No way, Johnny." She protested. "Just listen," He said. "And we could go to Terranton." She smiled from ear to ear. "Terronton? Where all the animals are? The unicorns and the melody birds? And the- Oh yes, I'd love to," She said. She imagined herself weaving ribbons and wildflowers in the mane of a white wild unicorn. "but, I'm afraid I can't run away. I love my family too much." She said, looking at the ground. "It'll only be for like a month. And then you can go back. Please? You know you want to." He pleaded. "I guess so. But when? How?" She asked. "The day of the ball. It'll be so busy, nobody would notice if you snuck off." He said, excitedly. "Okay, but we'll need money. I have a savings...." Johnny interuppted her. "I have money. But bring some of yours just in case." He said. "Okay, well, I'd like to talk to you again, before we go. How about tomarrow at 3, and we'll meet in front of the store and we'll take a walk?" Elle suggested. "Sounds good." He said. They said goodbye and Elle ran home.
When she got home, she gave the groceries to Apalo, and took her rock candy upstairs to give to Nancy. She burst in. "Here, I got you this at the store." She said, handing Nancy the rock candy to her. She took it, unwrapped it, and put in in her mouth. "Hey, how come you aren't outside?" Elle asked. Nancy pointed to a brown spot on her dress. "Mother sent me in. Said girls can't get dirty. I don't get dinner." She said. "Oh. Well, I'll try to sneak you a cookie at dessert." Elle said in a comforting tone. Nancy nodded. "Elle! Wendy needs you for your fitting!" Her mother said, poking her face in the door. "Okay." Elle answered. She stepped into Wendy's office. She was sewing a dress. "Oh hi Elle! I was just working on your sister's dress, isn't it beautiful?" She said. "Oh yes, it is quite nice." Elle answered. The dress was a deep red, with poofy sleeves, and was silk, and had a bow around the middle. She motioned for Elle to sit on a stool next to her chair. "Now, here is the design I made for you,"She said, opening a big, thick purple book. The dress was tube top style, And it had a bow around the waist, and had a thin, sheer layer of fabric on the front , and then at the bottom, it had a long part that dragged the ground. "Well, do ya like it?" She asked. "Oh, it's........ beautiful, I love it." Elle managed to say. "Good! Now, let's pic colors & fabric. What color?" "How about a sky blue? Do you think that would look good? Oh, and maybe the bow around the waist could be white." Wendy pulled out a sky blue silk, a pearly white silk, and a sheer white. She put the sheer on top of the blue, and the white next to them. "Perfect!" Elle said happily. Wendy smiled. She jotted down the colors and fabrics. "Now, lets get the measurements." Wendy said, pulling out a measuring tape. (Not the kind that you would use for building something, but the kind that just rolls up) She measured. and jotted those things down. "Okay, let's pick out ways to do your hair, shoes, and other accessories." Wendy said, ready to jot down what Elle said. " How about my hair in a twist bun, with a silver tiara that has blue gems in it. And blue 1 inch heels, and a clutch bag made out of the same blue silk." Elle suggested."Perfect. That'll be all." Elle went back to her room.
The next day, earlier than normal, Elle awoke. She dressed in a lavender casual dress and white ballet flats. She did her hair in a bun. Since Nancy wasn't awake, she thought she should pack for Terronton. She packed a flashlight, the rest of her casuals, a shawl, a rain coat, an ubrella, a fan, her winter coat, blankets(spares), a sheet, 3 towels, her savings, other clothes, and her sewing kit & some fabrics. She stuffed it all into a water proof suit case. She shoved it under her bed. Just as she sat back down on her bed, Nancy awoke.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

It's about 6.25 pages.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 11 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

MORE TIPS!!
(I know ya love em!)

Tips on........loss of stories.
~If it hasn't happened yet, it will soon. Every writer has one shebang somewhere along the way where everything is lost. (Been there, done that!) Wanna know how? Okay, so I always type my stories on my dad's computer because his is hooked up to the printer. On the last day of school this year (May 31) my friend & I had a sleepover. The night I was gone my cat knocked over a big glass of water on my dad's computer. The hard drive was hosed. I had 4- no 5... stories that were over 10 pages on there. Poof. Gone FOREVER!! I'm still recovering from it. Here are some tips:

1.) Yes, chances are it is somebody's fault- even if you have the urge to hit them over the head, don't. Especially if it was a pet's fault- they don't know. They aren't as smart as we are.
2.) Wait at least a few days to try & rewrite a certain story. Try to write others and take your mind off it.
3.) When you rewrite it, don't expect it to be the same word for word. Just do your best trying to remember it, and rewrite. *Rewriting a story is like watching a movie you haven't seen in a while. Once you watch to almost the middle, you start remembering things. It's like a chain reaction*
4.) To prevent it from happening, try keeping things tidy & always have papers in the same place. If you like to type, try to put it on the internet (blog, WI, etc.) So even if the document is gone, you still can get to it.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-24-2008 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 01:11 PM   #163
GymnastGirl724

Once upon a time, there was a land called Theonavia (thee-oh-nay-vee-uh). It was ruled my King Prandleton (pran-dull-tin) and Queen Monaria (moyn-air-ee-uh). There was a large, powerful man in the kingdom, who was strong and had a lot of power. One day, the man, Spironicle (spy-ron-ickle) refused to listen to King Prandleton's orders, and rebeled with the Smindias (smin-dee-us). The ningers (nin-jurs), warriors of Theonavia, fought aganist them. The battle was long, and the king and queen had to take special herbs so they could stay the same age for the course of the battle. The battle lasted for over 100 theoyears (1000 years our time), and many warriors died. However, Prandleton, Moinaria, or Spironicle never died. Finally, the battle ended; what had happened was Spironcle took him and his warriors to another land, Spironcland. A large wall was built between the two kingdoms. That same day, the oldest and wisest theonavian, Jinrubeus (jin-roob-ee-us), made a prophecy; "The son of Theonavia will save the land". It confused everyone, seeing as Theonavia was just the name for the land, not a person. The king hired every family in town to have children, hoping one of them would be the savior, but it never was. Finally, Prandleton understood; he was the ruler of Theonavia, so his son would be the savior. Months later, Queen Moinaria had a baby boy, and they knew he was the boy who would fufill the prophecy. They named him Auroria (uh-roar-ee-uh), which in Theonavian, there native language, meant "New Life", which is what they would have when Spironcle died. Auroria was taken to the StarRiver, a highly worshipped thing in Theonavia; it was a magical place where people could communicate with there warrior ancestors. Prandleton and Moinaria secretely traveled to StarRiver with Auroria, and dipped him in the water. The instant he touched the water, he became forever living. For the rest of his life, he was a strong, powerful warrior. He trained well until he became of age to become a ninger. War was declared again between Theonavia and Spironcland. This was known as the second Spironavia battle. After 100 theoyears, Theonavia prevailed; Auroria had killed Spironicle. The prophecy had come true and Theonavia never had to worry about Spironicland ever again.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #164
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Finally! Okay so we are still waiting on everyone but gymnastgirl. I'm eating a snowcone!
Old 06-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #165
Webkinz :)

smartcat9 will become famous soon enough

man to late!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #166
Gifted

I'm trying to write mine, but I'm having trouble concentrating... I went to the dentist today, and because of the anesthetic, I couldn't feel half of my face until a few hours ago (not fun) and when it wore off, my tooth hurt really bad... the pain medication's kicking in, so I think I might be able to write...
Old 06-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #167
Gift Guru

I hate the dentist's.......*shivers*
Old 06-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #168
Gifted

I didn't hate them until today. But now... *shutter* I'm with ya, sister.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #169
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I lost all inspiration for the tooth fairy story
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #170
Gift Guru

How is that? Ya mena your inpiration ran out?
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!