Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

I am last again. I hope I have time because I hate dropping out of things...
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #112
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Just try & get it done. If you aren't done, I could give you a few more hours.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #113

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I am close, but it will be shortish
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #114
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It only needs to be as long as it needs to.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #115
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

This'll take me a while, I had writer's block and then I had a guest.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #116

Forever
Today was another hard day of work! My skin is a beautiful brown, and there are so many people who hate me because of it. I can’t do anything about how I was born. Neither could the white people. Yet, we are punished. There will be plenty of violence to be free, and that is not what I stand for. I want freedom, but in a fair way. I won’t have any slaves when I am free! I was born to live life, and that is exactly what I plan to do. The only joy in my life is my best friend Lila. As long as nobody is around, we can tell each other anything. We have to be really careful, because if we speak our feelings, and we are heard, we will both be whipped, perhaps even to death! It is hard to find time, being a house slave, but Lila can sneak away for a few minutes a day. She calls it eye service, but I call it trouble. I don’t want my best friend to be killed! Mr. Henry sold Momma right after I was born, and Poppa and my brother John ran away to freedom. I was too little to go. They were afraid my cries would give them away. I try my best to be good, but I sometimes think too hard about what my life could be. Sometimes so hard that I get off task. Those are the times when Lila defends me. She knows I am not as strong and brave. She always takes the blame for what we both do. What a great friend! I don’t know what I would do without her

Lila got a HUGE whipping today! She was “testing” the chicken that Mr. Henry would feed his guests for dinner. I got to work setting up guest rooms, until I heard screams coming from downstairs. Lila! This is her voice! What could be wrong? I went blank for a minute. I knew it would be wrong to go downstairs, but I had to find out what was going on. I decided the best thing to do was to listen from the top of the stairs. I could make out a few words. “ Bad…gone…tomorrow…free…money…Sir Lois…” I couldn’t make out a meaning. Was she free? Who was Sir Lois? Were they selling her? This can’t all be happening at once!

The next day, the words had a meaning to me. It was not a good one. I awoke to hear Lila screaming again. Following the usual routine, I headed to the field to get my assignments for the day. The screaming was louder as I neared the field, and when I got there, I found out why. Lila’s hands were being cuffed, and her mom was crying loudly as Lila was being loaded into a truck. I was to late to see everything, but what I saw and heard meant everything. I sobbed. I could have never thought this would happen. She's gone. Forever.

I would never see my brave friend Lila again. I would never forget the great times we had together. Through all of the hard parts of slavery, she was always there for me. When she was gone, she stayed in my heart forever.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 06:47 PM   #117
Gift Guru

Okay, so who are we waiting on..... rukia, violet, pearlz...... they don't have much longer. I hope they post!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #118
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

I stood up, rising from my bed. I sighed. Today is a new day. I thought. It will maybe better than yesterday. I was wronger than wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, school went by pretty fast. I was soon walking out of the doors. My friend, Rose came up to me, her perfect blond curls bouncing when she ran. "You are going to be at my party, Right??" I looked in her face. "For sure!!" She smiled. We walked to her bus. "I'll see you at 7:00 then!" She smiled, walking up the stairs of the bus. I smiled back. "Bye!!" I walked to my bus. I was stopped by a sectary of the school. "Your not taking the bus home today." She looked down at me. "You grandma is waiting for you by the other cars." I looked over to see her, waving. "OK. Thank you." I said walking to the car. "Your welcome!' I walked to the car. "Hi Grandma!" I smiled at her. "Hello. I have some news for you." She looked sad. "OK." I got in the car. "So, what happened grandma?" She looked at the wheel. "Your Mother, She was in a car accented getting to work." I gasped, tears filling my eyes. "Is She fine?!" I could see tears filling her eyes. "No, I'm Sorry Anna, She is not coming back." The tears in my eyes overflowed.
I sobbed. I could have never thought this would happen. She's gone. Forever. I thought. I went home. My dad was there, back from his trip to Alaska. I could see tears in his eyes. I ran over to him, tears running down my cheeks. I called Rose, Telling her I couldn't make it. "Well, why not?" She sounded sad. "I don't really want to say." I told back. I hung up the phone and went to my room. I cried for three hours. I want my mommy back!! I thought in my mind.
But my father came in. "You know she is in a better place now, right?" I looked to his face. "Yes Daddy." I snuggled next to him, Soon falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler: show
Sorry, If this was SO late!

---------- Rukia added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

(No title. Sorry....)

---------- Rukia added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Rukia

I stood up, rising from my bed. I sighed. Today is a new day. I thought. It will maybe be better than yesterday. I was wronger than wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, school went by pretty fast. I was soon walking out of the doors. My friend, Rose came up to me, her perfect blond curls bouncing when she ran. "You are going to be at my party, Right??" I looked in her face. "For sure!!" She smiled. We walked to her bus. "I'll see you at 7:00 then!" She smiled, walking up the stairs of the bus. I smiled back. "Bye!!" I walked to my bus. I was stopped by a sectary of the school. "Your not taking the bus home today." She looked down at me. "You grandma is waiting for you by the other cars." I looked over to see her, waving. "OK. Thank you." I said walking to the car. "Your welcome!' I walked to the car. "Hi Grandma!" I smiled at her. "Hello. I have some news for you." She looked sad. "OK." I got in the car. "So, what happened grandma?" She looked at the wheel. "Your Mother, She was in a car accented getting to work." I gasped, tears filling my eyes. "Is She fine?!" I could see tears filling her eyes. "No, I'm Sorry Anna, She is not coming back." The tears in my eyes overflowed.
I sobbed. I could have never thought this would happen. She's gone. Forever. I thought. I went home. My dad was there, back from his trip to Alaska. I could see tears in his eyes. I ran over to him, tears running down my cheeks. I called Rose, Telling her I couldn't make it. "Well, why not?" She sounded sad. "I don't really want to say." I told back. I hung up the phone and went to my room. I cried for three hours. I want my mommy back!! I thought in my mind.
But my father came in. "You know she is in a better place now, right?" I looked to his face. "Yes Daddy." I snuggled next to him, Soon falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler: show
Sorry, If this was SO late!

---------- Rukia added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

(No title. Sorry....)
(Had to edit.)

Last edited by Rukia; 06-20-2008 at 08:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rukia is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #119
Gift Guru

Okay.... thanks rukia! You slid in right before deadline, which is 2marrow @ 10 AM KT
Old 06-21-2008, 08:39 AM   #120

so now violet and pearlz?
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!