Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #21
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI's Next Top Sports Coach!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!! Enter Today!!! No spots left but feel free to watch and cheer for the contestants!

WW ID: Pugsypoo
Pet name: Tokyo
Gender: (girls are allowed! please don't think this is for boys only!): Boy
Pet type: (what animal): Toco Toucan
Is your pet commited: Yes
Why your pet should be winner: He loves sports and he really wants to win something
Post a :kanga: if you read through everything! :kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga:

Il do the challenge later
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #22
OMIGOD I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Sports Coach!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!! Enter Today!!! No spots left but feel free to watch and cheer for the contestants!

Sorry BigItUpGirl! All spots are taken! You can enter next time maybe!

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Okay! Since everyone has entered their names, I will judge now!!!

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 1085 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Heeeellllooooooo sports fans! This is your announcer, Joey :kanga: speaking. This is the moment you've all been waiting for: judging! Two people will be eliminated in this round. Without further ado, let's begin our judging!

1. skittlesrox2 and Schnopserdoodle: The Red Fiery Super Hot Coneheads- a little long but very original!
2. GymnastGirl724 and Riley: The Comets- not very original but great name!
3. alysea5starrs and Chloe: The Lil Kinz Horses- umm... you weren't supposed to limit it to one animal...
4. PookyBear2007 with Roxy: Lil Titans- fits a lil kinz team perfectly! good job!!
5. gupdoo3 with Josephine: The Soccer Maniacs- not very creative...but good job!
6. gottaluvjoe with Spotty: The Shooting Stars- oooh! I love that name!
7. MissRandom with Bango: The Firecrackers- another great name! good job!
8. clubwebkinz97 with Ryan: The Shining Kinz- nice name!
9. KittyKat913 with Frosty: The Super Soccer Stars- a little too self-explanatory...but good job!
10. Actorgirl11798 with Dreamer: The Wild Hurricanes- wow! such a fierce name! i like it!
11. maymay453 with Squawk: The Bombers- cool! i've never heard that one before!

All right everyone, the time has come. Sadly, we have to say goodbye to two people.

Schnopserdoodle....
Spoiler: show
You are safe!

Riley....
You are safe!

Spotty....
You are safe!

Roxy....
You are safe!

Ryan....
You are safe!

Squawk....
You are safe!

Bango....
You are safe!

Dreamer....
You are safe!

All right folks, we are down to the last three of our contestants. Two of them will be leaving and one will stay. Who is it?

Chloe, Josephine, and Frosty will you please step forward?

One of you will be moving on to the next round.

Josephine.......................

You are safe!!

Chloe and Frosty, we are very sorry to say good-bye to you. We hope you had fun and will try again next time! Good bye!!

All right future top coaches, it's time for the next challenge!! Here you go!!

The next challenge is...
Design a team uniform!!

The team name is the Rockets. You can pick three out of these five colors to use as the team colors:
• Red
• Blue
• Green
• White
• Orange

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by ZippyGirl12345; 07-19-2008 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #23
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

The Rocket will be

Red to show Love, Strength, and Courage
Blue to show Passion and Teamwork
and White to show and symbolize Peace.

pic coming soon
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #24
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

I'm currently exhausted, so it'll be ready when I regain my sanity.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #25
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, Frosty was eliminated. That's sad. Oh well, great job to everyone else! I'll probably be coming back to watch. Too bad colors are now, that one looks fun!
<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #26
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

go!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- pinkypie567 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pinkypie567; 07-19-2008 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #27
Is a nutty

MissRandom will become famous soon enough

The team colors of the Firecrackers are...

- Red, to show bravery and strength!
- White, because when the Firescrackers move they move like flashes of white light!
- And Gold, Because they play with the intensity of a midday sun in August, and they SCORCH the other team!
MissRandom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #28
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

For the rockets i think
red for confedence,energy, and action
orange for creativity, enthusiasuim, and boldness
white for clarity, calmness, and inner-peace
hope you enjoy.
do we need a pic?
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #29
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

gupdoo3, get some rest! you sound pooped!

um, MissRandom, gold wasn't one of the colors... can you please pick another from the list?

Actorgirl, yes you do need a picture of the uniform. you can model on any pet.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:55 PM   #30
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

All I needed was a drink of cold water and a few hours of fun and I was ready!

Last edited by gupdoo3; 08-07-2008 at 09:56 AM..
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Closed