Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
OMIGOD I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Default WI's Next Top Sports Coach!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!! Enter Today!!! No spots left but feel free to watch and cheer for the contestants!

Hey everyone, and welcome to WI's next top sports coach! This is your announcer, Joey the :kanga: speaking. Does your Webkinz have what it takes to be the best coach in all of WI!? Enter to find out!

First of all, rules! We all hate em' but we gotta have em'!

1. No fighting (put downs, sarcasm, snottiness, etc.)
2. No bragging. You can be happy that you made it but please don't brag.
3. No copying other people's entries.
4. Be nice. (the judges like good sportsmanship! )
5. Have fun and do your best!!

Next, the part that everyone loves!! Prizes!! Yay!!

First Place Winner: our first place winner will win their choice of 3 of these PSFs:
:rac::koala::pig::ccat::rdr:

Second Place Winner: will win two of the above PSFs

Third Place Winner: will win one of the above PSFs

Now, let's meet our fantabulous judges!!

First up, is Wally the :koala:!! Wally is a super sports fanatic and coaches his own sports team along with his friend....

Rascal the ! Rascal is our second judge! He coaches a Lil Kinz basketball team along with Wally!

Our third judge is... Lily the !! Lily doesn't play sports, but she is a fair and excellent judge!

Our fourth and final is none other than the famous basketball player, Larry Lab!!! Larry Lab , is the star player on the WBA (webkinz basketball association) team, the Labs! He is super excited to see all your entries!

Now that we've met our judges, we're ready to get rolling! To enter just fill out this entry form!!

WW ID:
Pet name:
Gender: (girls are allowed! please don't think this is for boys only!)
Pet type: (what animal)
Is your pet commited:
Why your pet should be winner:
Post a :kanga: if you read through everything!
Your entry!! (see below)

Okay folks! Let's bring on those entries! There are only eleven spots so hurry!!

1. skittlesrox2 with Schnopserdoodle
2. GymnastGirl724 with Riley the german shepard
3. alysea5starrs with Chloe the brown arabian
4. PookyBear2007 with Roxy the rhino
5. gupdoo3 with Josephine the kangaroo
6. gottaluvjoe with Spotty the spotted frog
7. MissRandom with Bango the bengal tiger
8. clubwebkinz97 with Ryan the rhino
9. KittyKat913 with Frosty the reindeer
10. Actorgirl11798 with Dreamer the brown arabian
11. maymay453 with Squawk the toucan

All right everyone! For the first challenge you have to come up with a team name for a soccer team! Here is the criteria:

• the team is Lil Kinz only
• the team is made up of all animals (so don't put like The Bulldogs or something)
• the team is for level 1-2 players

There you go! Have fun and good luck everyone!

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 9 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Waahh! Why won't anyone enter?!

Last edited by ZippyGirl12345; 07-19-2008 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
OMIGOD I'm finally a

Default Re: WI's Next Top Sports Coach!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!! Enter Today!!! Only 10 spots so hurry!!

Please guys!! I worked hard on this! Please somebody enter!!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #3

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Sports Coach!!! Win Retired and Seasonal PSFs!!! Enter Today!!! Only 10 spots so hurry!!

i will enter!
:kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga:
WW ID: skittlesrox
Pet name: Schnopserdoodle
Pet type: schnauzer!!!
Is your pet commited: ttly
Why your pet should be winner: um, idk i just think that this sounds fun!
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
OMIGOD I'm finally a

yayyy!! thank you skittles!!! okay so now you post your entry please!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
GymnastGirl724

I'll enter, ZippyGirl!

WW ID: Sydneykinz10
Pet Name: Riley
Pet Gender: Male
Pet Type: German Shepard
Is your pet commited?: Do cows make milk?!?
Why your pet should be the winner: Riley is the ultimate sport coach. He's been training for a contest like this for a while- top model is way to girly for him, and top chef- well, he's not that great in the kitchen. The rest of my pets have been used in a contest before, and now it's Riley's time to shine!

- GO TEAM RILEY!!!

:kanga:

---------- GymnastGirl724 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

ZippyGirl, PLEEASE don't count this as my official entry- yet. I had the idea but I want to wait a little longer in case I think of something better.

So remember, folks, THIS IS NOT MY ENTRY.

It could be eventually, but not right now anyway. I'm just saving the name so no one else takes it.

Name- The Kickin' Kinz

And remember, THIS IS NOT MY OFFICIAL ENTRY YET. I am saving the name in case I don't think of a better idea.

Last edited by GymnastGirl724; 07-15-2008 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-15-2008, 07:53 AM   #6
mann...im still a

alysea5starrs is an unknown quantity at this point

WW ID: alysea5starrs
Pet name: chloe the brown arabian
Gender:girl Is your pet commited: yes she is a girl but very healthy and we know she might win.
Why your pet should be winner: because she is a good athlete and is very healthy

the shooting stars!!!! is my team name

Last edited by alysea5starrs; 07-19-2008 at 06:27 PM..
alysea5starrs is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

WW ID: PookyBear2007
Pet name: Roxy
Gender: (girls are allowed! please don't think this is for boys only!) Girl
Pet type: (what animal) Rhino
Is your pet commited: Yes WE are!!!
Why your pet should be winner: We love to work together and spend time together. We are both also tired of people thinking that girls CANT do everything that guys can do but we CAN!!!!Also WE LOVE SPORTS<3 ♥♥♥
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ok gymnasticgirl, i'll take that as a temporary entry! skittles and pookybear you still haven't submitted your entries yet!!

anyone else want to enter?

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 28 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

wahhh!! enter people!! please!!! we still need 6 more!!

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 17 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

waaahhh!! why do my contests never work!! please enter guys!! anyone!!

---------- ZippyGirl12345 added 55 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Please Somebody!! I'm Getting Desperate!!

Last edited by ZippyGirl12345; 07-15-2008 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #9
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

WW ID: Looky to the righty of this posty.
Pet name: Josiphine
Pet type:
:kanga: (since I have to post it!)
Is your pet commited: Yeah!
Why your pet should be winner: Because she is kind and a good sport!

Hmm.......
name for a soccer team ...... The Soccer Maniacs!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #10
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

WW ID: katers567
Pet name: Spotty
Gender: (girls are allowed! please don't think this is for boys only!) girls
Pet type: (what animal) spotted frog
Is your pet commited: Totally!
Why your pet should be winner: My pet should be the winner because she is hard-working and dedicated to everything that she does! Being my first webkinz she has a big rep to hold! Let's hear it for Spotty!!

For my soccer team name:

The Shooting Stars!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed