Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #11
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's... Next TOP Model! Win great stuff + have fun! 15 - 20 people needed! Come quick to enter!

Pet/name/gender: Lil' Gold and white cat/Penny/Famale
WW username: dazyandoreo
Will you most likey be here on time?: Ya!!!!!!!!!!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #12
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's... Next TOP Model! Win great stuff + have fun! 15 - 20 people needed! Come quick to enter!

Thanks for joining! 4 more people to go!
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
bballcrazy19
Gift Guru

beachbabe19 is on a distinguished road

I can not take pics. though so do you think i can invite some over to take them for me
beachbabe19 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #14
♥♥♥

Yea you can. I think we should get started, soooo i'll post something you have to dress in. one sec.

---------- BananaPop added 15 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

This is the list:
geros9
dazyandoreo!
Jwolfer
~Kate~
beachbabe19
lanie293

Carlie - Alright, now that we have our contestents, we will start the show.

Allie - Thats right Carlie. We have a theme that you will have to take a screen shot of your pet wearing an outfit you put on that you think looks good for this theme.

Casie - Yup! We have all decided that the theme is -

Krista - Summer!

Casie - Hey! I was going to say tha-

Krista - So, Allie, do you think they will do good this year?

Allie - ...I hope so. They all look like they are going to have a blast and I know they will all do well.

Casie - Yes, it will be a hard compitition this year. It'll blow our clothes off to see what they put together!

Krista - So, geros9,dazyandoreo!.Jwolfer,~Kate~.beachbabe19 and lenie239, Good luck to you all!

Allie - Yes, good luck. We will have a poll and see what people think is the best outfit. The person with the least votes will sadley, get eliminated. Then so on and so on.

Casie - Once again, good luck and have fun putting clothes together! Also, before we make the poll we will also judge the outfits.

Carlie - You heard them, folks! The theme is summer! Stay tunned next time to see their outfits and after that the poll - be sure to vote! Good night everybody!

Last edited by BananaPop; 05-30-2008 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 08:02 PM   #15
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Here is Penny wearing a bright outfit perfect for a very hot summer day!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #16
♥♥♥

Carlie - Looks like dazyandoreo! has shown her cat Penny, the ! It looks so awesome!

Casie - Penny, you did a great job! I know a lot of cats will be wearing this kind of style once they see that!

Krista - Oooh, I agree! I can't wait to set up the poll, and this is definetly going to go to the next round!

Allie - Good job, Penny! Its nice how you remember shoes, and an extra accesory, a bow! Good luck on the poll!

Carlie - Yes, verie good job Penny. We still need the other contestents to post their pic of there webkinz! We need them before June 5th, 2008. Which is coming soon!
Old 05-31-2008, 08:18 PM   #17
bballcrazy19
Gift Guru

Hi my webbie is all dressed but i have a question how many rounds is there going to be?? Can I invite you over to my house to take a picture of her?
Old 05-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #18
♥♥♥

Sure I can take a picture of her my WW user name is yaHOO123456. And these r the rounds..

Round 1This round): Summer
Round 2: Fall
Round 3: Winter
Round 4: At the beach
Round 5: Party!
Round 6 Last round..: First day of school!(really anything, a surprise!)

What is your WW username?
Btw, others:
Please post soon so I can put up the poll! Thank you!
Old 05-31-2008, 08:22 PM   #19
bballcrazy19
Gift Guru

Ok my user name is bballcrazy19 I leave for 2 weeks on friday
Old 05-31-2008, 08:25 PM   #20
♥♥♥

Ok (tenletterrule)
Closed