Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #231
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

Aww! don't worry about it OceanBluue! To make it to the final 5 with a Tiger Snake is a REALLY good accomplishment! Tango says thanks for the oppurtunity!

Good Luck Guys!
We'll miss you all!

wikylo and Tango!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 03:38 PM   #232
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

For this round, Kelsi wanted to stand out, look beautiful, and be herself.

She didn't want to wear one of those ugly dresses, like the scarlet gowns. She did want to wear red becuase is is a red carpet, of course. But, she made it look like a fancy dress by using red pants and a red shirt.

Heels just aren't Kelsi's "thang," so she decided to use flip-flops. They do stand out with her outfit, but they're comfy!

The bow and glasses help her blend in with the crowd. Everyone wears sunglasses to the red carpet. lolz

Now presenting . . . Kelsi's Red Carpet look!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgKelsi Model Red Carpet.jpg (2.7 KB, 8 views)
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #233
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

OMG , I can't believe im still in, I'm gonna miss you Tango and wik

Heres Hershy getting an emmy
Click the image to open in full size.
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #234
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

OMG!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I cannot belive I was in the final four without beining in the bottom 2! We had so many strong models!! I am sorry wikylo..but keep on dreaming! Ok I will post my pic but first I have to reply on another thread!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #235
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Aww thanks guys we are already mising being in the contest!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #236
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Are you serious? I'm in the Top 4?!

Yes, Destiny! I would never lie about that!

Or would you? Just kidding!

But, we had to say good bye to wikylo and Tango..

Aww! Are you serious? Oh wait, trick question..

Yeah, well lets get down to business! You want to know the theme for this week?

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YES! I NEEEEEEEED TO KNOW!

Calm down.. and the theme is.. RED CARPET!

AHHHHHHH! YES! What should I wear, well I need something sparkly to flash in the camera flashes..

Okay, how about our Gold Kinzstyle Dress?

Yeah! And some comfortable but cute shoes..

Do Flip Flops sound good? Or the Ruby Heart Shoes?

The Ruby Heart Shoes! With the Sparkly Pink Bow!

Great! And we need one more thing..

Umm.. WHITE HOLLYWOOD SUNGLASSES!

You read my mind girl! Well we have an outfit! Let's go to the W-Shop.. for just this..!

Okey doke!

*At W-Shop*

Ooooh! That's SO cute!

Destiny..

Right, just this outfit.. Ruby Heart Shoes, Sparkly Pink Bow and..

White Hollywood Sunglasses, but I already have them in our dock. Oh yeah, and I have the Ruby Heart Shoes too!

So all we need is the Sparkly Pink Bow..!

Your outfit is gonna be very sparkly Destiny!

I know! Here we go!

Thanks Destiny.. let's go pay!

Hi, is this all your purchasing?

Yes, that is all.

That will be 15 KC please.

Here thanks! Have a nice day!

You too!

*Back home*

OOH! I AM SO READY!

But Destiny,

I AM IN THE ZONE!

Destiny..

OH YEAH!

Grab a hold of reality and get into the outfit first!

Right..

*5 Minutes later*

I am ready! I am in the zone! Oh yeah!

Okay now lets get the pic and we're off! Say cheese!

Cheese!

Click the image to open in full size.

Okay lets go!

See ya!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #237
Wacky Be
Gifted

Do yall like my siggy now?
Old 06-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #238
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

OMG it is way tooo cool
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 06:10 PM   #239
Wacky Be
Gifted

thanks popcornkernel
Old 06-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #240
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Now we only need halla.

I can already tell I'm leaving this round.

DESTINY ROX!!! lolz
MattzKinz is offline Male
Closed