Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #171
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

Ok so here is Carmal as a Cheese Cake Ice Cream! ( Yes it does existis!) The pants resemblenece the crust, The shirt is the cheese, the shoes are crust and chesse!. AND the bow resemblences the CHERRY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCarmal.JPG (3.2 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #172
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

OMG, I'm soo sorry to see you go Midnight, I'll get my picture in soon
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #173
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

i am getting fuchsia ready. thanks for keeping us!

---------- ButterCup1994 added 30 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

okay. fuchsia's favorite kind of icecream is NEOPOLITAN.
in this picture she is in the warm brown boots to represent the chocolate icecream.
the hand knit sweater to represent the strawberry icecream.
the white jeans to represent vanilla.
and last but not least a red bow for a cherry on top.
(fuchsia will not eat neopolitan icecream without one)
haha. hope that you like it. thanks. have a great day. cya.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-04-2008 at 08:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #174
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Wikylo- Oooooh boy! A Banana-Caramel Swirl With Whipped Cream and a cherry!!!

Tango!-NOOOOOOOO! WAIT WIKYLO!!! I'm not Ice Cream I'm just dressed like it for OceanBluue's WNTM!

Wikylo- Well you're doing a great job! With Caramel skin and a banana coloured shirt a puffy white hat and cherrylike glasses you'll sure have the judges fooled!

Tango!- YOu really think so!

Wikylo- I know so!

P.S. I had a waaaaaaaaay cooler idea but i lost my tutti frutti headdress
Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #175
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by *JuIcY*
uggh. . . . . . .Midnight is very very disappointed that her outfit wasn't chosen.

I am sorry OceanBlue but i don't get why we were eliminated. Midnight's outfit was almost the same as halla68. It was much more rocker than some. I am very sad and angry. Thanks for a great time. . . . . I wish

Sincerely,
Juicy and Midnight
Actually *JuIcY* halla68's pic was FAR different than yours. The only similarity was that hat and glasses. The reason why you got eliminated was because your dress didn't look very rocksih to me and the judges (Some of my family members)
I'm sorry for eliminating you, but what is done, is done. In my next season, if you still want to, I will tell you when it starts.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 06-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #176
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

It's ok *JuIcY* you win some and lose some it's like a big continuous cycle that neeeeeeeeeeeeeever ends! You're bound to win one!
Old 06-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #177
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

O.K! We only need:

sp0ngeb0br0cksny

popcornkernel

And the deadline is tomorrow.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 06-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #178
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

greatt! hopefully they enter soon
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #179
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

okey doke.. (yes i know i forgot the y) well Destiny's favorite Ice Cream is one that i hate.. Pistaschio (spelling?) she loves it! like heart heart heart heart... well, her ice cream is in a bowl.. wa la! the sneakers are the bowl! and the green jeans and the camo tank is the ice cream its self.. thet camo tank top is there because she likes to put chocolate chips and little pieces of Reeses peanut butter cups in there and her fur is the whipped cream and the hat is the cherry!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 06-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #180
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

I am sooo sorry, I've been away for a while but heres Hersh!
She wants to be a banana split too so here she is
The friut hat for the cherry and bananas, the yellow jacket to showmore bananas. The belt is sprinkles. The glasses are vanilla ice-cream. The boots are trawberry and vanilla. The pants are chocolate

Again guys, I'm really sorry to be the last for the secaond time
popcornkernel is offline Female
Closed