Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #111
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

Hey Everyone! Results Time!

SIZZILIN!
Everyone's outfits were smoking hot! But there were a couple that were better than the rest...who are they?

Now for our judges:

:gr:Honey!
Brownie
Snoopy!

Our judge this round was :chi:Taco the Chihuahua for the Day at the Beach Round!

Lil' Destiny~~~sp0ngeb0br0cksny~ Great! The striped Bathing suit is my favorite!

:cs: Caramal~~~halla68~ Nice, but the shoes weren't necessary

(Tiger Snake)~~~wikylo~ I liked the idea of the wet suit! (I also liked the story behind the pic too!)

:abn:Abbie~~~mypetsrock~ Nicely Done!

Lil':koala: Kelsi~~~Mattzkinz~ Cool! But the only "Summer" item I see here is the hat...I was expecting a little more from you..

Hershey~~~Popcornkernal~ Very Well Done. I like the whole blue thing!

Fuchsia~~~Buttercup1994~ Nice. The judges and I thought that you could still do a little bit better..

Lil' ~~~gupdoo3~ I know boys usually wear only bottoms, but I was needing more than just 2 items....(The Tiger Snake doesn't Count as just 2 Items...☺)

Midnight~~~JuIcY~ It didn't really match well...Stripe Top, Solid Pink Pants, Bright yellow shoes....Not your best..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The First contestants name I will call is the winner of this round and is the
ONLY ONE WHO CAN USE KINZSTYLE NEXT ROUND.

And that person is....

.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@
@
@
@

1. popcornkernel!
is
the only one that can use kinzstyle next round!

I will call the others who are safe....

2. Buttercup1994

3. sp0ngeb0br0cksny!

4. wikylo!

5. mypetszrock!

6. halla68!

7. Mattzkinz!

Will *JuIcY* and gupdoo3 please come forward

One of you are going home

*JuIcy*~ We know you could have done better, but what the judges, and I are thinking is that you need more strongness in your photos, and we haven't really seen that...

gupdoo3~ This is your Third time in the bottom 2, and the judges are thinking, is he/she good enough to stay out of bottom 2 next week....and some aren't sure if that will happen...

gupdoo3.....

You are eliminated.

I'm sorry gupdoo3, but being in the bottom three, three times, is not very good. SO the judges had to send you home...

For the next round here is the person who you need to dress for:

:goo:Wats Up everyone!? I was originally going to do "Dress like a Celeb" but I am going to change it....The NEW theme is..

Super Hero!

Good Luck!

Remember...popcornkernel is the only one alowed to use Kinzstyle this round!

OceanBluue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #112
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1! NO more entries left but feel free to watch!

OMGSH! that was a close one! I hope that this outfit will make you giggle! Midnight is a class clown. seh loves to make my her friends laugh so she wanted to be a

Rainbow Comic
her superpower is giggle zap. she can make anyone smile!

Click the image to open in full size.

Midnight and I are very nervous and also excited to see the results.
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #113
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Tango- Wikylo!!!! i'm still in!!!! Oh my gossssssh I could faint!!! xP... But the ssssshow musssst go on! Let us keep Sssssslithering till that runway is ours!

Wikylo- Well do you have any ideas for this round Tango?

Tango- Well there issss this book sssseriessss that I'm reading that kind of insssspired me

Wikylo- Tell me more!

Tango- well Sssssherlock Holmessss issss cool! but i can't really wear pantsssss becausssse of my *problem*

Wikylo- Tango! That's not a problem! That's how god made you and you should be happy! I know! Why don't YOu make yourself Detective Slicken Slithery, Snake detective!

Tango- Wikylo your the besssssssst owner ever!!!!!

Wikylo- Okay let's get wacky and Arte to come take the picture with us!!!

Tango!-Awessssome!

So without further ado...

Slicken SLithery, Snake detective, In...

The Caper of the missing Amanda Panda!

Starring

TAngo as Silcken Slithery

Wacky Zingoz as himself

and

Arte As Himself!!!

In this scene TAngo is interrogating WAcky as if he kidnapped Amanda Panda!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #114
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. i am going to make lady puffy cloud chaser.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

lady cloud chaser is getting ready.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 05-29-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #115
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yay!!!! ButterCup!!! Call me please i is bored!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #116
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. she is ready now. first off...fuchsia has always loved clouds and she would just like to thank you for keeping us. and so here goes...fuchsia is dressed up as lady cloud chaser. she is dressed in the blue and white chalk shirt. why? because the blue represents the sky and the white represents the clouds. the white pants to show the color of the poofy clouds and then blue mary janes to show the color of the sky. everything matches...PERFECTLY! now fuchsia needs a hat or wig...there isnt much in the wshop fuchsia said...lets go to my closet and see what we can find. ohh...the poofy periwig will be FANTASTIC she says with confidence of likeness. the periwig in this case can represent the poofyness of a cloud because they are so big and...POOFY! haha. thanks. hope you like lady cloud chaser.

here is the link: http://i30.tinypic.com/2gvu1hs.jpg
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #117
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

:koala:Kelsi: Matt, is it time to show off my outfit yet?

Matt: You bet, Kelsi! So, why did you pick this outfit?

:koala:Kelsi: Well, Matt, I call myself "Summer Sista!" The SUNdress is her cape, and represents the sun. The sunglasses tell you to protect yourself from the sun'd harmful rays. The fruity headress reminds everyone to eat healthy and stay hydrated. And the flip-flops are just a nice summery touch! I hope I do well!

Matt: I'm sure you will, Kelsi!

(pic coming in a sec)
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #118
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

OMG I won that round?!?!?!? xD I'm sorry gupdoo
I'll get it soon
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 06:31 PM   #119
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

I hope i do good this round!

---------- *JuIcY* added 100 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

i want to see the results!

---------- *JuIcY* added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

i want to see the results!

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 05-29-2008 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #120
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Ok so Carmal is like a cowboy-ish super hero.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcarmal1.JPG (37.4 KB, 13 views)
Closed