Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 07:36 AM   #161
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1. No more entries needed but come and take a look!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

---------- halla68 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Ok now that leves Lizzy!

Last edited by halla68; 05-23-2008 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #162
Gifted

sailgirl1490 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model Season 1. No more entries needed but come and take a look!

i am sry i still havent posted yet. it is becoming the end of the school year and i have so much going on. i am sry to say that i would like to be removed from this contest. it was really fun, but i dont have enought time to go on wi a lot anymore
Old 05-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #163
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

Ohh....OKAY....First Sunshine..NOW YOU!
I need to remove some rounds then....
Old 05-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #164
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

Ok guys i'm going to write the results.......

---------- halla68 added 25 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Hello Cartoonists! Ok so this compition isn't going well......sailgirl and watermellen dropped out........ well, lets get on with the results!

Ginger : I like it, expet I don't really get the rainbow boots......
Blush : Eh.....it's okay. I get why you would wear then skirt but why the shoes? Try purple shoes!
Mitzi : It does look like Chuckie! What if the bow was like a wig? Lol....
:husky: Lilac : WOW! It looks EXCATLY like her!

Yes...that's the list.... only 4 people left.....well lets go to the bottom two :
Ginger
Blush
You both had a tink in your outfit. ( BTW that's bad!) And the person going home is
.................................................................................
.................................................................................................... .................
.................................................................................................... ............................................
Penutbutter is GOOD!
.................................................................................................... ........................................................................

NO ONE!!!!!!!
YES YES......

And first place goes to....
:husky: Lilac!
Now It's time for Evester!

:rdr: Hey guys! I'm Evester. Okay for this round you will dance like a chicken. JOKING! You should have seen the look on you face! Ok I only said that because it is an example on what your going to be doing! So you will be ASSIGNED a feeling. And create an outfit on that feeling!
Ok so here are your feelings

Ginger : SAD!
Blush : Goth ( that doesn't mean wearing all black!)
Lilac : Courages!
Mitzi : In love....

DO WELL ON THIS ROUND BECAUSE IT WILL DETREMIN IF YOU ARE GOING IN THE TOP 3! AND NO DROPPING OUT!

EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE!

---------- halla68 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Hello Cartoonists! Ok so this compition isn't going well......sailgirl and watermellen dropped out........ well, lets get on with the results!

Ginger : I like it, excpet I don't really get the rainbow boots......
Blush : Eh.....it's okay. I get why you would wear then skirt but why the shoes? Try purple shoes!
Mitzi : It does look like Chuckie! What if the bow was like a wig? Lol....
:husky: Lilac : WOW! It looks EXCATLY like her!

Yes...that's the list.... only 4 people left.....well lets go to the bottom two :
Ginger
Blush
You both had a tink in your outfit. ( BTW that's bad!) And the person going home is
.................................................................................
.................................................................................................... .................
.................................................................................................... ............................................
Penutbutter is GOOD!
.................................................................................................... ........................................................................

NO ONE!!!!!!!
YES YES......

And first place goes to....
:husky: Lilac!
Now It's time for Evester!

:rdr: Hey guys! I'm Evester. Okay for this round you will dance like a chicken. JOKING! You should have seen the look on you face! Ok I only said that because it is an example on what your going to be doing! So you will be ASSIGNED a feeling. And create an outfit on that feeling!
Ok so here are your feelings

Ginger : SAD!
Blush : Goth ( that doesn't mean wearing all black!)
Lilac : Courages!
Mitzi : In love....

DO WELL ON THIS ROUND BECAUSE IT WILL DETREMIN IF YOU ARE GOING IN THE TOP 3! AND NO DROPPING OUT!

EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE!

Last edited by halla68; 05-29-2008 at 08:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #165
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Mitzi is so falling in love that she can't take her eyes off of him to smile for the camera!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #166
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

Lol!!!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 06:41 PM   #167
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

Here id ginger after a bad day. She is dressed for comfort and is wearing shedes so no one can see she was crying...
Old 05-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #168
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

Ok only Pony , and Wikylo are left!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:42 PM   #169
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Blush being happy-go-lucky this was totally OUT of her comfort zone but we tried hard

We RESEARCHED goth fashion to the XTREME and found the main colors were red green purple and black and we chose our faves... Red and Black!!!!! (like Panic At The Disco's I Write Sins Not Tragedies mv!!!) We got our BRAND SPANKIN NEW W-Cares jacket and black boots jeans and big it up hat! Forming the most perfect goth garment in all of WW!!!!!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #170
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

i know this is kinda random but i really want a W-Cares Lil Kinz.. i MUST find a Walgreens store! they are only like.. 5.99 or something right?
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Closed