Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #461
Pony326

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

YAY!!!!!!!!! Ow! Finger!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #462
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

really hope i make it to the top 3!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #463
Pony326

I prob wont! I have used that outfit b4 (not in this show, but in another... I HOPE I do tho!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #464
hat's up?
Banned

i think your outfit is MUCH better than mine pony i love the hat you used where did you get it?
Old 05-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #465
Pony326

Charm Forest prize!

Oh, and Wikylo, I have the WZ jeans too! I got them from camercial!
Old 05-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #466
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yay!!!!! Judgin' time!!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #467
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Wow! All of your outfits were awsome! But, only 3 can be in the Top 3! Our judges,

Abby!
Bella!
Nestle!
and our Guest Judge, Angel, decided to leave this to the 3 top judges!

Mackenzie - We absolutely LOVE the colorful outfits that you wear! They are so you, your personality shines in that outfit!

Lilac :husky: - First off, sorry about your pinky! And, again, that is so you. But, we were kind of expecting more from you.. you were at the peak of your game, then you kinda "fell."

Brownie - The fact that you were almost eliminated last week gave us the feeling that you were going to make the best outfit this week. And, you did! That style is definintely you!

Cooper - That had to be one of the most creative outfits we have ever seen, well ever! Also, that had to be one of your best outfits! Ever! I mean, who would of thought of a Ski Lodge outfit?!

Cupcake - It was nice, but the white and blue are very contemperate colors with eachother. But the red just bulges out at you! There is a very big contrast between them which kind of looks weird..

So, no, we are not coming out and saying the Top 3. If you have ever seen America's Next Top Model in real life, thats how we will do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first name we will call is the contestant who started as just average, but now is truly one of the best of all of us here. That name is...

Brownie.

Brownie, you are in the Top 3! Congrats!

TOP 3:
1. Brownie
2. ?
3. ?

The next name we are going to call is the contestant who has, and will make WI's Next Top Model history right here, right now. That name is...

Cooper.

How you made history was being the first boy contestant to ever make it this far into the competition and to make it into the Top 3!

Cooper, you are in the Top 3! Congrats!

TOP 3:
1. Brownie
2. Cooper
3. ??

Now, three FABULOUS models stand before us,

Lilac
Cupcake
Mackenzie

This last and final and name we are calling is someone who has never not wowed us! They have many different personalities, and that name is...

Mackenzie.

Mackenzie, you are in the Top 3! Congrats!

TOP 3:
1. Brownie
2. Cooper
3. Mackenzie

Sorry Lilac and Pony326 and Cupcake and hall68!

Now, for our three finalists you must choose 2 of your best photos on this thread and they will be posted, along with the description, on the poll! Good Luck!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #468
hat's up?
Banned

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Thanks So Much!!!!!!!!!!! I Have Never Made It This Far In Any Contest You Hav Made Me So Happy! I Want This So Much!

---------- Mushroom added 13 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

here are my two fav outfits!

First it's Mackenzie hannin' out in her back yard! On a nice summers day you wanna hang with Mackenzie she knows how do P.A.R.T.Y!
Click the image to open in full size.

The second is Mackenzie as a diva! Here she is going trick-o-treating!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Mushroom; 05-18-2008 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 07:53 PM   #469
I love
Webkinz :)

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Ok I'll look at all of my previous outfits!
Old 05-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #470
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol I got my idea from an 'in style' magazine!!!!! Omg I am soo sad...... SO IS CUPCAKE......well first i left on Icebrowine's WNTM and now on your WNTM!!!! I am BY FAR having a horribale week!!!!
Closed