Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #391
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

Ok let me check..... lol and whe have 2 wait 4 lizzy 2!

SOOO MANY ######SSS!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #392
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

ya hurry Lizzy!!!!!!! when was the last time her owner was on...
Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #393
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, we are finally back! Today's reults are a little different so, our judges...

Abby!
Bella!
Nestle!
and our Guest Judge, Almond Joy!

Okay, everyone is with a partener for reults, except one person whos is automatically safe and who I can't really say anything about!

The contestant definitely in is Flurry! :seal:

Now, here we go...

Lilac :husky: and Mackenzie - You both had VERY colorful outfits and .... we loved it! It gets you into that "springy" mood! You are both safe!

Cooper and Wendall - You both had a little something to work on.. Cooper, even though its a school concert you didn't have to stick with the "geeky" clothes you chose! And thats the truth, but we know that you can take that but next time, try to expand your horizons! Wendall, The outfit definitely worked, but the flip-flops could of stayed in the closet. But you are both safe!

Brownie and Cupake - Now, you two, there was something about both of your outfits that didn't seem "springy" and that was the colors... Brownie, you chose Dark Blue and Gray, not very springy! Cupcake, you chose pink and red.. more summery because its intense... but you are both safe!

That's right.. everyone is safe! Now, everyone has the opprutunity to use Kinzstyle for the REST OF THE SEASON! So no more asking!

Now, our next Guest Judge is Jack OLantern!

Jack OLantern - Hey everyone! I am Jack OLantern and my FAVORITE holiday is Halloween and you are all going Trick-or-Treating.. but your gonna need costumes! You are all assigned a costume!

Flurry - Fairy
Lilac - Witch (No using Witch costume from Kinzstyle)
Mackenzie - Diva
Cooper - Frankenstein
Wendall - Dracula
Brownie - Angel (No using Angel costume from Kinzstyle)
Cupcake - Nerd/Geek

Good Luck!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #394
Pony326

YAY!!!! Which will be hard for a husky, but I'll try! I was a which for halloween 3 times myself! In 2003, 2004, and 2006
Old 05-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #395
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Thanks sp0nge!!!!
I'll do mine!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #396
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Wow!! This is awesome!! I love how you assigined costumes!! I'll get on mine asap!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #397
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

i'm sure you feel very proud of yourself.. lol! jK!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #398
Pony326

LOL! Sp0nge, I sent you a PM, you still have to post your pic in my pet show!

Im getting the costume now! One minute...
Old 05-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #399
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Wow! This'll be hard!
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 05-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #400
Pony326

Wait! Is she a good which? Or bad?
Closed