Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #321
I love
Webkinz :)

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

No, volleyuup it's Good Luck Halla68!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #322
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

we just need sp0nge to judge soon!
Old 05-01-2008, 06:38 PM   #323
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Good for you, halla68!

No I think she ment that I was brave and I belive in my self!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #324
Pony326

Sp0ge, PLEASE post results!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #325
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

well, i PMed Flurry, Henry, and Fiesta's owners the other night and i think its ridiculous that we are waiting this long, so they are eliminated...! results coming up real soon!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

nope! sorry ManateeWebkinz1! Flurry HAS posted so its Henry and Fiesta!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 05-01-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #326
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Wait!! I posted my entry!! Please don't eliminate me!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #327
Pony326

Well, we already know who's eliminated, but still.... POST THE RESULTS! LOL! I wanna know if anyone else is eliminated!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #328
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Am I elimanated??????
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #329
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Hey everyone! This is going to be very quick so.. the judges..

Abby!
Bella!
Nestle!
and our Guest Judge, Fudge!

Okay, the reason I said this was going to be very quick was because everyone thought a little too much. I am glad you put thought into it but you all out too much though except for Mackenzie. Or Lilac, I can't remember!

FLURRY, NO YOU ARE NOT ELIMINATED!

So, since Henry and Fiesta never posted, no one is eliminated! I repeat, NO ONE IS ELIMINATED! Just to let you know, the person who would of probably left would be Cupcake.

Also, there is no winner so EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE!

Our next Guest Judge is, FiFi!

FiFi - Hey hey hey everyone! This round is simple.. well I think. You need to create an outfit that you would wear to a concert of a band or musician! Make sure your outfit resembles something! Good Luck!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #330
Pony326

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Hey everyone! This is going to be very quick so.. the judges..

Abby!
Bella!
Nestle!
and our Guest Judge, Fudge!

Okay, the reason I said this was going to be very quick was because everyone thought a little too much. I am glad you put thought into it but you all out too much though except for Mackenzie. Or Lilac, I can't remember!

FLURRY, NO YOU ARE NOT ELIMINATED!

So, since Henry and Fiesta never posted, no one is eliminated! I repeat, NO ONE IS ELIMINATED! Just to let you know, the person who would of probably left would be Cupcake.

Also, there is no winner so EVERYONE MAY USE KINZSTYLE!

Our next Guest Judge is, FiFi!

FiFi - Hey hey hey everyone! This round is simple.. well I think. You need to create an outfit that you would wear to a concert of a band or musician! Make sure your outfit resembles something! Good Luck!
What I highlighted in pink is what I dont get. 'You all out too much'? HUH? Whats that mean?
Closed