Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #311
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

Oh yes, I forgot.. thanks SO much everyone for all the birthday stuff! It made me smile so big that my mouth must of grown 1 foot more long! That was such a great clincher to my day!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #312
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

You're welcome sp0nge! when will results be posted?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:33 PM   #313
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I really sorry you guys! My teachers are piling up the homework!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I'm also in the process of becoming gifted so I'm working really hard with my gift coach!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 04-29-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 08:33 PM   #314
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

x) thought you'd like that, right guys **elbows**
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #315
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

results will be posted as soon as i get...

Fiesta's
Henry's
and
Flurry's

outfits! i will PM them now!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 04-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #316
Pony326

Sp0nge.... I have a small problem. I have a lot of tests coming up so I need to cut back computer time... So I wont be on alot for the show... Tomorrow is my last free day for a while on the computer! I'll post my schedual, I hope I can work around the schedual to stay in the show....

May 1 -
8AM-3PM school
3PM-4PM car ride home from school
4PM-6PM Homework time.
7PM-7:30PM Dinner break
7:30PM-8:00PM Break (maybe computer?)
8:00PM-9:30PM Study for tests
After 9 Maybe computer time?

May 2-
6AM-7AM STUDY!
8AM-3PM SCHOOL! LA TEST
3PM-4PM Car Ride Home
4PM-6PM Homework Time...
7PM-7:30 Dinner
8:00PM-10:00PM Car trip to Country house

May 3 and May 4
I will be in my country house where there is NO internet.

May 5-
8AM-4PM School + ride home
4PM-6PM Home work time
6PM-6:30PM Violin practice for concert
7PM-7:30PM Dinner
7:30PM-10PM Study for spring concert, tests

Every other day will be like May 5th up until May 18th. I guess this is what I get for going to a special school where i have to take French, Violin, Choras, and normal classes!
I will try to work around my schedual to get in my entries though! I will try my best!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:12 PM   #317
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Hope that you liked your present sponge!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 05:57 AM   #318
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Here is my entry. I'm soooooooooooooo sorry it's late. Please forgive me everyone!
Ok!! Here Flurry is styling cargo pants, b-ball shoes, a bubble vest, glasses, and a kinvill acedemy cap. B-ball shoes are for running comfortably, the bubble vest is perfect for all weather! The cap and glasses are so nothing gets in their eyes while running, and the cargo pants just look faboulous! (So does the belt!) You'll look faboulous in that first prize photo!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFlurry is cute.jpg (53.5 KB, 22 views)
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #319
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

I'm going to get elminted!
Omg i love this WNTM I can't get elminted!
Lol risks r a part of life............... I AM BRAVE!
Old 04-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #320
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Good for you, halla68!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed