Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #191
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

Really!!! OMG THAT"S GREAT!!!! Sweetheart is taking a leave and Flurry the seal shall be taking her spot. Sweetheart was offered a modeling contract and it was a no-brainer deal. She's very excited but also sad to leave the compition. Flurry will do great!! Thank you for this privalige!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #192
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 5! NO more entries, but feel free to watch!

Here is Ginger dressed as a Cupcake! The shirt is the sprinkles and the shoes and pants are the wrapper. As you can see, she has a juicy cherry on her head!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #193
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

great job kikiusa and Ginger!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 04-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #194
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

We are excited! We can't wait to see the rest of the competition!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:05 PM   #195
Pony326

Who else needs to enter?
Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #196
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Here's are fabulous new contest, Flurry the seal!! (Yes she is a girl!) Here she is........... A SNOWCONE!! A Blueberry to be exact!! (My favorite!! YUM!!) As you can see, this snowcone has fallen on the ground!! The white is the cheap paper cone they give to you and the light blue shirt and hat are the blueberry!! The dark blue (Which are 2008 Winterfest shoes) is the melted part of the snowcone, because as mentioned before, it has fallen on the ground and has been sitting in the sun!!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #197
Pony326

View Post Originally Posted by Pony326
Cuz she won the round!

---------- Pony326 added 17 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Lilac as...... BANANA SPLIT!

White Jeans = Ice Cream
Yellow Raincoat = Bananas
Red Bow = Cherry

And heres a close up of that cherry on her head....

---------- Pony326 added 6 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Wait, do red sports pants count as kinzstyle? Cuz these were from W-shop wen W-shop had them. so do they? If they do, ignore the 'Close up on the Cherry'
??PLEASE ANSWER??
Old 04-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #198
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Okay, everyone. This week as many of you may not know is my Spring Break! But, last season when I didn't post results when everyone posted, everyone got kinda mad and started PMing me and I was not very happy. (It's okay to any of you did do that!) But, here is my week so you are not PMing me like crazy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday (tomorrow) :

1, 1:30, or 2 PM: Leaving to go to my Grandma's house. SLEEPING OVER!

So I will not be on after that time!

Thursday :

12, 12:30, or 1 PM : Returning home from my Grandma's.

2:45 PM : Leaving to go pick up my friends, then celebrating my birthday out.

6, 6:30 or 7 PM : Returning home from my party.

Friday :

2, 2:30 or 3 PM : Cousins and Grandparents are coming over to celebrate my birthday.

Evening : Cousins and Grandparents are leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and on most Saturdays I go to my Grandma's house from like 2 to 10 PM!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #199
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

WOW! I had my spring break about a month ago!! I promise I will not bother you!!
Old 04-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #200
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

umm. lets see,

Wendall
Brownie
Cooper
Iceberg
Flurry (in place of Sweetheart) (just need pic)
Henry
Daisy
Closed