Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #61
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 4! No more longer open for entries.. but feel free to watch!

Here's Halle's Birthday Bash Couture! lolz

Anyways, it's Halle! lolz
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalle Modeling Round 2.jpg (11.5 KB, 34 views)
MattzKinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #62
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 4! No more longer open for entries.. but feel free to watch!

okey dokey thnks for keeping me in!!! outfit's comin' right up!!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:50 PM   #63
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

okay well Chi-Chi found this a perfect round for her b/c she just went to a surprise b-day party and guess what!!!!!! She wanted to be the center of attention sooooooo bad that she made herself the surprise(she bursted out of a big gift box) then she made the gift box her shoes! also she decided she saw way too many party hats so she chose to wear a 'fro to get more attention!

So here's Chi-Chi(the attention hog!) bursting a pinata!

:chi:-Hey wikylo! I'm not an attention hog! It's not my fault i have gorgeous bone structure! hmph!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:09 PM..
Old 03-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #64
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

we are still waiting for...

Fairy
Miley
Rosie (i am taking the pic soon!)
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #65
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Yay!
Only a few ppl left!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #66
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Hi, guys. Sorry for the late picture but here it is:
Click the image to open in full size. I believe in wearing nice clothes to parties and so does Rosie. Rosie in this picture chose to wear the top because it was pretty and petite. She chose that pair of pants so that she could move around and still look nice. Rosie chose those shoes because she always wears them and they look great. Rosie, lastly, picked the party hat because what pet would be complete without on at a birthday party? Rosie and I hope that we make it on!

---------- volleyuup added 23 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

When are we going to get the results?

Last edited by volleyuup; 03-30-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #67
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

there are still 2 more people we are waiting for..
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #68
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

can you PM them so we can find out the results by like 9?

---------- volleyuup added 27 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I think that you need to set a deadline that's coming up quickly so we can get to the results.

Last edited by volleyuup; 03-30-2008 at 06:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 07:08 PM   #69
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

u have 2 be fare those peeps might be gone for the day they r offlinr @ the moment
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #70
Goofball
Gift Guru

I know but stilll. the wait is endless!
Closed