Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #431
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 4! No more longer open for entries.. but feel free to watch!

Hello everyone! Are you going to make it into the Top 3? Let's see.. but Pinkie Pie has something to say..

Pinkie Pie :ppony: - WHOA! I was blown away by ALL of your outfits! I am a sweet, innocent, caring girl and I truly couldn't choose who is in the Top 3 and whose not so instead of me guest judging, Abby, Bella, and Nestle will determine who is in the Top 3 and whose not by evaluating everything you've done this season! Good Luck!

PS - Remember you are all winners!
PPS - Don't get mad or upset at sp0ngeb0b (Tommy) because it was a really hard decision and he is really not doing anything, he is just evaluating everything, so nothing new!

Our judges,

Abby
Bella
and Nestle

Nestle - Okay everyone, Tommy, Abby, Bella, and I have all looked at every results post on this thread and everything that was posted here was from any results post. Also, instead of re-writing every comment we are just going to say the following, "Very Good, Excellent, Horrible" stuff like that. Good Luck!

Round 1: Entry Round

Cupcake : Excellent
Cyrah : Excellent
Blitzen :rdr: : Excellent
Hershy : Very Good
Kat :ccat: : Excellent
Chi-Chi :chi: : Very Good/Excellent

None of you won.
Hershy was in the Bottom 2 though.

Round 2: Birthday Bash

Blitzen : Excellent
Hershy : Excellent
Kat : Excellent
Cyrah : Good
Chi-Chi : Excellent

Chi-Chi won this round.
Cyrah was in the Bottom 2 though.

Round 3 : Twin-a-thon

Kat : Very Good
Cyrah : Very Good/Excellent

Blitzen won this round.
Kat was in the Bottom 2 though.

Round 4 : Spelling Bee

Hershy : Very Good

Cupcake won this round.
None of you were in the Bottom 2.

Round 5 : Excersizing

Cupcake : Very Good
Chi-Chi : Very Good

Kat won this round.

Okat right now..

Cupcake : 0 times in the Bottom 2 and 1 win!
Cyrah : 1 time in the Bottom 2 and 0 wins!
Blitzen : 0 times in the Bottom 2 and 1 win!
Hershy : 1 time in the Bottom 2 and 0 wins!
Kat : 0 times in the Bottom 2 and 1 win!
(Even though Kat WAS in the Bottom 2 1 time, a win cancels out a Bottom 2, therefore it was not counted)
Chi-Chi : 0 times in the Bottom 2 and 1 win!

But theres more!

Round 6 : Wild Safari Ride

Kat : Very Good
Chi-Chi : ----
Blitzen : ----

Hershy won this round. (Cancelled out their Bottom 2)
No one was eliminated that round.

Round 7 : Sleepover

Blitzen : ----
Kat : ----

Chi-Chi won this round.

Round 8 : Holiday Spirit

Cyrah won this round. (Cancelled out Bottom 2)

Now, since we are not judging for last round, here we go..

The contestant definitely moving on with 2 wins is...

CHI-CHI!

So our Top 3 right now is..

1. Chi-Chi

Next, with 1 win and all excellents, making it also is..

BLITZEN!

So NOW we have..

1. Chi-Chi
2. Blitzen

Next, whose not making it to the Top 3 is..

Cyrah
Hershy
Kat

You all had at least one Bottom 2 and it still shows because NONE of the other contestants had any Bottom 2's. So our Top 3 consists of..

1. Chi-Chi
2. Blitzen
3. Cupcake

We are so sorry Cyrah, annamarie313, Hershy, popcornkernel, Kat, and jet3461... sorry to put a dumper on your birthday!

Now for the rest of you, you are going to make 3 INCREDIBLE outfits that show who you really are! YOU MAY USE AS MUCH KINZSTYLE AS YOU WANT!

Now, for the twist, make them INCREDIBLE because WI IS VOTING FOR THE WINNER! Yep, there will be a poll where WI votes for wins! You may advertise yourself in your siggy, avvie or whatever! Good Luck.. GO!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #432
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 4! No more longer open for entries.. but feel free to watch!

ah man xD I never get passed this part xD could you PM me before season 5
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #433
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

I am so sad !!!!!!!!!!!! CHRAH IS SO SAD A SWEAR i am holding her right now 2 she is crying 2!!!! aww mann i was so hoping and oh well
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #434
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I can't wait to vote for the winner. I will think that I will have to see the final outfits to decide.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #435
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm in OMG thanks so much everyone! The results were not as i predicted but i think all three of us deserve to be here! Good job! Chi-Chi said she'll miss Kat, Cyrah, and Hershey and she wishes them all the best on their trek as a model! but darn it nobody really liked me in the polls. Oh well! Chi-Chi and i will blow them away this time!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #436
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

xD you spelt my name wrong wikylo, Do not worry though...I SHALL have a new model xD Sorry Hersh
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #437
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Thanks!
I am very sorry for everybody else!
Really.
I'll do my outfits later!
Old 04-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #438
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok here Is Chi-Chi at her best! We ♥ them and we think you will too!

The first one shows you Chi-chi's Perky-Punk persona that's her main field of greatness!

The second shows her sense of pose! it is a great winter outfit and it shows her passion for the icy outdoors. Brrr! It's a wonder she didn't get hypothermia diving in after her fishing pole

And the last one shows Chi-Chi's love for her fans! Although it's way past Valentines day Chi-Chi thouhgt of this as a great clincher to a great season of WNTM!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:09 PM..
Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #439
Pony326

Congrats on who got to the next round and sorry to who didn't! Just so everyone knows, I'll be voting! And my vote counts at 70 votes (JK JK JK JK JK JK! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!)
Old 04-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #440
Switzerland! (Ed)
Webkinz :)

kikiusa is on a distinguished road

PM me before season 5 spongebob, I CAN'T WAIT!
Closed