Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #231
Edward and I are
Webkinz :)

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

LOL! Halla!
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #232
jet3461

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

go snowbelle! ((again)) but all of ur entries r great!

:rbt: :rbt:
:rbt: :rbt:
:rbt
:rbt:
:rbt:SNOWBELLE!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:31 PM   #233
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I'm scared!!!!!! who's going home?
Old 03-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #234
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

OMGOMGOMGOMG * Freaking Out* SO NERVOUS.......calm down
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #235
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Here is what you have all been waiting for, the results that will determine who is in the Top 3 of WI's Next Top Model, Season 3! The judges..

Abby! : COMMENTING IN THIS COLOR!
Bella! : COMMENTING IN THIS COLOR!
and
Nestle! : COMMENTING IN THIS COLOR!

Here are the individual comments, Abby will be commenting on your best outfit design, Bella will be commenting on your worst outfit design (of there is one) and Nestle will let you know how many people said you were the strongest and how many people said you were the weakest!

Snowbelle :rbt::
We absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beach Babe design!
Would you really want play basketball in a sweatshirt and blue beanie?
0 out of 3 : weakest, 0 out of 3 : strongest

Hershy :
The Grammy Award one is SOO cute!
What happened with the baseball outfit?!?!
3 out of 3 : weakest, 0 out of 3 : strongest

Sophie :
AHH! WE LOVE ROCKSTAR SOPHIE!
You did not have any bad designs!
0 out of 3 : weakest, 1 out of 3 : strongest

Chi-Chi :chi::
Gotta love when people started to get vibrant!
You did not have any bad outfits!
0 out of 3 : weakest, 2 out of 3 : strongest

So.... I will let you know right now the guaranteed people making it...

Chi-Chi and Sophie!

So Snowbelle and Hershy...

This week, when we pick 3 people to make it through, they are people who have a chance of winning 1st place in the poll.. and with that said:

Snowbelle....
YOU'RE IN!

So we are sorry Hershy and popcornkernel, but remember, you made it very far!

Now, Sophie, Chi-Chi and Snowbelle...
I would like you to go back through the thread and pick out your favorite 3 outfits from the WHOLE competition.. Snowbelle, it would probably not be advised to use Hissabella's outfits.. since they are only a hat and shirt, you will most likely not get tons of votes!
When you pick an outfit, the description that you had (if you had one) will definitely be included in the poll with the pic!
I would like to get the poll opened by FRIDAY, the day after tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 07:44 PM   #236
Banned
WebkinzWomen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new here and I read in the rules that red and blue is for mods/admins only! I like all of the models that are now here. I thought Hissabella was a great model! I liked Hissabella's ice cream entrie! It did remind me of ice cream! Maybe in your next season I will enter.
~WebkinzWomen~
Old 03-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #237
MEH! ▼

OMG! Thank you Soooo much.....do we post our favorite outfit, right on this thread again?

---------- OceanBluue added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Wait sorry....This is just a test run...THIS PIC DOESNT COUNT.

Click the image to open in full size.
My Webkinz ALWAYS love to wear this outfit. This time, Sophie is wearing glasses because she is trying to get into school, like all the other Webbies. So she has to look nice, yet, sophisticated.

---------- OceanBluue added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

ok I will post my three pics now....

Last edited by OceanBluue; 03-26-2008 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #238
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

okay thanks!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #239
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Oh my flippin' gosh!!!!!!! I made it!!!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

do all of the last ones just count as or are they three different ones?

Last edited by wikylo; 03-26-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #240
MEH! ▼

# 1
Ok. Sophie is ready to MELT the hearts of everybody. ( Ice Cream Melts. hehe!)

The Plaid Hat represents Fruit Punch Ice Cream,
The Blue and Yellow Fleece means a fusion of banana and blueberry flavored ice cream,
The Rainbow Belt symbolizes many different flavors to the Ice Cream Family,
The White Pants mean Vanilla Ice Cream,
The Moccasins symbolize Chocolate Ice Cream with some Pina Colada mixed in there becuz of the white fuzzy things on top,
And to top it all off, glasses as a Licorice Topping, and since Sophie's whole body is white, she will be the best part, Whipped Cream!

Enjoy your flavorful Ice Cream!

OMG! Sophie just became a Queen. She now rules the whole eastern side of Poppykinz!
You must now call her "Your Royal Highness" lol
The name Sophie will do too.

Sophie thinks that she should switch up some things in the nromal life of Sophie.....SHE IS GOING TO BE A ROCKSTAR! Sophie sure looks like one Rockin' ....Rockstar.lol

This is my FINAL three pairs for the FINAL round.

Please Enjoy the last pic of mine for this season!
Closed