Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #191
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

Okay! Here are the results! We had a very difficult time judging.. but this week I really didn't want to send anyone home.. but someone has to. And we are going to tell you now, this is going to be the MOST UNBELIEVABLE BOTTOM 2 EVER! The judges...

Abby!
Bella!
and
Nestle!

Here are the individual comments, they are a little longer this time.

Bubbles - We felt you definitely could of played around with it more. We gave you the oppritunity to choose any photo on the world wide web, and we felt you could of chose on with a little more flare.

Chi-Chi :chi: - Great but what is with the sunglasses and hat? And the Funky Plaid one especially! Did you know you used the Funky Plaid Hat 3/5 outfits this season? Plus, Tyra Banks was not wearing any sunglasses or a hat! We know you probably did it to add more to your outfit, but we wanted you to match as good as possible!

Hershy - Awsome! You absolutely took it home! All of your outfits used to not stand out and be unforgettable, but this one was AWSOME! You finally pulled through everyone else and made yourself stand out and be unforgettable! AWSOME!

Snowbelle :rbt: - Wow! It looks like a twin! Even though the Green Jeans would of made more sense, we definitely think you made yourself more noticeable! It was definitely one of your better ones!

Sophie - Same old Sophie.... tsk, tsk, tsk.. the unforgettable Sophie! Not your best but still very good! Wheres the pizza? LOL JK.

Now, no one is winning first place because next round will determine who gets into the Top 3 and who gets into the poll (which is the Top 3).

Hershy .. step back! (you would of won 1st place!)
Sophie .. step back!

We are down to Bubbles, Chi-Chi and Snowbelle.. according to the individual comments its easy to say that

Snowbelle... step back!

The Most Unbelievable Bottom 2 EVER! Bubbles and Chi-Chi, two of the strongest models through out this WHOLE competition.. and one of you is going.

Bubbles....

you are out! We are so sorry Bubbles and Mushroom! Thank you so much for competing and helping to make this all worthwhile!

Now for..

Chi-Chi
Hershy
Snowbelle
Sophie

The next results post will determine who goes into the Bottom 3 and who doesnt, so make your outfits INCREDIBLE! And Hershy, if you don't take it up a notch again.. I don't know what to tell you. But I know you will work really hard!

The theme for all of you is to.. post 3 outfits that are really awsome! So its pretty much open to any outfits! You may use any clothing available! Good Luck!

PS - Please PM me who you think is the strongest and weakest model, not using yourself as either!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #192
Edward and I are
Webkinz :)

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

Are they comming.... Are they?

---------- DogsRunFast added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Oh... YES! I am still in! My outfits will be in ASAP!!!

---------- DogsRunFast added 16 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Here is my next entries!

Snowbelle As A CowGirl!
Click the image to open in full size.

Snowbelle As A Basketball Star!

And...
Snowbelle As A Beach Babe!
Well... a funyn Beach Babe!!

---------- DogsRunFast added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I mean FUNNY! LOL!

Last edited by DogsRunFast; 03-24-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 04:51 PM   #193
jet3461

lets go Snowbelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #194
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

hehe... I just threw together an outfit.
and I'm impressed I usually never get this far

I love yours dogs

(1)
Here's when hershy went to the grammy's for being a good actor (haha yeah right xD)
"I would like to thank popcorkernel for ..." hehe

(2)
When Hershy goes to play Trading Card Challenge this is where she naps to get in the 'game mood' xD
"Zzzzzz....Zzzzzz...."

(3)
Here's Hershy on the base-ball field. It kinda looks like she's catching a ball to win the game.
"**pant** **pant**"

hehe... she LOVES her glasses xD
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #195
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Thank you So much for putting me through. My outfits will be up in a sec.

---------- OceanBluue added 48 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Here is Sophie!
Aww! It's Sophie on her first date with a :chi: named Taco! Ooh they look so cute together.

2. Click the image to open in full size.

OMG! Sophie just became a Queen. She now rules the whole eastern side of Poppykinz!
You must now call her "Your Highness" lol

3. Click the image to open in full size.
Sophie thinks that she should switch up some things in the nromal life of Sophie.....SHE IS GOING TO BE A ROCKSTAR! Sophie sure looks like one Rockin' Rockstar.lol

I hope you all enjoyed!

---------- OceanBluue added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by OceanBluue
Thank you So much for putting me through. My outfits will be up in a sec.

---------- OceanBluue added 48 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Here is Sophie!
Aww! It's Sophie on her first date with a :chi: named Taco! Ooh they look so cute together.

2. Click the image to open in full size.

OMG! Sophie just became a Queen. She now rules the whole eastern side of Poppykinz!
You must now call her "Your Highness" lol

3. Click the image to open in full size.
Sophie thinks that she should switch up some things in the nromal life of Sophie.....SHE IS GOING TO BE A ROCKSTAR! Sophie sure looks like one Rockin' Rockstar.lol

I hope you all enjoyed!
Oops! The middle pic where it says " Your Highness" there should be THIS picture...

Enjoy!

-OceanBluue

Last edited by OceanBluue; 03-24-2008 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #196
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

omg sp0ngeb0b thank you so much for keeping me in i will not let you down sorry for using the funky plaid hat so much it just looks so awesome on chi-chi that i rarely take it off lol!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #197
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

wow great entries peeps =)
Old 03-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #198
Edward and I are

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Awesome job, everyone!!
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #199
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

OMG I can't wait. I don't think we have turned in our entries as fast as this before xD
Old 03-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #200
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Hey everyone!!!!!

okay we're sososososososo sorry for that mess last time so to make up for it :chi:Chi-Chi:chi: and I totally poured all of our talent into this collection, called:

THe Evolution of COLOR!!!

Okay, the first outfit(far left) is Chi-Chi's dark gloomy summarizing the dark era of no COLOR...

The second outfit(middle) shows a smidgen of color forcing its way to the people of the dark past.

The Third outfit(right) shows the people of today being as VIBRANT as possible!!!!!!

hope you enjoyed it...

P.S. I didn't use a plaid hat at all and let me tell you- it was hard, lol!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:10 PM..
Closed