Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #141
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

you know what.. i think i am going to eliminate them too! they were on at 12:00 today and then 4:15 ish today! can you believe that? i will post the results in a little while!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 21 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Welcome back everyone! Two contestants, Lavender and Cream Cheese have been eliminated due to lack of dedication to this contest. Well now the results are in and here are the judges!

Abby
Bella
and
Nestle

Now for individual evaluations!

Bubbles ~ Awsome! Totally cute and fitting for Easter/Spring! Just remember not to use Kinzstyle (shoes) unless you earn it!

Hershy ~ Wonderful! But we are not so sure if Hershy can see out of those sunglasses! Cheater! LOL! JK!

Sophie ~ Beautiful! Not only did you "WOW" the Easter Bunny, you "WOW"ed us also!

Chi-Chi :chi: ~ Nice! We did not feel it was your best though! But still very creative!

Snowbelle :rbt: (DogsRunFast) ~ Excellent! You were not crazy at all!

Angel ~ Nice! It didn't include a dress which made it seem a lot more casual too!

Now first place is...

Bubbles !
*You are the only one allowed to use Kinzstyle this week!*

Bubbles, step back please. Now...

Hershy .. step back!
Sophie .. step back!
Chi-Chi .. step back!
Snowbelle .. step back!
and
Angel .. step back!

Yes, thats right... no one is eliminated! So without further a due, here is the theme for the next round!

You all must dress up as the following tells you to!

Bubbles: Party Animal!
Hershy: Teacher!
Sophie: Drama Queen!
Chi-Chi: Nature Freak! (lol )
Snowbelle: Nerd!
Angel: Stunt Double!

Please try and enter ASAP because last round was very dragged out so I would really like to pick up the pace again! Good Luck!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 03-22-2008 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #142
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 3! No Longer open for Entries.. but feel free to come in and watch!

here's Chi-CHi starring as Natura`l Organica on her privately stranded island!!!!

:chi:i'm naturally beautiful!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:10 PM..
Old 03-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #143
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

here is my party animal pic!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (15.7 KB, 27 views)
Old 03-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #144
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

wow! great job both of you!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:17 AM   #145
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Click the image to open in full size.
hehehe xD
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #146
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

This is Sophie as a Drama Queen!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 03-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #147
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

i am liking what i am seeing! keep up the good work! we are just waiting for...

Angel
Snowbelle
Old 03-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #148
Cinmantha has disabled reputation

Okay, I'll Post It Later Today Or Tomorrow Morning, Depends On When I Finish It.
Cinmantha is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 12:13 PM   #149
Edward and I are

DogsRunFast will become famous soon enough

Here is Snowbelle as a Nerd!

Well... a boy nerd... I coulden't find good girl nerdy clothes! But a boy nerd? Easy!
DogsRunFast is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 01:53 PM   #150
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

hurry angel!!!!
Closed