Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #41
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Model! Season 2! No More Entries Needed!

Yay!!! hope i make it to next round!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #42
Pony326

OH! Ur doing another fashion contest? Add me!

Same entry form as you're other fashion show!

---------- Pony326 added 11 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Entry pic - http://i28.tinypic.com/2gslh5v.jpg

Last edited by Pony326; 02-21-2008 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 09:12 AM   #43
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Hello everyone! Good morning, afternoon, or evening depending on what time your reading this in! lol. But anyway ... the Results from Round 1 are in! Pony326 you didn't enter in time. Sorry. So here are the results...

12carmen78909 and Yvonne the ~ "It was lovely! I am glad people know that not all School Dance outfits have to be flashy all the time! But sometimes they do. Your outfit was sweet, simple, and to the point! Excellent!"

OceanBluue and Honey the :gr: ~ "We LOVED it! It was exactly what we were looking for! Just regular Cuffed Jeans a Hoody and the accessories! It all worked out great! FABULOUS!"

xoxoAliciaoxox and Summer the ~ "Although it is not very School Dance-ish we didn't ask you to change because that would be great for a End of the Year Dance like in Summer! lol! Nice Job!"

wikylo and Chi-Chi the :chi: ~ "We liked it although, next time try to stay away from the Kinzville Academy stuff ... Although you did make it work! Nice! And I LOVE the Green Layered Tee! Nice Job!"

Jaimala25 and Kisses the ~ "We LOVED it! Although it is a little to much... but its still great! Maybe for like a really fancy School Dance. lol. Excellent!"

kittypower and Julie the Lil :gr: ~ "We LOVED it! But the Crown is a little... masculine. The Tiara would of been better but still. It looks really nice! Excellent!"

webkinzluver48 and Emme the :koala: ~ "It looks nice! We just didn't absolutely LOVE it... I think that the Plaid Hat looks very great in your outfit. It just didn't work.. Nice Job!"

dogzrule and Daisy the ~ "We LOVED it! Although you used the Kinzville Academy Skirt ... you made it work! Excellent!"

Okay, now for the rules that will apply for the rest of the contest :

1) ONLY the WINNER of the Round can use Kinzstyle if they choose! No one else may use Kinzstyle.

2) Anyone is allowed to use Fall Fest and Winter Fest clothing for their outfits if it makes sense.

3) If the same outfit is repeated ... then I will ask the second person to post a different one and so on.

4) NO ARGUING with me! If you are eliminated please don't argue with me or if I ask you to switch outfits ... don't argue with me. Arguing with me will lead to dissqualification!

Okay, now with further a due here are the results for Round 1!

1st Place and the only one allowed to use Kinzstyle next week if they choose to is...

OceanBluue and Honey!

2nd Place

12carmen78909 and Yvonne!

3rd Place

kittypower and Julie!

4th Place

Jaimala25 and Kisses!

5th Place

dogzrule and Daisy!

6th Place

xoxoAliciaoxox and Summer!

Will

wikylo and Chi-Chi

and

webkinzluver48 and Emme

Please step foward ... We think that both of your outfits are GREAT! But of course 1 person is going "home".

wikylo and Chi-Chi ........................................

take a step back! You are still in the competition!

Sorry webkinzluver48 and Emme ... but you are going "home" today..

EVERYONE STILL IN THE COMPETITION ~

Next week's Guest Judge is Bella the Black Lab! Her theme will be Wintertime! Remember, only OceanBluue and Honey are allowed to use Kinzstyle if they choose to! Next week is Round 2! See ya on the Runway (this thread) lol!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 02-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #44
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Yay! Thanks! Here is my entry for round 2!!!

Hope you like it! Heres her all ready for the cold! Brrrr! Shes got her Uggs on, with her awesome jacket and her cool jeans. And who could forget the hat?!?!?!?
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #45
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

HERE'S CHI-CHI'S ICE COLD PHOTOSHOOT.

SHE'S DOING HER FAVORITE SUBZERO HOBBY:

ICEFISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:10 PM..
Old 02-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #46
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

i dont see the pic..
Old 02-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #47
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

idk why the pic didnt show up...? I'll do it again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1194idk.jpg (134.7 KB, 24 views)
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #48
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

thanks! (too short)
Old 02-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #49
Wacky Be
Gifted

idk jamaila25 it looks really similar to mine but i guess that's sp0ngeb0br0cksny's decision
Old 02-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #50
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

no i think its fine. but when are you gonna do the results for your contest? who still didn't enter?
Closed