Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #61
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 has been Posted!

I'm So Excited! YAY! Lets Do some judging!
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #62
Gift Trainee

meerkat4evr is a jewel in the roughmeerkat4evr is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 has been Posted!

Come on!!!!
meerkat4evr is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 11:31 AM   #63
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

sorry everyone! results are coming up in like.. 10 min!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-27-2008, 11:49 AM   #64
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yayness!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #65
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay! Here are our judges and host for this round,

Our host, Cocoa
Our judges,
Rocky
Princess
RJay :rac:
Pinkie Pie:ppony:
and our Guest Judge, Hershey Kiss

Clucky - (Soccer Float) Wow! Since it's Soccer Season in WW, (not really), we have had many soccer fans, players, and coaches coming in for our Soccer Floats! They are a hit!

Papaya - (Mushmellow Frosty) This has really been a hit! Who doesn't like Marshmallows and Ice Cream? And together?! We just didn't tell any one about the mushrooms..

Daisy - (Cara-Milkshake) This was the one that I was taking home with me every night after work! Mmmm! I love it and the customers do to! It's so .. sweet!

Waddles :pgn: - (Sweet & Sour Smoothy) This was a trouble spot.. some people were returning it because it was too sour.. and some were returning it because it was too sweet.

Kitty - (Jelamazoo Jiggle) The kids loved it! They poked it and laughed! But don't worry they ate it too!

Wilbur :pig: - (Webkinz Cookie Tornado) This was a hit with all ages! Everyone loved it! The Webkinz Cookie Tornado got excellent reviews and was our top seller!

Lee - (Strawberry Smoothie) This was definitely a great one too! You can never go wrong with the classic Strawberry Smoothie!

London :ppony: - (Blueberry Parfait) It was nice to have something healthy for Webkinz and Lil Kinz! Most of the stuff was rather unhealthy, so this was a hit too! My friends also loved it!

Sizzler - (Cream Soda Float) This was a HUGE hit with our teenaged customers! We got a lot of orders of this!

Spooky - (Sunny Iced Cakes) This was also a trouble spot. Some people were not pleased, at all, with the sunflower seeds.

So here is what the menu turned out to be! We put all your names on here because you needed to be recognized!

Menu

Soccer Float
Clucky and gomets

Mushmellow Frosty
Papaya and wikylo

Cara-Milkshake
Daisy and Jaimala25

Jellamazoo Jiggle
Kitty and xKittyKinz13x

Webkinz Cookie Tornado
Wilbur and Mushroom

Strawberry Smoothie
Lee and jet3461

Blueberry Parfait
London and OceanBluue

Cream Soda Float
Sizzler and pinkcottencandy

Who gets that last space? Will it be..

Waddles
-OR-
Spooky

?

What belongs in that spot is...

Sunny Iced Cakes
Spooky and meerkat4evr

We are so sorry Waddles and kylieq99.. but

Waddles, you are not WI's Next Top Chef for Season 1.

Okay... next round will be posted in a little while!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #66
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 RESULTS have been posted!

Yayness!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #67
campinas101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 RESULTS have been posted!

I can feel the tension!!!! Good job, judges!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #68

Question Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 RESULTS have been posted!

Who won the top WI chef for this season??? I demand an explanation!!

Proud mother of 20 webbies!!!:rdr::seal::pig::husky::gr: :lion::ccat:
Old 05-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #69

Default Explanation now

Here is what happens in my house every day.

:el1:Has anyone seen my toothbrush?
Yeah....about that. has it.
No I don't.
:ccat:He doesn't. :lion:does
:el1: LION!!!!!
:lion: What? I'm just getting in the tub! This better be good!
:el1:WHERE IS MY TOOTHBRUSH??
:lion: Ask:husky: He had it.
:husky: Stop lying!
Stop it you two!
:rdr:This is getting dangerous....
(me) That's enough!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #70
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 1 RESULTS have been posted!

Good job so far with the contest, sp0nge. And don't be too hasty to eliminate Spooky. He was one of our finalists for my Top Chef.
Closed