Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #191
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 3 Results and Round 4 Theme are up! *ROUND 4 IS CLARIFIED!*

okay! i am judging now!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 28 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Everyone has such creative ideas! But someone is going home.. Here are our judges!

Rocky!
Princess!
RJay! :rac:
Pinkie Pie! :ppony:
and our Guest Judge, Champ! :cs:

Clucky :bokbok: ~ Oriental Jellyroni - Sushi, Jelly & Macaroni & Cheese
Spoiler: show
WOW! What a great idea to bring two cultures together! WOW!

Papaya ~ Cherry Marshmallipop - Cherry, Marshmallows & Lollipop
Ooooooh! Yummy! We definitely want one right now!

Daisy ~ Dog-a-roni Macpizza - Hot Dog, Macaroni & Cheese & Pizza

What a creative way to make and eat pizza!

Kitty ~ Veggie Burger - Bread, Mushrooms & Tomato

Great, but it was a little plain.. like Mushrooms and Tomato.. maybe something more colorful (Carrots, Greens) and fun?

George ~ Gluten-free Blueberry Pancakes - Corn, Blueberries, Pancakes

Even though there are regular Pancakes in the W-Shop, you stepped them up a lot! Great!

London :ppony: ~ Pappery Dramix - Papaya, Strawberries, Dragon Fruit

LOVE it! Just the name of it makes you want to have one.. Pappery Dramix! Ooooh! LOVE it!

So now.. we will call everyone who is safe, only leaving the person going home out..

Clucky
Papaya
Daisy
George
London

So, we are SO SORRY to let

Kitty and xKittyKinz13x

go! You were so commited and a great contestant! Please try and come back next season!

Now, we are down to out final 5.. here comes Cocoa!

: Hey .. um.. Jade..? Wake up!
: Loook.. at... the... note.. *goes back to sleep*
: Let's see...

Dear Cocoa,

Hello Cocoa! I was so glad to hear you were coming today! I have been so busy lately! I heard Tommy (sp0ngeb0br0cksny) was hosting a chef contest and I wanted to be in it.. so I would like the chefs to answer a quiz. Whoever has the best answers will stay in! Whoever has the worst answers will leave. Please give this (attached) quiz to each chef to answer! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jade

Okay Jade! Here is the quiz! You must answer every question!
Quiz:
1. It's a very busy night and a major food critic just ordered dinner, but they are last on the list. What do you do?
2. Today is French Fries special day! Everyone is ordering French Fries, but you run out of salt. What do you do?
3. You have an employee who is constantly late for work. Other than that, they are a really good cook who is one of your best employees, so you don't want to fire him. What do you do?

Good Luck!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 06-22-2008 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #192
jet3461

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 4 Results and Round 5 Theme are up!

Quiz:
1. It's a very busy night and a major food critic just ordered dinner, but they are last on the list. What do you do?

You apologize for the wait, but give him an appetizer to munch on!

2. Today is French Fries special day! Everyone is ordering French Fries, but you run out of salt. What do you do?

You send somebody to the W-Shop to buy more, but you tell the non-salted customers, that if they would like a 10% discount on their meal, they may have it, and apologize and tell them that salt willl be there ASAP! (on EXTRA french fries )

3. You have an employee who is constantly late for work. Other than that, they are a really good cook who is one of your best employees, so you don't want to fire him. What do you do?

You tell him that .. he needs to not be late as much, and let him off with a warning.

~ + Jet
Old 06-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #193
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 4 Results and Round 5 Theme are up!

thanks jet!
Old 06-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #194
Call me Jai :D
Webkinz :)

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

1. As the owner of the restaurant, I would go to his table and say that I was very sorry that he had to wait for his food, but, every customer is equal, no matter who they are! (If he is a critic, atleast he will leave with a nice impression, the food was only slow getting out of the oven!)

2. I would apologize to all of the people that ordered salt and give them a 15% discount on their whole meals and free refills on their drinks for the wait on the salt, and tell them that my best waiter was running to the W-shop as fast as he could.

3. I would call him into my office and warn him that 3 strikes your out, and tell him that he needs a better work ethic, but he is doing great in the kitchen.

♥Daisy♥
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #195
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

thanks Jaimala! now all we need is

Clucky
Papaya
London (OceanBluue is on vacation and isn't coming back until Tues.)
Old 06-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #196
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI's Next Top Chef! Season 1! No more spots! Round 3 Results and Round 4 Theme are up! *ROUND 4 IS CLARIFIED!*

:bokbok:Quiz::bokbok:
1. It's a very busy night and a major food critic just ordered dinner, but they are last on the list. What do you do? Make him wait like every other customer, but give him the best appetizer you can get like some nachos so his wait will pass quickly.
2. Today is French Fries special day! Everyone is ordering French Fries, but you run out of salt. What do you do? Give them a discount to forgive them. Get the salt right away. Like this: if it takes you 10 minutes to get you salt give them a 10% discount, if it takes you 25 minutes to get salt give them a 25% discount.
3. You have an employee who is constantly late for work. Other than that, they are a really good cook who is one of your best employees, so you don't want to fire him. What do you do? You should give him a few weeks with lower pay, set a real bechmark for him, for example, up to 3 days late for a month.

:bokbok:Good Luck!:bokbok:
Old 06-22-2008, 05:25 PM   #197
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Thanks gomets!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #198
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Only two more!
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #199
GymnastGirl724

For number 3, even though I'm not in the contest, I'd tell him that the work day is going to start earlier, but only tell him, so he'll leave earlier, and be late for that time, but he's actually on time because he's being late earlier. Make sense?
Old 06-24-2008, 09:11 AM   #200
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

mmm good luck to everyone else.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Closed