Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #41
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! Only 3 modeling postions left!!!! Male models are allowed!! Come one and all!!

Okay everyone!! Since it is unfair to you guys, I'm going to start now!! The always loved judges are going to give you comments but no one is going home!! This is just to help you in future rounds!! I post in a sec!!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 1430 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Okay everyone!! The judges have finished their comments and they're here to present them!! Remember no one is going home!! Here are your fabulous judges!!

:kanga:Sydney!
:seal:Flurry!
Jade!

Attention! There is a new judge!! My little sister isn't allowed to have an account but I'm letting her be a judge!! If you need to address her you can call her Penguinkid!!:pgn:

(insert picture here)Figment- Loved the outfit!! You were working that hoodie!!

:husky:Lilac-We liked the blue theme you had going on! It macted Lilac's eyes!! LOL!!

:cs:Caramel- This outfit was pretty good but shoes would have made it perfect!

Lulu- Not much to say but CUTE!!

:chi:Chi-Chi- This outfit was AMAZING!! You tied it together perfectly! Rock on Chi-Chi!!

:rdr:Evester- Just like Caramel, this outfit was good but shoes would have tied it together.

:rac:Bandit- We loved everything about this outfit! Great Work!

Hershy- Very Nice! The beanie and the dress work wonders!!

Victoria- Loved the shirt with those pants girl!

Jordan- This outfit would have been better with different shoes, but yet it's still very cute!

:pig:Joanne- CUTE!! Loved the clogs!

:gr:Kiki- You really WOWED us!! Everything was flawless! A+++

No one is going home but the winner of this round is a three way tie!!
Kiki!

Jordan!
and
Chi-Chi!

Now those three contests are the only ones allowed to use kinzstyle clothing in the next round! Speaking of the next round, here's Banana Boat!

Hello everyone!! My name is Banana Boat!! The next theme is Totally 70's! Webkinz has the disco fever and it's your time to get your grove on!!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 06-02-2008 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #42
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

Ugh! I hate disco! Oh well Ill try to get an outfit
Old 06-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #43
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

disco? this might be hard! Is curio shop clothing allowed?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #44
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Doesn't someone get eliminated??????????????????????
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #45
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
disco? this might be hard! Is curio shop clothing allowed?
Yes!! Curio shop clothing is allowed!!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Baltimore Colts
Ugh! I hate disco! Oh well Ill try to get an outfit
Me too!! LOL!!

---------- ManateeWebkinz1 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by amazon
Doesn't someone get eliminated??????????????????????
No, for the entry round no one gets elimanated! But evey round for now one contestant will get elimanted!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 06-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #46
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Ok I'll do mine!

---------- halla68 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

AWWW.. I don't have the clown wig......that would have been PERFECT!!!!

Last edited by halla68; 06-02-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2008, 05:07 PM   #47
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

Ok it was hard to do this without using girl clothing...so I used one piece. And is trying to fit in the movie Grease!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdisco.JPG (5.4 KB, 4 views)
Old 06-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #48
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

awesome will post in a few..

---------- kylieq99 added 6 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by kylieq99; 06-02-2008 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #49
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

Awesome guys!!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #50
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, I honestly don't know what they wore "back in the day". But from movies and what I hear, I think of funky and wild colored platforms and glittery pants while they "shake their groove thing". Um, I don't mean to offend people of the 70s, if it looks ridiculous don't think I'm making fun of them, just think I'm a bad outfitter. And if my description is offending too, I don't mean to be, that's just what I think of when I hear "disco", so you can correct me and I'll learn something! Click the image to open in full size. So here is Victoria, looking groovy in that bright WOTM shirt, purple sneakers, striped bathing suit bottom, and funky girl heart glasses. Right on sister
~Once again....I do NOT know anything about disco! I even thought disco was the 70s, not the 80s! I thought 80s were baggy pants, big "highlighter color" earrings, and legwarmers? Um please clarify!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed