Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #201
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

Wow wow wow!! There are only 5 of you left!!! 4 of you will be competing after the results for the top 3!! Here are the fabulous judges!!

:kanga:Sydney!!
:seal:Furry!!
and
Jade!!

First we have:

:chi:wikylo w/ Chi-Chi!!- Wonderful!! Super Creative and well done!! It made us want to go scuba diving!!
Spoiler: show
You are safe!!

:gr:kinzluva w/ Kiki- You are one stylish tourist!! You haven't let us down yet!!
You are safe!!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny w/ Figment- You're outfit was good but not you're best,
Sorry but you're in the bottom two,

:pig:amazon w/ Joanne- Just like sp0nge, not you're best
Sorry but you're in the bottom two,

OMGitzkelseey1 w/ Victoria- Loved the dress and sunglasses!! You're ready for the beach!!
You are safe!!

I'll give you the bad news first,

So are bottom two are

sponge w/ Figment
and
amazon w/ Joanne
You're outfits were both pretty good but as we get down to our last few contestants the expectations are higher and you're outfit just didn't see to reach the bar, I was surprised because you are both wonderful models and always do extremly well!! Again you're outfits were good but they didn't have anything to wow us!!
So unfortunatly it sadens me so to say that

sp0nge w/ Figment
You are safe,

amazon w/ Joanne
You are sadly going home, (Not really because you are already home!)

amazon you were an exellent model and friend, This was the closest ever! I literally spent 1 day and 1/2 figuring out how to decide, I really hope you come back next season!!

But on a happier note the winner of this round is
wikylo w/ Chi-Chi!!

You're outfit was sooooooo creative!! Congrats!!

Now here's our next guess judge.... Esmeralda!!
Hi, I'm Esmerald!! Congrats to you top four!! Now you will be competing to be in the top 3!! You were all invited to a big celeb party!! Everyone is dying to see some of the most wonderful models of webkinz world!! You will be arriving by limo and step out onto the red carpet were you will be blinded by poparitie's camera's!! There's only one problem, what will you were?!?!?! That's were you come in!! Create the finest outfit on the red carpet and you might be in the top 3!! GOOD LUCK!!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #202
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Results are posted!!!

It's okay! I will prob join next season!
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #203
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Results are posted!!!

Wow the final four, and this is one of my first modling competions! I'll try to have Kiki runway ready by tonight.
kinzluva is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #204
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks amazon!! you're such a good sport, and thanks kinzluva!!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #205
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

WAAAAH! I don't have any fancy dresses

I guess this requires some creative thinking

Chi-Chi:

Joanne?!!! NO!!! Why did you have to go?!!!! I have no clue how i'm gonna survive without you here!!! Bye!
Old 07-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #206
kban123
Gift Guru

Kiki also wanted to say Congratz to all of her fellow models for making it this far, and best of luck in other competions to all the elminated models.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:38 PM   #207
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

final 4? that was fast! probably because a lot of people forgot to enter in the beginning! congrats wiky!! and we will miss you so much amazon!! You were always the first one to enter your picture! LOL
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #208
kban123
Gift Guru

Here's Kiki! Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #209
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

WOW!! that was quick!! I feel so bad about letting anyone of you 5 guys going home!! You are all really nice, dedicated, and great models!! I really hope to see you next season!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:13 PM   #210
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Does that mean only wiky can use kinzstyle??
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed