Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #141
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

Okay everyone I will judge asap, I got to eat dinner, shower, blah blah blah!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #142
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

omg omg omg judging!!!! Seems like forever, right? Feel so bad for all of those who dropped out though... But still excited for the judging! Everyone did great!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #143
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

sorry guys it's not jugding time, I still need a picture from kylieq99 and amazon's picture is hiding from me again, sorry!!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #144
ilovepink509

I remember amazon had a pig with the blue smocked sundress, red bow, and ruby slippers with a heart background. I have NO idea how I remember that, but yeah. I'm still excited for judging anyways! Please please hurry kylieq99!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #145
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

I'll get the pic now! Sorry! Hold on!

---------- amazon added 6 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by amazon; 07-10-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #146
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

Thanx!! Now all we need is kylieq99, I'll give them till 12:00 tomorrow and then I will have to unfortunatly have to elimanate them!! But I have all my comments and such so It won't take long to post the results!!
Old 07-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #147
ilovepink509

Hey, isn't it past the deadline now?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #148
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

It is! Manatee, judge! I thought that judging was supposed to be two days ago!!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #149
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

Okay, This round's theme was "Love is in the Air" Unfortunatly we had yet another person dissapear! Kylieq99 has been disappeared just like Mushroom and popcornkernel! So the person going home is kylieq99 with caramel, but I will post the judges comments to let you know how you did! Speaking of the fabulous judges here they are!!

:kanga:Sydney!

:seal:Flurry!

Jade!!

and guest judge....

:luvfrog:Sweetheart!

First in the hot seat is:

sp0ngeb0br0ksny w/ Figment
Spoiler: show
This was not your best, but did well because it was probably harder for a boy model. So give yourself a pat on the back!!

wikylo w/ Chi-Chi
There was a lot going on but the loved explanation!

OMGitzkelseey w/ Victoria
Super Cute!!

kinzluva w/ Kiki
We fell in love with your outfit!! LOL!!

amazon w/ Joanne
You're ready for your date!!

kylieq99 w/ caramel
Never posted, so your elimanated,

and the winner for this round is a tie between:
kinzluva

.and

OMGitzkelseey1

We're now down to the nitty gritty with 5 remaining contestants!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny
wikylo
OMGitzkelsey
kinzluva
amazon

Now our next guest judge is Chocolate Chip, (C.C. for short)

Hi! The next round's theme is Hawiian vacation!! Image your plane to Hawiian just landed. Wear your topical outfit!! It could be like a tourist outfit or maybe a native outfit! Good Luck!

Last edited by ManateeWebkinz1; 07-12-2008 at 08:46 PM..
Old 07-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #150
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

Umm Mannate you forgot to post the winner of this round and I'm glad you like the outfit!
kinzluva is offline Female
Closed