Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 02:23 PM   #91
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

yay! you did it! lol!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #92
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI's Next, Next, Next, Next (a lot of people do these contests) Model!! Hosted by ManateeWebkinz1!! No more applications available!! Come and cheer them on!!

okay!! The judges have they're results!! We thought this round would be hard but everyone did sooooooooooo amazing!! This round had a lot of ups and downs with Baltimore Colts dropping out and Mushroom and popcornkernel mysteriously dissapearing!! lol!! We lost 3 people in the first round soon to be 4 people, duh... duh.. duh..!! Not the best way to start my first season but it will get better!!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny w/ Figment- Great shoes!! You're outfit works great!
Spoiler: show
You are safe!!

pony326 w/ Lilac- You're shoes are also awesome!! Very discoie!!
You are safe!!

kylieq99 w/ caramel- Just plain awesome!!
You are also safe!!

wikylo w/ Chi-Chi- You're outfit is outstanding!! Love the all white except the colorful wig!! AWESOME!!
SAFE!!!

halla68 w/ Evester-You're outfit would have been perfect if it was the 50's
Sorry but you're in the bottom

OMGitzkelseey1 w/ Victoria- Cute!! Loved the WOTM shirt w/ it!
You are safe!!

piggy3339 w/ jordan- Absoulutly Amazing!!
You are also safe!!

amazon w/ Joanne- You're outfit would have been 100% perfect with shoes!!
I'm sorry but you're in the bottom,

kinzluva w/ kiki- Groovy outfit! The pants are awesome!!
You are safe!

So sadly our bottom is:

amazon w/ Joanne- sorry but you gotta have shoes,
&
halla68/ Evester- great outfit but wrong decade

and the winner of the round who gets to use kinzstyle in the next round is:

Wikylo w/ Chi Chi!! Awesome!!

I really don't want anyone to go home but I didn't make anyone go last week so I have to......

Joanne
U are safe, you would have won the round if you had shoes but if you don't have shoes next round you will be sent home

Evester
I'm soooooooooo sorry but you are going home, Not really because you already are home lol! I'm really sorry

I'm very sorry!! On another note I would like to publicly announce that I can now do spoilers!! yay! Took me a while to figure it out!! LOL!!

Next round:

The next round's guest judge is Sweetheart the love frog!!
:luvfrog: This round is called "Love is in the air" Now you have to make an outfit that's romantic, you would wear on a date, something lovey dovey thingy!! Good Luck!

ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #93
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Okay, I'll post my pic in a minute!
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #94
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

kewl!! thanks for being speedy!!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #95
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

Nah, it's nothing. I'm on WI a lot, so I'm in a lot of ANTMs.

Here is Joane dressed up for her date. She said: I have to wear something pretty, that's the dress, I have to have something in my hair, that's the ribbon and I have to have shoes! lol! Thanks for keeping me in!!
amazon is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:44 PM   #96
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

Awesome!! Thanks amazon!!
Old 06-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #97
kban123
Gift Guru

kinzluva will become famous soon enough

I have to go soon Kiki will have her outfit ready tomorrw. Im glad you liked the last one.
kinzluva is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #98
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluva
I have to go soon Kiki will have her outfit ready tomorrw. Im glad you liked the last one.
kewl!! Can't wait to see it!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #99
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I have to find all of my clothes...goshh I have too many rooms with storage and too many clothes! Ughhh, I hate when I enter in my entries late-er than I could!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #100
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Sorry I have to find all of my clothes...goshh I have too many rooms with storage and too many clothes! Ughhh, I hate when I enter in my entries late-er than I could!
No problem!! I know the feeling!!
Closed