Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #71
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WI's "The Mole"

NO MORE ENTRIES! We have enough contestants and you may join us next season. Thanks a lot! ~Texas

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Good jet, so you have the HOW figured out I assume?

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-13-2008 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #72
astro77677
Webkinz :)

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

this is cool i want to play in season 2
Old 06-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #73
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks, astro! We'll see ya then!
Old 06-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #74
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

I have no clue. . . . . I can't tell if it is a letter or a number??
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #75
Gift Guru

I don't know..... okay, how about this. I'll give you guys some clues in a code form, to help you. #orABC: stuN allerbrmU nioreccaM rsaeB sraE stibbaR, toN sessuotcO

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Here's another clue: Goo Dogs

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-14-2008 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2008, 12:01 PM   #76

Muffin11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really cant do this! Cant you give us the first few letters? Or another clue.. my mum took some thinking at it and said it was impossible!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #77
Gift Guru

Oh yes, it's possible alright. The first word is in one of the clues
Old 06-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #78
Gift Guru

Okay everyone, I have an announcement to make. THIS CONTEST IS CANCELED. I'm sorry to those of you who were enjoying yourselves, and trying, but it has gotten to where I've had one entrant each round.

The answer to this challenge was.......

"Good luck everyone" in morse code.

Now, I would like to give out some prizes.

~Muffin11, you win a prize of 2 random PSF for actually entering all the rounds.
Please PM me your WW id.

~Let's give a big hand to our mole, JUICY! You also get 2 PSF. Please PM me with your WW id.

That's it. Thanks to all of you for joining. I may be doing another season, differently. Well, thanks & congrats to those who got prizes, and um, bye!

~TexasGirl~
Old 06-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #79

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I want to do the next season
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 04:21 PM   #80
Gift Guru

Okay. It will be alot different, I have two options to chose from. Can't decide.
Closed