Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 04:44 PM   #31
hy Is The Earth Roun
Webkinz :)

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Default Re: WI's Funniest Avatar Competition! 6 more entries!

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I like this one!!
Can I join?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.jpg (5.7 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by CutyPiePrincess; 12-19-2008 at 04:50 PM..
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #32
CutyTutyTootsieRoll

CutyTutyTootsieRoll will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Funniest Avatar Competition! No more entries. Come check out our finalists!

Sorry I'm already judjing the ten finalists. But I will probably do season two for all of you that don't get in!
CutyTutyTootsieRoll is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #33
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI's Funniest Avatar Competition! No more entries. Come check out our finalists!

Hiya, thanks for choosing me! Yahoo! Congratulations every one! For all those who weren't chosen, you all were still fantastic!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #34
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Hello,

I want to thank you for letting me into this contest and choosing my avvie. It was very kind of you. And I also want to say to everyone that they did a fantastic job!! I think that they were all great and I personally would have chose them all.

But either way Great Job Everyone!!
sincerely,
kinzluvor ♥
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #35
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Has season two started?
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #36
CutyTutyTootsieRoll

CutyTutyTootsieRoll will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
Hiya, thanks for choosing me! Yahoo! Congratulations every one! For all those who weren't chosen, you all were still fantastic!
Well, i thought your avatar was really funny!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzluvor
Hello,

I want to thank you for letting me into this contest and choosing my avvie. It was very kind of you. And I also want to say to everyone that they did a fantastic job!! I think that they were all great and I personally would have chose them all.

But either way Great Job Everyone!!
sincerely,
kinzluvor ♥
Thanks for being a good sport! Sometimes it's even harder to be a good winner than a good loser. Good for you. I would have loved to choose you all but i could only post so many! I'd love you all to come back in season 2!

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
Has season two started?
No honeyluv, it hasn't started yet. It will be starting soon. I will end the poll probably sunday and then start season 2 later that day! Please check back sunday to see if season 2 is open!

---------- CutyTutyTootsieRoll added 1393 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

The winner is announced everybody! Congrats guys! Please everyone visit season two.

Last edited by CutyTutyTootsieRoll; 12-20-2008 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CutyTutyTootsieRoll is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 01:29 PM   #37
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI's Funniest Avatar Competition! No more entries. Winners announced!

Congratulations everybody, you all rocked!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Closed