Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #61
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WI's Cutest Real Life Pet!

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
thanks! Cuddles is a maincoon right?

Trixie is a mix of a maincoon, long hair, and a calico, short hair, so her hair is not so entirely long like a maincoon!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh thats okay! hey.. webkinz pets are cute too and you dont have to feed them and they dont rub their head against your legs! lol! no i but i love my Trixie!
we don't actually know her age or her kind

we found her in the backyard the day my parents said I could get a kitten she was in the backyard next to the tree my dad called her over and she came over to him and meowed at my dad so sweetly that was like 3 years ago at first we put up signs and wouldn't let her int he house to try not to get attatched to her we left the signs up for about 3 weeks and only a few people called and it wasn't there's and then that day this women called hse said she was coming to look at Cuddle to see if it was hers she really thought it was and was already attached to her so I was crying and petting her as much as I could the women came and I wouldn't let her in it was so funny my parent's let her in through the gate and she said it wasn't her cat she had more white on her paws I was so happy my parents let us keep her at first my parent's hated cats. the worst part is we went to get her fixed you know to make her not have kittens and when she was all dizzy and everything and they were about to do the fixing lol she had already been fixed so she must of had an owner before us she was so scared though she was so dizzy from the sleep drugs and then she was already fixed

I LOVE her so so so so much
bigduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #62
i met adam! hehe YAY
Gifted

tucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of light

they all are soooooooooooooooooooo cute
(including my doggy tucker. lol)
tucker02 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #63
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

awww! okay i will make the poll now!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #64
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI's Cutest Real Life Pet! No More Entries Please! Poll is being Made!

Trixie looks like a tortoiseshell. I have a tortoiseshell, too. She is sweet and sassy. Her name is Chloe. My orange tabby is Gabby.

Click the image to open in full size.
Lizgirl30 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #65
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI's Cutest Real Life Pet! No More Entries Please! Poll is being Made!

Hey Tiffany is cheating! Go Here http://images.google.ca/images?q=bul...&start=18&sa=N
Second row, first picture.
Go here http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...CA262%26sa%3DN

---------- has37789 added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Sorry. The first one was wrong. Go Here http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...CA262%26sa%3DN

Last edited by has37789; 03-21-2008 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #66
Webkinz :)

Tiffany86 is an unknown quantity at this point

no i'm not those are my parents sights duh
Old 03-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #67
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yay the poll is almost up are we allowed to vote for our self?
bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #68
Has37789
Gift Guru

No they aren't. www.dogbreedinfo.com is owned by google and the AKC.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #69
Webkinz :)

Tiffany86 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know my mom is part of the AKC OR American Kennal Club
Old 03-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #70
Has37789
Gift Guru

You said you dog was named Waffle.

Bulldog
(English Bulldog) (British Bulldog)

Champ's Boss, a 2 year old male English Bulldog - Courtesy of Champ Bulldogs
Pronunciation
Bulldog
Description
The Bulldog is small in stature, but wide and compact, with a thick, massive head. Its head should be broad (the broader the more prized) with cheeks that extend to the sides of the eyes. The skin on the skull and forehead should fall in dense folds. Its muzzle is short and pug, its nose, broad and black with large nostrils. Its upper lip is pendent and its lower jaw should be very undershot. Eyes are very round, far apart and very dark. The ears should be small and thin, folded back in the form of a rose. The tail is short and carries low. The coat comes in red, fawn, brindle, pale yellow or washed-out red, or white, and can combine any of these colors. Black is not acceptable. The Muzzle is sometimes dark. With its stocky legs set squarely at each corner of its compact, muscular body, the Bulldog's deliberate gain has become a waddle.
Temperament
Although the English Bulldogs appearance can be somewhat intimidating, it is among the gentlest of dogs. Just the same it will see off any intruder, and few would risk a close encounter with a dog brave enough to bait a bull. It is described as a very affectionate and dependable animal, gentle with children, but known for its courage and its excellent guarding abilities. Bullheaded and stubborn, this breed can be very persistent. They do not give up easily. Bulldogs are very much a peoples dog seeking out human attention and loving every bit it can get!! A lot of human attention is required for the breed's happiness. Some English Bulldogs can be a bit dominating and need an owner who knows how to display strong leadership and understands alpha canine behavior. A Bulldog who understands it's *place* in the human pack, is nice to, and reliable with all people. This breed is good with family pets, but some can be scrappy with strange dogs. When Bulldogs are young, they are full of energy, but slow down as they get older. They snore very loudly, and most have drool and slobber tendencies.
Height, Weight
Height: about 12-16 inches (31-40 cm.) (there is no prescribed height, but shorter Bulldogs are more prized when being shown)
Weight: Dogs 53-55 pounds (24-25kg.) *****es 49-51 pounds (22-23kg.)
Health Problems
Breathing problems; some have small windpipes as well. Also poor eyesight, very susceptible to heat stroke in warm weather or hot rooms and cars. Very cold sensitive. Puppies often delivered by caesarian section because of their broad heads. Its digestive system is very active and may be offensive to people with sensitive noses. Susceptible to skin infections. Also hip and knee problems.
Living Conditions
The English Bulldog is good for apartment life. They are very inactive indoors and will do okay without a yard. This breed is an indoor dog. Bulldogs do best in temperate climates as the breed can chill easily in cold weather and have trouble cooling off in very hot weather.
Exercise
Some adult Bulldogs would just as soon not take any exercise, while others are full of energy. In any case all Bulldogs need to be taken on daily walks to fulfill their primal canine instinct to walk. Fit English Bulldogs are capable of moving very quickly for short periods of time.
Life Expectancy
An average of 8 years. Some live longer while others live shorter lives.
Litter Size
4 - 5 puppies - As a result of this breed's large head they are prone to needing a caesarian section
Grooming
The smooth, fine, short-haired coat is easy to groom. Comb and brush with a firm bristle brush, and bathe only when necessary. Wipe the face with a damp cloth every day to clean inside the wrinkles. This breed is an average shedder.
Origin
Today's bulldog has a very different temperament from those of his ancestors. The breed is descended from the ancient Asiatic mastiff, but its development took place completely in Great Britain. The name bulldog, which is medieval in origin, refers not only to the robust look of a little bull, which this aggressive dog has, but also to the power with which this dog attacked bulls in arena combat before that practice was prohibited by law in the nineteenth century.
Group
Mastiff, AKC Non-Sporting
Recognition
CKC, FCI, AKC, UKC, KCGB, CKC, ANKC, NKC, NZKC, APRI, ACR

CKC = Continental Kennel Club
FCI = F�d�ration Cynologique Internationale
AKC = American Kennel Club
UKC = United Kennel Club
KCGB = Kennel Club of Great Britain
CKC = Canadian Kennel Club
ANKC = Australian National Kennel Club
NKC = National Kennel Club
NZKC = New Zealand Kennel Club
APRI = American Pet Registry Inc.
ACR = American Canine Registry

DBI Recommends To EVERY Dog Owner Cesar Millan DVD'sClick the image to open in full size.Cesar Millan BooksClick the image to open in full size.
Champ's Boss, a 2 year old male English Bulldog - Courtesy of Champ Bulldogs
Closed