Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #141
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

it's no big deal. i've been prepping for next friday's algebra 1 winter final forever..
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #142
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

View Post Originally Posted by xKittyKinz13x
it's no big deal. i've been prepping for next friday's algebra 1 winter final forever..
Good luck! I'm sure if you've been studying so much, then you'll do fine!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #143
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

ahahah... not. i never do good on tests :[
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #144
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Is that everyone? I'll check. If so, judging tomorrow!
i'm soooo sorry!
i've had not much time to work, and I need to enter the rest!
SORRY!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #145
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Ok, here's my entry... Again... sorry it took me so long!!!

The Arcade
The arcade is where you can go to play as many 1-player games as you’d like. In the arcade, you can play any game over and over. There is no limit to how many times you get to play a game. Also, some games offer you the chance to play at different levels, such as easy, normal, and hard. Each day, the arcade offers a “Game of the Day.” This game offers you an extra percentage of kinzcash if you play it that day. For instance, you may earn 15% more kinzcash by playing the game of the day. Games only in the Arcade: Bananza, Booger Gets an A, Bounce-n-Burst, Color Storm, Lily Padz, Lunch Letters, Mini Golf, Operation Gumball, Pumpkin Patch Protector, Tile Towers, Tropical Troublez, Tulip Troublez, Waddell’s Ice Cap Adventure, Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well 2, Zingoz Pie Throw.

The Tournament Arena
The tournament arena is where you can go to play certain 1-player and 2-player games. In the arena, it is a tournament. So, for each round you are allowed one game play. After a round is finished and the winners are announced, you can play that game again and try to place higher in the tournament. In the tournament, every player must play at the same level. This makes it easier, because then every player is playing equally difficult games. For each game you play, depending on the number of entrants, you place from best to worst score. Depending on which game you play, the players which place within the top 10 best scores are awarded prize money. The number of places which earn kinzcash is different for some games. In the 2-player games, you can choose to play from someone on your friend’s list or you can ask Webkinz World to search for an opponent for you. The 2-player games do not have placings with extra kinzcash to be awarded. You are awarded extra kinzcash if you win against your opponent. Games only in the Tournament Arena: Atomicolicious, Dogbeard’s Bathtime Battles, Kinz Pinz Bowling, Link’D, Rock Paper Scissors, Webkinz Chef Challenge.

Similarities
Trophies can be earned both in the arcade and the tournament arena. There are many games in which you can play in the arcade and the tournament arena. There are also other games which you can only play in one or the other. Games in the arcade and arena: Bamboo Break, Pizza Palace, Smoothie Moves, Ant Mania, Candy Bash, Candy Bash 2, Cash Cow, Cash Cow 2, Get Eleven Solitaire, Go-Go Googles, Goober’s Lab, Hide -n-skunk, Home Before Dark, Hungry Hog, Pinky’s Big Adventure, Lunar Lugboltz, Picnic, Polar Plunge, Quizzy’s Word Challenge, Stack ‘em Solitaire, Triple Strike Solitaire, Wacky’s Bullseye Batter, Wacky Zingoz, Where’s Wacky, Zacky’s Quest, Zingoz Bounce, Zingoz Pop.
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #146
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Guys, judging is going to be today. It's down to four people and it's taken more than a week to get this round done. Judging will be at 12:30 KT.

---------- volleyuup added 401 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Welcome back to judging!

Let me say that this was a good round! Good job! However, one must go home.

Let's do EVALZ to see who that will be!

PEPSI- Giselle was impressed with you telling all the games in each area. However, you might have wanted to include the special vacation game and the Wacky Zingoz game that you get with that plush.

LILY- You did great! You covered everything! Good work!

KITTY- That was really good! Giselle said that you had a very general topic and you nailed it!

BAUBLE- First, you said that you never went there but that it was fun. If you never go there, how would you know? Second, you didn't talk at all about the cooking competitons.

So, with EVALZ done, let's see who will stay and go the top 3!

The Winner of the round and the winner of 3 PSFS of your choice is...

LILY! Great work!

Second was:

KITTY! Great job since that was a hard topic!

Our Bottom Two:
Bauble and Pepsi

Both of you tried hard and we appreciate that but you both had faults.

Bauble-you told us that you were busy. We understand that but it looked like you rushed through your work.

Pepsi-the judges thought that you did well but that your work was missing personality. We didn't see you there but you did a good job with the information.

So, which one will leave us?

The person that is in the top 3 is...

PEPSI! Pepsi, you did a great job of listing all the games and you had good info. Just add some personality!

I'm sorry Bauble but you came a LONG way! Congrats! Please come back next season!

Top 3!: Pick 3 numbers between 1-9. No one pick the same #'s please. Thanks!

Last edited by volleyuup; 01-10-2009 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #147
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

awww... oh well!
great game, and i knew i couldn't win because I just couldn't get enough info, I tried to make it sound like I knew how to do it, and i had started on more before my long absence.

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

the reason i did that was because I knew i had to make it sound good, and i couldn't say it was boring and I don't like it (because i really don't) in that or else i'd definetly finish last.

it was my very first contest, and I knew i'd finish last.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 01-10-2009 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #148
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Aww, hp, you did a great job!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #149
Gifted

can I still post on here and watch?
xD
Old 01-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #150
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I want number 8
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed