Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #131
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

can we do something that the other person has already done?

oh, your away and traveling, i'll just do mine on something different.xD

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

oh... arcade and tournament is already taken...

what happens if i don't use the others very much?
I can't exactly explain, can I?

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I really don't like the Stadium... i NEVER go there cuz its so hard to get in...
I hope you really don't mind if I do one that's already called.

I'm SO sorry!

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

oh, well.....

I guess i'll try to do the Stadium...
I hope you don't mind if its not too long....

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 01-01-2009 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #132
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

okay.i'll do mine soon...
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #133
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

okay, here's the first part of mine...

•{ The Webkinz Stadium }•

The Webkinz Stadium is definitely a fun attraction in Webkinz World this year! What with competing, watching, and possibly earning kinzcash and a trophy? This is a Grand Arena for any webkinz with a thirst to prove themselves!

COMPETING AND JUDGING

The Webkinz Stadium is one of the few places you can compete in Webkinz World. You are only able to sign up within the last hour before the competition, so as to make it fair. All you’ve got to do is click the ‘___ __’ button on your screen, and then select your pet you want to compete with, and pay only a small fee of ____ kinzcash! Then, your in! Its as simple as that! You can come back to watch your pet compete with other webkinz pets who signed up, or you can leave your pet to works his or her magic by themselves.

The shows in themselves are very mesmerizing. You watch as pet after pet make themselves onto the stage, then finally get judged by the three judges, for beauty pageants. The judges are always Webkinz World characters. Sometimes its Wacky, Ms. Birdy and Chef Gazpacho, sometimes its Amanda Panda, Goober and The Good Fairy (in any order).
The judges give scores 1-10, one being horrible, 10 being amazing. You will get judged by all three judges, whoever they might be that time.

I hope its okay, because, like I said, I never go there.

I'll fill in those blanks when i get on WW, to check the fees and the buttons.

I'll update this post later with more!

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 01-03-2009 at 10:29 AM..
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 02:33 PM   #134

one more q~~
virtual, kinzstyle, or clothes for the plushies?
Old 01-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #135
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Any of them would work kitty. You could do them all for bonus material.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 04:14 PM   #136

okay, it might not be ready till weekend though... studying for finals like crazy.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #137
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Don't worry, Kitty. If you need to be excused, just tell me.

The Deadline is changed to Sunday!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #138

okay. i'm working on mine.

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 15 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

WEBK:NZ CLOTH:NG
---Is your panda looking pale? Cheeky monkey doesn't want to show those other cheeks? You're in luck, with Webkinz clothing!
---The wShop is an awesome place to visit while you're in Webkinz World! There are over 120 clothing items for sale. Whether you're needing a Kinzville Academy Blazer for your Beagle, or a Thick-Knit Sweater for your Canary, you've come to the right place. And most items are reasonably priced, some at W15! And the most expensive item is only W145, practically your Webkinz pocket change!
---Then, there is the KinzStyle Shop. If you (in real life) purchase a KinzStyle item for your plushie at participating retailers, you get a secret code for the code shop. There, you enter your code, get a virtual version of the real life item free, and a KinzStyle gift bag. Bring the bag into your room for a real treat: an exclusive peek into Persephone's KinzStyle shop and a chance to purchase an item! Beware, however, these prices can be a bit steep. Some dresses can cost over W3000!
---There are other opportunities to find Webkinz clothing besides the above two shops! If you have a wCares pet you have a chance at winning an exclusive wCares jacket or top hat. If you're in the Curio shop at the right time, you may be lucky enough to find part of the Bee outfit! You can win clothing from Alyssa's Star Challenge & The Charm Forest as well. Last, but not least, in holiday gift boxes, they may include a special holiday clothing item. Past items have been jackets, Mummy Wrap, Easter Egg shoes and more.
--As you can see, clothing your pet is a great feature in Webkinz World. What are you waiting for? Go dress up that pet in style. ♥ (c) ab 2009

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 01-07-2009 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #139
Goofball
Gift Guru

Is that everyone? I'll check. If so, judging tomorrow!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #140
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

I haven't submitted mine yet. I am busy preparing for school. I will try to finish it today or early tomorrow. Sorry it has taken me so long!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Closed