Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:06 AM   #121
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

Here is my New Year's present for WW.

Food - Red & Gold Sparkling Cheesecake -- A delicious New York cheesecake topped with glazed cherries. The cheesecake is also topped with gold sparkling stars. The gold stars are made from chocolate and coated with an edible gold shimmering paint.

Clothes - A 2009 Crown. This animated crown is gold with blue, gold, red, and purple gems. There is a "2009" sign that is attached to the crown and it is lighted with the option of blinking in multi-colors or any solid color to match the gems.

Room Item - A Fireworks Potted Tree. This animated tree is a potted tree and can be placed in an indoor or outdoor room. This tree, instead of having branches and leaves, constantly pops multi-colored fireworks.

Gift Box - The gift box that all items comes in is wrapped in fireworks paper. The paper has a black background and the fireworks come in various colors and shapes. It is tied with Gold ribbon and includes an giant Gold bow on the top.
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2008, 09:46 AM   #122
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WI's Back in the Game! Contest! Hosted by volleyuup! Win upto 10 PSF's! NO MORE SPOTS OPEN!!!

Great! Thank you, iamsarahsue!

We just need wik's so that I can judge.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 04:18 PM   #123
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

that's gggggggreat!

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 280 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

ermm... lol.z

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 12-31-2008 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #124
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Judging will be in one hour!

---------- volleyuup added 61 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to judging!

Everyone had great ideas! Good job!

However, not everyone posted. I'm sorry but wikylo, you are elimenated.

Next Challenge!: I want each of you to pick one of 4 topics that I have choosen and I want you to report about it. It has to be at LEAST 3 paragraphs.

You each get to pick. Here are the topics:

1) Webkinz Clothing
2) Webkinz Stadium
3) Webkinz Arcade and Tournament Arena
4) Webkinz Curio Shop

I'll judge when I get back. Thanks!

Last edited by volleyuup; 12-31-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-31-2008, 07:13 PM   #125
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I want Curio shop! So we basically write paragraphs about that subject/what you can do there/etc?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:39 PM   #126
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

I want arcade/tournament arena!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #127
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay. Here we go..

•The Curio Shop•

The Curio shop is definitely a hot spot in Webkinz World! With it's friendly owner Arte, gem hunt, and rares, what's not to like?

•-THE SHOPPING-•
The Curio Shop provides a shopping experience that the Wshop can't compare with! While the Wshop has the same items 24/7 (unless retired or new items are added) the Curio Shop has different things EVERY hour! But, what exactly is sold there? Well, there are the CSOs (Curio Shop Onlys). These are items that can only be found in the Curio Shop, but are sold often (even 3 in one hour at times)so they are not considered a "Rare item". Rares, as they are often called, are special items exclusive to the Curio Shop, and are only sold about once a day. Most rares are part of a rare room theme. Many people have collected all furniture in certain themes. You could buy 100 CSO items if you wanted, but you can only buy one rare. So if the egyptian hippo fridge is for sale, you can only buy one. But if you have multiple accounts, you can buy one there too, and send it to your main account. But, it does have down sides. Rares are very expensive (normally around 10,000kc). Now, rares and CSOs aren't the only things sold there.... Wshop items are sold there too! Sometimes they are CHEAPER than the Wshop price, so if you see a wshop item you
want in the Curio Shop, check and see if it's a good deal!
Click here for values and pictures of rare and CSO items

•-THE GEM HUNT-•
Another great feature to the Curio Shop is the gem hunt.

There are 5 different mines that contain certain gems.

•Buried Bones Mine↓
-all white gems
-only place to find the rarest gem, the webkinz diamond
-Aurora Rox and Pyramid Plunder

-Jaded Envy, Pearl Egg & Terra Tectonic

•Barking Mad Mine
-all yellow gems
-Only place to find the Cerona Topaz
-
Sea Stone & Teardrop Tower
-Jaded Envy, Pearl Egg & Terra Tectonic
-Flare Fyca, Torch Treasure & Lava Lump

•Muzzle Mouth Mine
-all red gems
-Only place to find the Red Ruby heart
-
Yum Zum Sparkle & Unicorn Horn
-Rainbow Flower, River Ripple & Aqua Orb

-Starlight Shimmer, Lemon Drop, Carat Eclipse

•Flea Floater Mine
-all green gems
-Earth Emerald
-
Ember Amber & Volcano Viscose
-Zingoz Zincoz, Booger Nugget, Goober Glitter
-Starlight Shimmer, Lemon Drop, Carat Eclipse

•Howling Horse Mine
-all blue gems
-Only place to find the ocean sapphire
-
Cat's Eye Glint & Moss Marble
-Zingoz Zincoz, Booger Nugget, Goober Glitter
-lare Fyca, Torch Treasure & Lava Lump

There are 6 gems in each color. Once you get all 30 gems, you can trade in all your gems for a crown of wonder. This is a gold crown with a a webkinz diamond on it and a smaller gem for every other color. If you choose, you can sell it to the W shop for 2250 KC at the Wshop. When you trade in your crown of wonder, and you have duplicates of some gems, they will be carried over to go toward your next crown.

•-THE LEVELS-•

You may have heard people talking about "levels" in the Curio Shop. These are depending how much Arte knows you and how much you spend in the curio shop.

Here's how you can tell which level you are...
Level 1."Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what your looking for."
Level 2."Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today."
Level 3."Hey, welcome back, if you see something you like, let me know."
Level 4."Good to see you again. Have fun shopping."
Level 5."Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let's see what I can do for you."
Level 6."There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop."

When you reach level 6, Arte will hold up a sign that says what time the next rare will appear.

To increase levels....

-Leave lots of small tips or a few large tips for arte
-visit every day
-Buy things there

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 01-07-2009 at 05:00 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 08:23 PM   #128
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great start, Tex! And yes, that's the right idea.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #129
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

what do you mean by webkinz clothing? the clothing for your pets, or people?
i call that, btw.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:19 PM   #130
Goofball
Gift Guru

I mean, clothing for the webkinz. Sorry!
Closed