Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Love to Dance!
Gifted

doggy is on a distinguished road

Default WI and Webkinz World's next TOP MODEL!! Great prizes! Enter now for tons of fun!!

Hello Models!
Are you ready for a new Top Model contest??? Well enter here!
This is a 2 round contest where you can win AMAZING prizes! The winner of BOTH rounds wins 5 PSF's! Each session lasts about 1-2 weeks. There will be 3 Grand prize winners at the end, and 5 tickets to the second round. If you win the first, you will recieve some very important information that gets you into the second round. 3 people will compete in the second round. In the end, 2 people will be winners. All top 3 people from round 1 get prizes.

Ok, so now for the simple rules:

1. Please be respectful to others.
2. If you are not respectful to me or the others, you're out!
3. If you get in the top 3, you will recieve a PM with information to get into the 2nd round.
4. Top 5: Do not loose secret info.
5. If you are not part of the top 3, you may still watch.
6. Have Fun!!!

Here is what you need to include to enter:

Pet Name:
Gender of pet:
Pictures:

You may enter only one type of pet, but as many outfits as you want. (But, not a ton)

In this contest, we have 3 judges:

1. My pet Chocolate (likes unique outfits that are not being copied by anyone)
2. Sp0ngeb0br0cksny's pet Frenchie (likes sass and style)
3. Need 1 more that will be dedicated!! Read post on page 2 for info!!

Ok, now that's all I have to say! Get to creating those outfits, or sign up to be a judge!

Doggy

Last edited by doggy; 05-16-2008 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #2
Love to Dance!
Gifted

Default Re: Be the TOP MODEL!!- enter here for a 2 round session of modeling- VERY FUN!! If you win both rounds, you win 5 PSF's!! Enter Today for your chance to win!!

bump up!! Come on and enter!

---------- doggy added 27 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

bump it up.... need judge!

Last edited by doggy; 04-19-2008 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #3
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WI and Webkinz World's next TOP MODEL!! Great prizes! LOOKING FOR JUDGE!!! Open Now!!

ooh! i would love to take the job of the second judge! my pet is Frenchie! (likes sass and style)
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 04-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI and Webkinz World's next TOP MODEL!! Great prizes! LOOKING FOR JUDGE!!! Open Now!!

Pet Name: Cookie
Pet Type: kangaroo
Pictures: http://i31.tinypic.com/21encch.jpg
Old 04-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #5
Love to Dance!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
ooh! i would love to take the job of the second judge! my pet is Frenchie! (likes sass and style)
Ok! You've got the job! Ill add you to the first post. I also see that we have someone that entered, so you can comment on that. I will as soon as I add you to the list! Thanks for taking the job!
Doggy
Old 04-19-2008, 08:16 AM   #6
soccerboy7

should i post more examples!
Old 04-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

can i be the third jusge??

---------- bbkmadi123 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oh, nevermind

Last edited by bbkmadi123; 04-19-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
Love to Dance!
Gifted

Chocolate says: Nice job Cookie! I really like the hat!

Yes, you may post other examples! We would love that!

bbkmadi123, sorry already taken. We would love to see your outfits though!

---------- doggy added 8 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

ok guys! I'm getting ready to go, so ill have sp0ngeb0br0cksny take over the job for now. Please keep entering though. Should be back on soon!

Last edited by doggy; 04-19-2008 at 08:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #9
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is my pet bubbles the :seal:.He is a boy. Here are my 3 outfits. Hope that the judge like them!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpbubbles model.bmp (27.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: bmpbubbles model.bmp2.bmp (140.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: bmpbubbles model3.bmp (26.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-19-2008, 09:51 AM   #10
soccerboy7

Default Re: WI and Webkinz World's next TOP MODEL!! Great prizes! Enter now for tons of fun!!

here are more examples of cookie

http://i29.tinypic.com/egcopc.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/24eqjbd.jpg
Closed