Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:25 PM   #31
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WI and WW proudly presents: WW's Next Top Model!!! Done by Volleyuup of Volley's Siggy Shop and of SURVIVOR!!! Enter today!!!

Welcome ladies to the pannel. We have Pacho(orange), Brownie(brown), and Miss Gallahad (purple). Let's see who will stay after this easter themed week.

Lucy-pink is not the best spring color so this didn't look as good as it could have. Also, where were the shoes?
Snuffles-This was really good and I loved it! Have more confidence and you will go far!
Dumbo-This outfit was pretty good but the white jeans didn't work well with the top and the daisy clip.
Fiona-This was not a good week for you because the theme was Easter and this didn't look very much like Easter clothing.
Holly-This was great for being a first timer! Everything looked great but the hat kinda covered the eyes. I want to see your eyes!
Padfoot-This top was great but the pants did not say spring. They say bedtime. However, the rest looks pretty good.
Blossom-This was great! We think that you should use accessories though!

Who is staying? We'll find out after this break!

---------- volleyuup added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

We are back and ready to find out who is going home. I have 6 photos in my hands which means one of these Webkinz is going home. Let's begin to see who it is:

The first name that I am going to call is:
Snuffles!
Next is:
Blossom!
Our next Webkinz going onward is:
Holly!
Next Up is:
Dumbo!
Next is:
Padfoot!

Will Fiona and Lucy please step forward?

Lucy-Pink was not a spring color but you used it

Fiona-Not a very spring outfit

The person staying is:
Lucy!!!

I'm sorry Fiona but you have great potentail and I hope we will see you soon! Next photo shoot will be posted in just a few seconds!

---------- volleyuup added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Our next photoshoot will have to do with Holidays and Seasons. You will model your season or holiday in a picture. Good luck! Our special judge this week is: Mr. Hearts the Love Frog
Here is what you must model:
Lucy-Valentines Day
Snuffles-Winter
Dumbo-Summer
Holly-Fall
Padfoot-Thanksgiving
Blossom-April Fools!

I would like to judge again by Sunday Evening(tomorrow!). Hope your entry is there ready to go or you will be elinmated!!!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #32
watermellen14
Webkinz :)

watermellen14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI and WW proudly presents: WW's Next Top Model!!! Done by Volleyuup of Volley's Siggy Shop and of SURVIVOR!!! Enter today!!!

Wow, that was a close one!! Okay, here are my Thanksgiving-inspired Pilgrim and Indian outfits!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmppadfootpilgrim.bmp (98.5 KB, 31 views)
Old 04-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #33
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wonderful. We need 5 more entries!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #34
princessinny

I am working on my picture!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #35
lionz4ever
Webkinz :)

snoballpoodle is on a distinguished road

here is mine! with a party hat, bad fairy t-shirt, green and purple shoes, avaitor's glasses, star fly pants, and sherif belt, Blossom is really pumping up the April Fools style!!
Click the image to open in full size.
snoballpoodle is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #36
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. Cute entries. Only 4 more entries and I can judge. I want them by tomorrow night!!!

---------- volleyuup added 60 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

C'mon! We need four more and we would like your entries by tomorrow night!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 08:19 AM   #37
princessinny

ok heres my entry for the summer catagory!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmphipposummer.bmp (66.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 04-06-2008, 09:09 AM   #38
Goofball
Gift Guru

Very good. I think we only need three people to enter this round. I want to judge by tonight everyone!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #39
jet3461

Pet Name: Rascal

WW username: jet3461
Pet Type: Raccoon
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

---------- jet3461 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Springtime for Rascal means getting outside and playing, and we started this Competition while he was playing football with his BFFL, Jack the Beagle. We thought this outfit was appropritate, because it is what Rascal does in the spring.

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Sorry... I didn't see it is too late...

Last edited by jet3461; 04-06-2008 at 09:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #40
Goofball
Gift Guru

It's okay. You can watch this season and I will have a new season soon!

---------- volleyuup added 17 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

I have decided on a deadline. Your Entries must be in by 9 CT tonight or bad news... you will be elimenated!!!

---------- volleyuup added 448 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Actually, jet, even though we have already started, I'm letting you and judging this weeks outfit. You will have to do next weeks theme though. Can you tell me what you outfit theme is? (Easter, everybody, school, etc.)

For this round, we still need entries from Lucy, Snuffles, and Holly!!! I would like the entries by 9 CT tonight! Thanks!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Oh, wait jet, I know what theme it is.

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-06-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed