Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default WI and WW proudly presents: WW's Next Top Model!!! Done by Volleyuup of Volley's Siggy Shop and of SURVIVOR!!! Enter today!!!

Hello, ladies!!! I am your amazing host (hopefully!), Volleyuup!!! Now, I know that we have a lot of contests like these in this section and I am hosting one for people that have not been in one yet!!! Every week, I will post a theme and you must take a pic of your pet using an outfit of the theme!!! Now, let's meet our amazing judges!

:chi:Pacho: Boy Fashion Model Superstar
:clyde:Brownie: The Sweet, Soft Fashion Critic!
Gallahad: Webkinz Extreme Fashion Horse!

Here are the amazing prizes offered for this amazing season!

1st: A mention in my own siggy, 7 PSFs(all retireds or hard to find foods or any other food that you wish), and gets to give advice for season 2!!!
2nd: A mention in my own siggy and 5 PSFs
3rd: 3 PSFs

The theme for this week is...Spring is here!!!

Please fill out this entry form:
Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pic:

We will take the first 10 webkinz or lil'kinz! Boys or Girls! Just enter!

---------- volleyuup added 9 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Please enter!!! We hope to get some entries!!! Don't let this thread get destroyed!!! Enter today!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-03-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
PM me for it!!
Webkinz :)

soccerstar21197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WI and WW proudly presents: WW's Next Top Model!!! Done by Volleyuup of Volley's Siggy Shop and of SURVIVOR!!! Enter today!!!

Pet Name- Snuffles
Gender- IDK I will check
ww user- soccerstar21197
type- velvety elephant
pic- will be posted in a sec along with if it is a boy or girl!
soccerstar21197 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WI and WW proudly presents: WW's Next Top Model!!! Done by Volleyuup of Volley's Siggy Shop and of SURVIVOR!!! Enter today!!!

Thanks so much!!! Hopefully, more people will enter! Please post your pic soon!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Pet Name: Lucy
WW username: phuzz
Pet Type: chocolate lab
Pic: here it is!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by m00c0w; 04-03-2008 at 08:58 PM..
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 08:53 PM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

Perfect!!! You two please post your pic quickly!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #6
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

i added it!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 09:00 PM   #7
PM me for it!!

It is a girl!!! AND here are hte pictures I got the boots from the saying Spring Showers Bring May Flowers! I know it ugly though!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpSpring.bmp (294.7 KB, 92 views)
Old 04-04-2008, 07:40 AM   #8
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great!!! You two are all signed up!!! Eight spots are left!!!

---------- volleyuup added 64 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Would anyone else like to enter? This could be your webkinz's big chance!

---------- volleyuup added 563 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

We do need 8 more. I know that there are so many threads like this one but many people don't get a chance at them. Here is another chance!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-04-2008 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
PM me for it!!

Anyone else?
Old 04-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
princessinny

I would like to join...Will post pic and who I am entering in a few mins if i can join....
Closed