Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #61
sodapop907

Default Re: WI Surviver will you survive? or will you be voted only the judges can tell win up to 6 PSFS and one lucky winner will get the one of the retired CHEEKYS PSFS!!!!!! enter today!

View Post Originally Posted by mileyluver279
ok Here Is My Flag Idea ( No One From The Love Monkeys Side Steel It) If No One Else On The Love Cats Team Posts A Flag Idea Then This One Will Be Our Flag.
Attachment 98197
1. what was wrong with the thread?
2. i will post mine again.

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

and where the heck are we supposed to post it??

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-15-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #62
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Surviver will you survive? or will you be voted only the judges can tell win up to 6 PSFS and one lucky winner will get the one of the retired CHEEKYS PSFS!!!!!! enter today!

View Post Originally Posted by LLuvia26
name:bubby
Type:

---------- LLuvia26 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

sorry let me start over
Name:bubby
Type:black lab
If you can find another person to join you you can join but I can't have uneven teams sorry

---------- reedboysrule added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sodapop907
1. what was wrong with the thread?
2. i will post mine again.

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

and where the heck are we supposed to post it??
you are supposed to post your flag on THIS thread TODAY you might wamt to make a poll of which flag your team wants

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-16-2008 at 06:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #63
wish I wasn't a

Alright the Love Cats have posted there flag and the love monkeys still have not luckily for the love monkeys this was not a elimination chalenge the new chalenge will soon be up

---------- reedboysrule added 666 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

LOVE MONKEYS POST YOUR FLAG OR THIS WILL BEcoME A ELIMANITION CHALLENGE!!!!!
New Challenge
You must Add me (on WW) and then send me a recipe food (it has to be one that is figured out) I will not use the recipe section on WI if I can make the recipe food you lose if I can not you win Remember it has to be one that has been figured out NOW listen carefuly
you and your team will decide what recipe food you want to send and who will send it My WW username is Reedboysrule
Have Fun ( this is not a elimination challenge

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-17-2008 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #64
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I have to drop out, thanks!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #65
wish I wasn't a

oh thats to bad "Brand new season of surviver" wheighting you down?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #66
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by reedboysrule
oh thats to bad "Brand new season of surviver" wheighting you down?
Yes!!! Very much so!!! I am also in the final two for elseymarie's next top model!! Remember to vote for me when Elsey makes the thread!!!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #67
wish I wasn't a

View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
Yes!!! Very much so!!! I am also in the final two for elseymarie's next top model!! Remember to vote for me when Elsey makes the thread!!!!!
yeah I totely know what that's like. LOL ok I will if I like you outfit PM me the location of the thread were we decide
Old 05-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #68

mamalike123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the love monkeys flag!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmonkey.jpg (15.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 05-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #69

mamalike123 is an unknown quantity at this point

P.S I am also in elseymaries next top model!
Old 05-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #70
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

reedsboysrule it is really hard to get everyone to make an effort on each challenge. Only 4 ppl are actually trying that I know of.

---------- mileyluver279 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

No one knows a recipe that is not in the recipes section because if they find out a knew one they usually send it in to WI.

---------- mileyluver279 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

And by 4 ppl I mean 2 on Love Cats (one of which is me) and 2 on Love Monkeys.

Last edited by mileyluver279; 05-17-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Closed