Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #31
Pugsypoo
Gifted

BigItUpGirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Surviver will you survive? or will you be voted only the judges can tell win up to 6 PSFS and one lucky winner will get the one of the retired CHEEKYS PSFS!!!!!! enter today!

Pet name: CottenCandy
Pet Type: Sherbert Bunny

---------- BigItUpGirl added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and if you need any psfs besides the newest one and the cheeky cat and dog let me no

Last edited by BigItUpGirl; 05-11-2008 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BigItUpGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 01:46 PM   #32
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WI Surviver will you survive? or will you be voted only the judges can tell win up to 6 PSFS and one lucky winner will get the one of the retired CHEEKYS PSFS!!!!!! enter today!

Ok Your Are In we have...

---------- reedboysrule added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Rhoden4
Rhoden5
Gottaluvjoe
lavenderpkp2763
iluvwebkinz414
PenguinLuver61
Aippr
Mileyluver279
BigItUpGirl

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-11-2008 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-11-2008, 06:58 PM   #33
Jason303
Gifted

Jason303 is on a distinguished road

Can I join? Oris it two late?
Jason303 is offline Male
Old 05-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #34
sodapop907

i will join if it is not too late, i m really fasinated how "survior" contests are held
pet name: bobbybanana (call him bobby or banana)
pet type: cheeky monkey
gender boy
ww id: sodapop907
wi id: sodapop907

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

lol i m watching survivor right now!

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-11-2008 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #35
only eat pie thts
Gifted

WebkinzLuvMe is on a distinguished road

Name- Kristy
Charcoal Cat

I am tough, and never whine! I am shy, smart and funny- I become more outgoing by being in more challenges! I am on the soccer team and I am exicited 2 join!
WebkinzLuvMe is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 08:27 AM   #36
wish I wasn't a

yes you can all join. YAY 3 MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! that make 12 we only need 4 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we can start!!!!

---------- reedboysrule added 16 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

if you know how to will those of you that entered please post a picture (I mean its not POST A PICTURE OR YOU CAN'T JOIN its please post a picture if you want to

---------- reedboysrule added 756 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Bump Bump Bump Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-12-2008 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #37

rhoden5 is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks like fun BUMP BUMP BUMP
Old 05-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #38
wish I wasn't a

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come On People Enter Only 4 More People Needed

---------- reedboysrule added 4 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Love monkeys Love Cats
Rhoden4 Rhoden5
Gottaluvjoe Mileyluver279
Penguinluver61 Ilivwebkinz414
Lavenderpkp2763 Aippr
Jason303 Sodapop907
Webkinzluvme BigItUpGirl

oh what ever SURVIVER WILL BEGIN

First Chalenge Create a team flag Have Fun

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-12-2008 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #39
I sing 'cause I'm a

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

What do you mean by 'create a team flag'?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #40
wish I wasn't a

AUGH!
Ok LOVE MONKEYS RHODEN4 GOTTALUVJOE PENGUINLUVER61 LAVENDERPKP2763 JASON303 WEBKINZLUVME........................................................................................ ............

AND THE LOVE CATS RHODEN5 MILEYLUVER279 ILUVWEBKINZ414 AIPPR SODAPOP907 BIGITUPGIRL

---------- reedboysrule added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I mean make a team flag

---------- reedboysrule added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

like on paint

---------- reedboysrule added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

but remember this is all about team work so make sure your team agrees about the team flag and it also has to include your team name

---------- reedboysrule added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

You might want to make a thread of the flags other people (and you) have made and then vote on them but please post the link to the thread on THIS thread

---------- reedboysrule added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

you MUST post a flag that your whole team has agreed on by Friday the 16 HAVE FUN

---------- reedboysrule added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

oh wow both rhoden4 and rhoden5 are on! will enjoy making a team flag

Last edited by reedboysrule; 05-12-2008 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed