Welcome to your first lesson! Today, we will be learning something that is basically easy but some people forget these rules about...POSTING A GOOD AND POSITIVE POST!!!
Here are the do's and don'ts of Good Posts:
1) DO Be on the topic of the thread
2) DO be respectful and listen to other people
3) DO make it sweet but short unless it's a big event in the thread
4) DON'T use cuss words in your post for any reason
5) DON'T Advertise your contests and threads on someone else's thread
6) DON'T be mean or say that you're better than anyone else.
7) DO Have fun and be safe!
DON'T post any personal info.
There you have it! If you have any questions or feedback for us, then post it until tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow, wikylo will be teaching the lesson and it has something to do with backgrounds! Find out what I mean tomorrow at lesson #2! Teachers: Please read my PM that I sent out quickly. Thanks!