Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 10:24 PM   #31
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

Awesome! Can't wait 'till Wednesday! I'm sure you people will make an awesome class! :]
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

Student Or Teacher: Student.
WI: wEbKiNz-rOcKs.
WW: Is this nessesary? If it IS, PM me for it, please.
Favorite Section Of WI: I lOvE all parts, but I think the Contests are the best.
Lessons that I would like to see: How to become a certificeted Gifted, & mOrE! Thanks!

*~i lOOk fOrwArD 2 wEdnEsdAy!

wEbKiNz-rOcKs.
(Please call me Sunny!*)
wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:40 PM   #33
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

are you sure you can't consider one more teacher I've been on for almost a year and am biiiiiiig on experience! but if there's absolutely no more room don't worry
Old 05-26-2008, 10:41 PM   #34
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

i wished i coulded of been a teacher! i've been on al long time! pm me if any sopts open!
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:50 PM   #35
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

sunny, it's just for inviting you all to my WW house to celebrate. Nothing will be sent to you.

Wikylo and hannahlo, you guys have been on for awhile and what the hey. Both of you can be judges but that is it. I know that you both are experienced. NO MORE JUDGES BUT 12 MORE STUDENTS!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM   #36
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thank you sooooooooo much volleyuup! I have never had an experience like this and will do my greatest to help! It will all be worth it to see shiny faces leave this thread and go to be great WI members for generations long past ours
Old 05-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #37
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm glad wikylo. See you on Wednesday for first lesson! I have a good idea what it is going to be!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #38

wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is on a distinguished road

Oh, okay! Thanks for telling me! In that case, I'll PM it to you! So I'm in? AwEsOmE! Thanks!

Will you be making another thread with all of the lessons on it, or will you just be using this one? thAnKs mUch!
wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is offline Female
Old 05-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #39
Wacky Be
Gifted

I can't wait!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:02 PM   #40
Goofball
Gift Guru

I will just use this one so don't look for a new thread. Look here! Also, for anyone who wishes to, please feel free to post during the lessons. Teachers can help explain and students can ask questions and tell us what they thought of the lesson.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

hannahlo, I am praying for bubbles and added your message to my siggy.

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-26-2008 at 11:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
fab teachers!!!!!, wi help, wi school