Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #111
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

ok! Well I did my lesson on the different sections of WI. I didnt do all of them..yet, b/c there are like 23 sections. I believe I did the first 8. I told you what you do in there and what I think of them! Please remember if you have a question ask it!

The Sections of WI!
WI rules and Suggestions: This section talks about the rules of WI. The thread to become gifted is in this section along with the WIGEV. I don’t really look in here that often but if you have any questions for me I will do my best to answer.

Somebody Help! This section is for getting questions answered. You can either answer questions or post some. Again I don’t use this section too often but I can answer questions.

WI News and Announcements. : Everything you see on the homepage comes here. This is where you can talk post about the five new July Webkinz. No one can post a thread in here, this is only for the announcements on the home page written by Justin, Wendy, FIA or another Admin or Mod. I don’t use this section, I just look at the home page.

Member Contests for Food. This section is where you can participate in contests such as Guess my Pet names or Americas Next Top Model seems to be very popular. If you win your prize is usually a PSF, but can also be any WW food. I think this part is very fun to come compete. I am in here a lot

Contests and Prizes Galore: This section is for contests also. But you get bigger prizes(exclusives and PSI’s and such) You must be gifted to post a thread but do not have to be to post. I like this section to come compete for bigger prizes, although I don’t come in here a lot.

Head to the Pollz: This is a section where WI members make a poll asking people a question. There really isn’t much to say about this but if you have a question don’t hesitate to ask. I sometimes come here, but not that often. Some of these questions can get a little crazy.

General Discussion/Chat. This is like Open Mike but for things about WW. Like the new trading room or new Webkinz pets. They talk about Arte’s Curio Shop as well. I am in here off and on to see what is happening in WW.

The Gift Exchange! This is the place where you trade items with other members. To become a gift trainee. you must be a member for over 2 weeks, and have 50 HELPFUL posts. After you post your agreement in the thread in WI rules and Suggestions, if you are chosen you become a gift trainee. You have a gift coach who teach you how to trade and then you become gifted if they think you have a firm grasp on trading and values. I spend most of my time in the GE.

Well there are many sections of WI. The next time I do a lesson I will do some more. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to PM me or to post them.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #112
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

Good Job richeyrox12!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 11:08 AM   #113
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

thanks wiky!! You did an amazing job with the profiles! You helped me make mine!
Old 06-03-2008, 11:11 AM   #114
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

lol! your welcome!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #115
I wanna be a gifted
Webkinz :)

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

I liked that lesson!
Old 06-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #116
astro77677

astro77677 has a spectacular aura about

wow thanks for the lesson. i know alot more about it now.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:34 PM   #117
pinkcottencandy1

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

that was such an amazing lesson!
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #118
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I'm doing the making siggys but you can do avvies. Saturday's lesson is fine. I'll do Friday's lesson! Wikylo is teaching the lesson today so this should be good!
Great! I'll start preparing for it :]
I think I'll do Glitterbase

Richeyrox, great lesson! :]
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 01:15 AM   #119
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

thanks everyone!!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #120
louie87

louie87 is on a distinguished road

Student or Teacher: Student
WI username: Louie87
WW username:Louie87
Favorite Section of WI: Webkinz Contests
Lesson that you want to see : How to put color in ur profile

---------- louie87 added 8 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

and where are the profile albums

Last edited by louie87; 06-04-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
louie87 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fab teachers!!!!!, wi help, wi school