Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

Hi, I'm volleyuup and I have been on WI for about three months and I have learned so much about WI that I'm almost an expert! This thread is kinda like a summer school for any WI member who wants to join. You will have lessons daily and if you miss them, just go back a page in the thread! We will have discussions and learn how to become a very popular WI member. You will learn how to enter a contest and what judges are looking for. You will also learn about polls and how to change your siggy and avvie into something that is just for you! At the end of WI school, I will chose from all the students who should take over for the next month. We will do this all summer and it will be so fun! We can take up to 20 students and I will need 3 extra teachers to help me. We will start lessons on Wednesday the 28th of May. After that day, we will have no more student entries but you can look at the thread! If you have any questions, post them here or PM me if you would like. Two last things: Rules are just to be respectful and to have fun! Also, here is the entry form:

Student or Teacher:
WI username:
WW username:
Favorite Section of WI:
Lesson that you want to see:

Thanks and enter quick! Even if you know a lot about camp WI, stop in and read a lesson or two or help me teach! Please enter quickly!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Also, this session of WI school will end: June 28th

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-24-2008 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 01:00 AM   #2
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

Hi, I will like to join and think it will be fun!

May I be a TEACHER, please? I have been on WI since early January and will love to help teach with you

Student or Teacher: Teacher
WI username: Vanvan20
WW username: Vanvan20 or Nessness20
Favorite Section of WI: Housez Section, Bloopers & Goofs Section
Lesson that I want to see: HOW TO POST PICTURES!

:] Let me know if I may join! Thanks

Last edited by vanvan20; 05-26-2008 at 02:58 AM..
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WI School! Come and learn more about WI! Have fun and learn how to enter contests! Sign up today! We can take up to 20 people!

You are our second teacher! (I'm counting my self!) Congrats!
Old 05-25-2008, 01:17 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
You are our second teacher! (I'm counting my self!) Congrats!
Awesome! Thanks! So we begin when there are enough students? :]
Old 05-25-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

We will begin on Wednesday with the students that we have.
Old 05-25-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
We will begin on Wednesday with the students that we have.

Okay! Come on people join! :]

So the teachers are:

You and myself. That means we need 2 more teachers?
0 students. 20 remaining spots. :]
Old 05-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Student or Teacher: Student
WI Username: pinkcottencandy1
WW Username: pinkcottencandy1
Favorite Part: Contest or Tourment
Lesson That I Want To See: How To Trade Gifts!

---------- pinkcottencandy added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Cant Wait!!! I'm Sooooooooooooo Excited!

Last edited by pinkcottencandy; 05-25-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks! Be sure to come back on Wednesday for your first lesson!
Old 05-25-2008, 07:58 PM   #9
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

student
maggalina
maggalina
? just joined
everything
maggalina is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks for joining! This will help you out a lot! See you on Wednesday!
Closed

Tags
fab teachers!!!!!, wi help, wi school