Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
OFFLINEFOREVERD:
Webkinz :)

demilovato will become famous soon enough

Default WI newberry award!! Do you think that you are a creative writer then come here!! :D♥

Do you think that you are a great author?
Then you have came to the right place!
To enter please fill out the fourm:
WI Username:
Link to your story:
What you go by:
WW username:
OK now this is how it works
You will need to post the link to your story.
I will read all of them
I will pick 10 stories that i think are really good
I will then put the links to your stories on a poll.
Whos ever story is the best will be crowned the WI newberry award!!
♥PRIZES♥
1st place: The newberry award, 2 psf, & a recipie
2nd place: 1psf & a recapie
3rd place: 1 psf
You must add me kayleighms96 on WW!

---------- demilovato added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

anyone?.............

---------- demilovato added 22 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

come on you know you want to

Last edited by demilovato; 08-02-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
demilovato is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI newberry award!! Do you think that you are a creative writer then come here!! :D♥

can the story be about anything at all?
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
OFFLINEFOREVERD:

Default Re: WI newberry award!! Do you think that you are a creative writer then come here!! :D♥

Yes the story can be about ANYTHING

---------- demilovato added 16 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

anyone?.......................

Last edited by demilovato; 08-02-2008 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #4
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Hi! I'd love to enter! Actually, this is a story that I wrote before. Do you have a Club Penguin account? If you do, then you will understand it more. They have a lot of contests, one that I entered was the book room contest, to make the best story. If you win, they put it into a book in Club Penguin! Unfortunately, I didn't win, but I still like the story, so I decided to use it for this too! Hope you enjoy it!

The Best Surprise Party Ever

Calico was a secret agent, and no one knew except her friends who were secret agents too. She loved being a secret agent because she loved to solve mysteries and keep Club Penguin safe. One day she was making her usual morning rounds, looking for anything suspicious in Club Penguin. While she was at the stage, she saw a penguin accidentally drop a note on the floor. “Hey!” she called after him. “You dropped something!” But the penguin was gone. So, she picked it up and looked at it. It was a map of Club Penguin that had a red line running through some places, sort of like a trail. “Maybe if I follow this trail, I can find the penguin and give it back to him.” Calico thought. So she did, and the first place was the Pet Shop. The orange penguin was no where to be seen, so she went up to a penguin in a shirt that said ‘pet shop employee’. “May I help you?” she asked Calico. “Have you seen an orange penguin with a propeller hat on his head?” she asked. “Yes, I did” the penguin replied. “He went toward the forts.” Calico thanked her, and went off again. When she got there, two teams of penguins were having a snow ball fight. Then, just behind one of the forts, she saw the orange penguin. Suddenly the penguin saw her, and waddled to the town. “Wait!” she yelled. Calico started getting suspicious. She took out the map again. “Wait, a second here” she mumbled. There, where the trail seemed to end, at the lighthouse, was the word “target”. “I don’t know what he’s up to, but I’m going to find out!” she said. In the town, there was the hustle and bustle of many penguins rushing to get coffee, buy clothes, and party at the nightclub. But in the jostle, Calico saw the propeller hat. “After that propeller!” she thought. She finally made her way through the crowd, finding herself at the dock. She spotted two penguins talking about their puffles. “Excuse me?” she asked. “Have you two seen an orange penguin with a propeller hat?” “Ya, we’ve seen him” one of the penguins answered. “Creepy dude. He keeps on looking around like he doesn’t want anyone to know where he’s going.” “Which way did he go?” Calico questioned. “That way I think.” The other penguin pointed in the direction of the beach. “Thanks!” Calico hurried to the beach. But the orange penguin was, again, no where in sight. “Well, there’s only one thing left to do” she said, and slowly made her way into the lighthouse. Oddly, the lighthouse was all dark. Suddenly, all the lights turned on and “SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALICO!” all her friends jumped up from their hiding places and shouted. “Wow! That’s what I couldn’t remember this morning! Today’s my birthday!” Calico laughed. Her friends crowded around her. “We knew how much you love solving mysteries and helping Club Penguin, so we made up a mission that would lead to your surprise party!” her best friend said. “You guys really fooled me! I would have never guessed what you were up to!” Calico laughed some more. “Do you like the surprise?” one of her friends asked. “You bet I do! This was the best surprise party ever!” And it truly was.

My WI username is sciencegirl87
My WW username is sciencegirl87
I perfer being called sciencegirl87

sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
OFFLINEFOREVERD:

Thanks!...........
Old 08-02-2008, 08:09 PM   #6
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WI newberry award!! Do you think that you are a creative writer then come here!! :D♥

I'll enter !!

WW username ancePrincessKim101
Wi username : kimandkylee
The reason you got it : I entered it in a conest but the results aren't done yet .
Link : Post it soon
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #7
OFFLINEFOREVERD:

ok u need to do it soon!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #8
lovedemi

Hey girlie!!! I'll enter! Here is the story:

The Best Christmas Ever!

One day Megan woke up. The usual smile that was on her face soon faded to a frown. It was Christmas Eve and she didn’t even have enough money to buy a box of Cracker Jacks for her parents. She had to earn money and she knew she wouldn’t get it from doing chores around the house. Her family was, well, poor. So she gulped down her cereal and head out to earn some money.
Megan had heard of different places that gave jobs to people under 15 like Megan who was only twelve. First she headed to the soup kitchen. She remembered the place well. Once her family had so little money they had to eat there. She looked around at all the hungry people. She wanted to cry. These people had gone through so much more then she had. She headed to the front counter and asked to speak to the manager. When the manager heard she wanted a job she was so happy she couldn’t contain herself. “Of course you can work here!” she said. Megan was soon told what to do and started working. By the end of the day she had earned enough money to buy both her parents gifts and still had money left over for herself. She had also learned a lot about the people who ate there. Mr. Nichols was a veteran in the Vietnom War and was turning 95 on Monday. The Simon family couldn’t pay their mortgage and lost their house. She couldn’t believe the lives these people had. What could she do for them?
She bought both her parents new coats. They loved them. She received a new diary and a pack of pens.
The next day she went to the soup kitchen and handed the manger her left over money and left without saying a word. On her way home she was so excited because she had finally found out it is better to give then to get!

Thanks for reading!
WW username: ajet
WI Username: lovedemi
I prefer being called: demi or merrit

Last edited by lovedemi; 08-03-2008 at 04:39 PM..
Closed