Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
i love miley ray cyr
Webkinz :)

webkinzsupastar234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Wi Monthly Contest! Enter Your Messed Up Mixed Up Song Here!!! Win Big Only Accepting The First 20 Enteries You Will Be Narrowed Down On Song Length And Song!! Enter Here!! Win Big Psf's!!

HEY GUESS WHAT?? MAKE SURE TO CHECK DAILY TO SEE HOW FAR ALONG YOUR SONG HAS MADE IT!

ME-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
HANNAHBANNA246-WERE HAVING OUR MONTHLY SONG CONTEST
ME-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT
HANNAHBANNA246-THESE ARE THE RULES:
YOU MAY USE ANY SONG YOU WANT
CHANGE THE WORDS OR LYRICS TO ANYTHING YOU WANT
SUBMIT IT HERE
WATCH HOW FAR IT GOES
IF IT MAKES IT YOU WILL BE NARROWED DOWN
ME-NARROWED DOWN?
HANNAHBANNA246-DON'T WORRY EVERYONE HAS A FAIR CHANCE! YOU JUST ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. THE REASON FOR THAT IS SO MORE PEOPLE HAVE MORE OPPERTUINITYS TO WIN PSFS. THE REASON I'M HAVING THIS FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN! YOU CAN MAKE UP A SONG OR USE A SONG ALREADY BEEN MADE. DO NOT COPY OTHER'S IDEAS.
ME-WHENS THE DEADLINE THIS SOUNDS FUN! I WANT TO JOIN!
HANNAHBANNA246-WELL THE DEADLINE IS FEBUARY 11TH
ME- BUT IT SAYS ACCEPTING THE FIRST 20, HOW MANY ROUNDS ARE THERE?
HANNAHBANNA246- GOOD THING YOU ASKED ME WEBKINZSUPASTAR234, THERE IS AN ACCEPTION TO THIS RULE IF THERES ONLY 7 PEOPLE ENTERED I WILL LET MORE PEOPLE VOTE, SO ITS ALMOST FEBUARY ANYWAY. THERE ARE ATLEAST 4 ROUNDS. EVERYONE WILL WIN SOMETHING IF THEY LOOSE THE 1ST 2ND OR 3RD AND 4TH ROUND. THIS IS JUST THE WARM UP ROUND
ME- SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP A NEW SONG EVERYTIME AND DO OTHERS VOTE?
HANNAHBANNA246- OTHERS THAT HAVE LOST OR ARE NOT INVOLED IN THIS CONTEST CAN VOTE ON SONGS BY POSTING A REPLY ON MY PM. ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE UP A SONG, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN, MAKE IT REALLY WELL OR MAKE UP AN ENTIREALY AWESOME SONG TO WIN!!!

--- JUST TO POINT THIS OUT ME AND WEBKINZSUPASTAR AND HANNAHBANNA246 ARE THE SAME PEOPLE! TALK TO YOU LATER!

---------- webkinzsupastar234 added 5 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzsupastar234
HEY GUESS WHAT?? MAKE SURE TO CHECK DAILY TO SEE HOW FAR ALONG YOUR SONG HAS MADE IT!

ME-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
HANNAHBANNA246-WERE HAVING OUR MONTHLY SONG CONTEST
ME-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT
HANNAHBANNA246-THESE ARE THE RULES:
YOU MAY USE ANY SONG YOU WANT
CHANGE THE WORDS OR LYRICS TO ANYTHING YOU WANT
SUBMIT IT HERE
WATCH HOW FAR IT GOES
IF IT MAKES IT YOU WILL BE NARROWED DOWN
ME-NARROWED DOWN?
HANNAHBANNA246-DON'T WORRY EVERYONE HAS A FAIR CHANCE! YOU JUST ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. THE REASON FOR THAT IS SO MORE PEOPLE HAVE MORE OPPERTUINITYS TO WIN PSFS. THE REASON I'M HAVING THIS FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN! YOU CAN MAKE UP A SONG OR USE A SONG ALREADY BEEN MADE. DO NOT COPY OTHER'S IDEAS.
ME-WHENS THE DEADLINE THIS SOUNDS FUN! I WANT TO JOIN!
HANNAHBANNA246-WELL THE DEADLINE IS FEBUARY 11TH
ME- BUT IT SAYS ACCEPTING THE FIRST 20, HOW MANY ROUNDS ARE THERE?
HANNAHBANNA246- GOOD THING YOU ASKED ME WEBKINZSUPASTAR234, THERE IS AN ACCEPTION TO THIS RULE IF THERES ONLY 7 PEOPLE ENTERED I WILL LET MORE PEOPLE VOTE, SO ITS ALMOST FEBUARY ANYWAY. THERE ARE ATLEAST 4 ROUNDS. EVERYONE WILL WIN SOMETHING IF THEY LOOSE THE 1ST 2ND OR 3RD AND 4TH ROUND. THIS IS JUST THE WARM UP ROUND
ME- SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP A NEW SONG EVERYTIME AND DO OTHERS VOTE?
HANNAHBANNA246- OTHERS THAT HAVE LOST OR ARE NOT INVOLED IN THIS CONTEST CAN VOTE ON SONGS BY POSTING A REPLY ON MY PM. ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE UP A SONG, BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO WIN, MAKE IT REALLY WELL OR MAKE UP AN ENTIREALY AWESOME SONG TO WIN!!!

--- JUST TO POINT THIS OUT ME AND WEBKINZSUPASTAR AND HANNAHBANNA246 ARE THE SAME PEOPLE! TALK TO YOU LATER!
Example:song to hannah montana's rockstar (only one person can use this song because i didn't edit it yet) -- whoever asks first!
yea
oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
yeah-hey yeah yeah

woo!

Sometimes I walk a little faster
In the school hallway
Just to get next to you
Some days I spend a little extra
Time in the morning
Just to impress you

Guess you dont notice
Guess you dont need to
Sad you're not seein
what you're missin'
On the outside shy and away
On the inside dyin' to say

Chorus:
I'm unusual
Not so typical
Way too smart to be waiting around
Tai chi practicin'
Snowboard champion
I could fix the flat on your car
I might even be a rockstar

Sometimes I wish when the phone rings
That it would be you
Sayin' let's hang out
Then you confess
That there's something special between us
Why don't we find out

But you don't *even* know me
Guess you don't need me
Why you're not seein' what you're missin'
On the outside *shy and* away
On the inside dyin' to say

Chorus:
I'm unusual
Not so typical
Tai chi practicing
Snowboard champion
I might even be a rockstar *(a rockstar)*

Bridge:
If you only knew the real me
I'm telling you that we are meant to be
Now wouldn't it be nice if you could see
That I really am a rockstar
Yeah yeah

Yeah I really am a rockstar
Hey Hey Hey!

Woo!
Ha! A rockstar

I'm unusual
Not so typical
Tai chi practicing
Snowboard champion

Rockin it wherever we are
yeah yeah
Cuz I really am a rock star
Cuz I really am a rock star

I am a rockstar
Wao oh oh

Yeah

Goodnight Everybody!

Last edited by webkinzsupastar234; 01-29-2008 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Default Re: Wi Monthly Contest! Enter Your Messed Up Mixed Up Song Here!!! Win Big Only Accepting The First 20 Enteries You Will Be Narrowed Down On Song Length And Song!! Enter Here!! Win Big Psf's!!

OK. Here it goes.

............I'm all outta ideas!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:57 AM   #3
i love miley ray cyr

webkinzsupastar234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wi Monthly Contest! Enter Your Messed Up Mixed Up Song Here!!! Win Big Only Accepting The First 20 Enteries You Will Be Narrowed Down On Song Length And Song!! Enter Here!! Win Big Psf's!!

let me help you, it could have to do with glitches, things in ganz, things on wi, the new upcoming webkinz all those things!
Closed