Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #71
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Magazine Room Contest~ 0 SPOTS LEFT! Win BIG! JUDGING BEGINS SOON! Submit your pictures NOW~Good Luck!

the results will be posted within the next few days
after that I will remove 2 people from the list and I will send out the remaining people PSFs -surprises! and then I will announce the next room and send out PMs to let everyone know
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Magazine Room Contest~ 0 SPOTS LEFT! Win BIG! JUDGING BEGINS SOON! Submit your pictures NOW~Good Luck!

I want to ENTER but GRRRRRRRRRR i do not have paint or know how to down load ir
ottercute is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #73
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sorry you can't enter! maybe next time we start up a new contest!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #74
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: WI Magazine Room Contest~ ROUND 2- BEST LIVINGROOM~Please post your pics now:chuhulil, bubba424, Lissyla12, gReTa, goldL, mxmom8887, jessicabarnhart, jj887, Lefty21, ILoveMom619, Kermo1192, 0jacksonredwall

Is it OK if I enter tomorrow?????
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #75
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned

Default Re: WI Magazine Room Contest~ ROUND 2- BEST LIVINGROOM~Please post your pics now:chuhulil, bubba424, Lissyla12, gReTa, goldL, mxmom8887, jessicabarnhart, jj887, Lefty21, ILoveMom619, Kermo1192, 0jacksonredwall

Ok results are IN!!!
NOBODY has been eliminated- 3 people didn't post and 3 people were banned. so please start posting your livingroom pics! Next Sunday (1/18/09) is the deadline to post!

and that's ok if you post tomorrow jessica
Old 01-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #76
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

WONDERFUL!!!!!! I was feeling the pressure!!!!! Ok I will get to work!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #77
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned

haha LOL no pressure unless it's next sunday at 11:59pm and you stil haven't posted LOL

GOOD LUCK!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #78
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Here's my living room:

Click the image to open in full size.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #79
chuhulil
Webkinz :)

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

That's okay ottercute you can enter my contests.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #80
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

Here is my Living room.

What is a webkinz to do when it is to rainy to go out side and play? Why not get cozy in the living room with a few friends to play some games. There is t.v. for the grown ups, and as always mom at here desk. She is no doubt working on something for WI!!!!! Enjoy, and good luck everyone!

Last edited by jessicabarnhart; 02-04-2009 at 08:15 PM..
Closed