Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #11
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WI Magazine Contest

Hmmm... Well I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas for a job i could have? I'll proabably like any of them.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #12
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Would you like to be a poll section. Make up a poll and give me the link. The poll has to be about something webkinz related. Post the results in the magazine.

Oh and for the advice columnist I have this:

One of my friends/employees hasn't been on in a while. She has a contest for part of the magazine. And she is a good friend. What should I do?
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #13
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, kool okay. I'll make a poll now.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #14

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

Ok. I will work on that question. Is it something real, or just for the magazine?

---------- MaggieGirl789 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

And what issue will this be in, december?

Last edited by MaggieGirl789; 11-24-2008 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #15

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Arrow Re: WI Magazine Contest

You all know that Webkinz are cute right?
Well what you might've not known is that the fresh from the GANZ factory Black Panther is one of the cutest!!!
This adorable charcoal-black cat is brand, spankin', new and is looking for a home, preferably one with a cozy bed, and awesome wallpaper to go with its Chic Black Couch!
Here are some things you should know before you adopt this jet-black cutie:
  • Black Panthers are talented, but all of their smarts may not show. Get yours to show the world the real them by praising them when they make good choices, because that boosts their confidence!
  • Panthers are mysterious, so don't expect yours to be crystal-clear on everything. It takes a little time to get to know one of these cats.
  • All cats love to snooze, so be sure to purchase your Panther a luxurious, cozy bed for a good night's sleep!
  • Every cat in the world needs a little bit of TLC, so be sure to give your Black Panther treats and awards when they're good, and hug your plush one every day.
  • These jet-black kitties LOVE to look stylish all the time! They have beautiful black fur, and golden, amber eyes that would look absolutely awesome with any of these colors:
Red (It stands out against their fur, therefore making them look very nice)
Gold (It goes with their eyes)
Hot pink (It stands out)
Emerald green (It looks quite pretty)
and
Maroon (It compliments the eyes of this cat)
  • All cats love to exercise, so give your wild n' cute panther a good run on the treadmill, a nice round of bounces on the trampoline, or simply have them jump hurdles at the Kinzville Academy.
That's all you should need to know about Black Panthers, and have a great day full of feline fun!
-cutiebug343
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #16
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

cutiebug343: Great article cutiebug343. I love it. It makes me want to adopt a black panther.

MaggieGirl789: This will be in the issue that comes out on saturday. And the issue is already solved but you can do it anyway. Oh and your doing awesome. You are so into your job that you are like an awesome employee.

Luna_Lovegood: I saw your poll. I thought it was great. I really love it. You are a great addition to the WI Magazine Family. And if you want links to some of the other employees profiles to talk to them I can give them to you. They might be useful for ideas and stuff if you need them.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:04 AM   #17
Alaza

Okay! And here's the link to the poll:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=430199
Old 11-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #18
chuhulil

Luna_Lovegood: I absolutely love the poll. I can't get over it. I bet other people will like it too. And I really love iy. So anyway, the link should make people want to enter those contests.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #19
chuhulil

This is for all you guys out there
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #20

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

wait i dont get it. How do you earn points?
hottie85 is offline Female
Closed