Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
chuhulil
Webkinz :)

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Default WI Magazine Contest

Magazine

Unless all the rules are followed Entries will be disqualified

Rules:
We are having yet another contest for WI Magazine. Anyone wanting to report for WI's hottest Magazine can write in an article about their favorite star that they have caught in Alyssa's Star Challenge. This issues title is WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR. Make sure to write your name under your aarticle. The issue can be viewed in the News& Insider Info. Anyone is welcome to read it on my profile and leave comments. Anyone can enter the contest. Also if you want you can enter the advice collumn where you can ask a question and it can be in the next issue.. Good Luck!!! The Contest closes on 11/25/08. Once you get as many PSF's as this scoreboard then you get prizes.

PSF's
:chi::abn::rac::pig::clyde::koala:

- Magazine editor chuhulil

missionarykate: 1
lobster4560: 1

audrey8915: 2

eellak: 1
ChihuahuaGirl16
: 1
kiki4kara: 1

Last edited by chuhulil; 10-27-2008 at 07:17 PM..
chuhulil is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WI Magazine Contest

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

Everybody loves to look at the stars before they go to bed if you sleeping outside. Well on WW it doesn't have to be night! With Alyssa's Star Challenge You can catch starts and admire them! My favorite one I caught was the dog bone which I forot what the name was! LOL! I think it was my first star the I caught! Have fun on Alyssa's Star Challeng and Wish Upon a Star and your dream might just come true! ~ zoeychloe101 ~
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
chuhulil

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

Great Article, zoeychloe101. I will pick a winner on Saturday.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:30 AM   #4

Webkinzlover85 is an unknown quantity at this point

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

There are billions of stars in the galaxy. Our galaxy is called... Hey, all this talk about stars makes me think about Alyssa's Star Challenge on Webkinz World. Alyssa's Star Challenge is like the gem hunt in the curio shop. In the star challenge, you get 3 tries to click on a star that gives you one for your collection. So one night look up and whish upon a star that you will get a star on Webkinz World.

- Webkinzlover85

Last edited by Webkinzlover85; 10-19-2008 at 09:42 AM..
Old 10-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #5
chuhulil

Great Article Webkinzlover85. I love it. I will pick a winner Saturday.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #6

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

"When you wish apon a star"
Alyssa's Star Challage is a challage when you catch stars to win a prize. Everyone loves to go gem hunting so why not have star hunting! When I first saw this I did not want to do it now I love catching stars for her!! She is so sweet and her voice is so amazing. I really enjoy Alyssa's Star Challage!

---------- 51396 added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

"When you wish apon a star"
Alyssa's Star Challage is a challage when you catch stars to win a prize. Everyone loves to go gem hunting so why not have star hunting! When I first saw this I did not want to do it now I love catching stars for her!! She is so sweet and her voice is so amazing. I really enjoy Alyssa's Star Challage! -51396

---------- 51396 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Please use the sencond one!

Last edited by 51396; 10-19-2008 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
51396 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
kiki4katara

kiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to allkiki4katara is a name known to all

There is a new feature on Webkinz world for everyone who has ever wanted to dive through the skies in search of stars. With the wave of a net you can capture astro emblems and glow flakes. Just click over to The charm forest and go to Alyssa's Star Challenge!
When you first enter the Star Challenge, white specks of white light litter the sky. A few special sparkles of pink, purple, blue, yellow, and orange catch your eye.
You move your mouse to a colorful spot and click. If your lucky you catch a star or a sky cookie! If not, you zoom over to the next colored dot and try your luck again. If you find a star, you can either keep it and add it to a collection, or trade it to Alyssa for kinzcash.
Sometimes a comet or shooting star fly across the monitor. Time your click just right and you can be awarded with pieces of space suit clothing. Unlucky hunters just get a "shooting star" message pasted upon their screen.
I love looking for stars with Alyssa. I can find beautiful stars like "sky print" or one that resembles a lightning bolt! If I find a double, I can trade with friendly Alyssa and receive kinzcash to fund storage of my new space suit!
Make your wish upon a star today and hope to find something amazing in Alyssa's Star Challenge!

-kiki4katara

Last edited by kiki4katara; 10-19-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: added name
kiki4katara is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:52 PM   #8
chuhulil

Spoiler: show
That's great. I love your articles. I will pick a winner on Saturday.

Read the spoiler.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:58 PM   #9
chuhulil

kiki4katara you won. Nice job. And all you guys who didn't win nice articles. Enter again soon.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooo! I didn't know you had this Contest going on too! I would've entered and advertised! hahaha! let me know of the next one!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Closed