Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #11
I <33 you
Webkinz :)

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz holiday room contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! Including Porcupine, Bat, Floral Fox, Bubblegumasarus, Unicorn, Pegasus, and more!

Okay bromsisa! And rodsbaby, if you'll send me a pm I can walk you through the process of posting your room. Thanks for your interest!
gracie503 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #12

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz holiday room contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! Including Porcupine, Bat, Floral Fox, Bubblegumasarus, Unicorn, Pegasus, and more!

It's ok I know how to do it, so you can take more time helping rodsbaby...Also I will look in through the threads to and see if I can find a how to link...recently there was a really great 'how to upload you pic' thread...so if I can find it I will post the link here.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
I <33 you

Okay Bromsisa, and I was looking for a link too, but most of the how to threads are kind of complicated. Maybe I should make one....
Old 12-12-2008, 11:37 AM   #14
jenna522

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

here is my room

Last edited by mxmom8887; 01-18-2009 at 06:17 AM..
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 07:34 PM   #15

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

All the entries are so wonderful and beautiful. Here is mine and hope this works...I don't have good luck with uploading...Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-12-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: Picture didn't show
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #16
I <33 you

Oh wow! Every has done great so far! Keep posting!
Old 12-18-2008, 10:52 AM   #17

AlissaCG is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz holiday/winter room/garden contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! I have 79 webkinz, I'm sure that you'll find some that you want!

Lots of nice rooms.

Last edited by AlissaCG; 12-18-2008 at 12:36 PM..
AlissaCG is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #18
I <33 you

I know! All the rooms are great! Do you have one? If you do., you should post it!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #19
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by gracie503
Hello people! I'm Gracie, this is Lizzie :wt:, and this is Florencia! (no smilie...but you can guess). We will be judging all of you peoples' holiday rooms and/or garden! I want the rooms to be creative and fun. Even if you have no exclusives, I'm looking at how creative the room is, NOT how rich you are in WW. They don't have to be holiday, I like the winter ones too! Rules: No fighting, No stealing, No spamming, No commenting. Have fun! ALL non-wintery or non-holiday-y WILL NOT be considered. They will be disqualified. Okay, now that we have all the rules out of the way, HAVE FUN!
1st place: 3 PSFs of their choice.
2nd place: 2 PSFs of their choice.
3rd place: 1 PSF of their choice.
4th place: 1 W-shop food of MY choice.

Good luck to everyone!!! I look forward to seeing all of y'all's rooms!
I really want to enter, but can't figure out how to post a pic. I was able to start an album, but not post here?!? HELP!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 04:28 PM   #20
I <33 you

Hi Jessica, I saw your album and your room looks really good! I can post it here for you if you want!
Closed