Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
I <33 you
Webkinz :)

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Webkinz holiday room contest! E-store items allowed! Winners are annouced! Everyone who entered please come look at the results!

Hello people! I'm Gracie, this is Lizzie :wt:, and this is Florencia! (no smilie...but you can guess). We will be judging all of you peoples' holiday rooms and/or garden! I want the rooms to be creative and fun. Even if you have no exclusives, I'm looking at how creative the room is, NOT how rich you are in WW. They don't have to be holiday, I like the winter ones too! Rules: No fighting, No stealing, No spamming, No commenting. Have fun! ALL non-wintery or non-holiday-y WILL NOT be considered. They will be disqualified. Okay, now that we have all the rules out of the way, HAVE FUN!
1st place: 3 PSFs of their choice: Mxmom8887, pm me! Comments: Love the room, the garden is fantastic!
2nd place: 2 PSFs of their choice: jessicabarnhart, SENT! Comments: I don't know what it was about this room, but the first time I saw it it just....felt....warm. cozy. colorful. not too busy. creative. Even though you didn't have very many items, you arranged them in a very nice way and I liked it!
3rd place: 1 PSF of their choice. AlissaCG, pm me! Comments: I love how you used the candy theme tv. I really love the lamps. They just make the room warm and bright. It wasn't too cramped or busy.
4th place: 1 W-shop food of MY choice. Fubfroggy25, pm me! Comments: I think that the room was little busy, but a toy workshop isn't going to be quiet and peaceful! The toys add a nice touch.

Good luck to everyone!!! I look forward to seeing all of y'all's rooms!

Last edited by gracie503; 12-29-2008 at 07:59 PM..
gracie503 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
post on my profile!

hannahgrace is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz holiday/winter room/garden contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! I have 79 webkinz, I'm sure that you'll find some that you want!

hey! i might enter later.
hannahgrace is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #3
I <33 you

Default Re: Webkinz holiday/winter room/garden contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! I have 79 webkinz, I'm sure that you'll find some that you want!

Cool! I'm looking forward to seeing your room!
Old 12-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #4

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

Click the image to open in full size.
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #5
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Well, i'll enter my garden room. JUst will take 10 minutes or so...

---------- queenofblosomes added 12 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Here is My Garden!

Last edited by queenofblosomes; 12-06-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #6

AlissaCG is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first Christmas at WW so I am waiting for the rest of the X-Mas items to come up for sail but here is my Room so far.

Last edited by AlissaCG; 12-18-2008 at 12:34 PM..
AlissaCG is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
I <33 you

Awesome rooms guys! Keep em comin!

---------- gracie503 added 22 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else????

---------- gracie503 added 537 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Anyone!??!?!??! Come on people! PLEASE?

---------- gracie503 added 1216 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Why does no one post?

Last edited by gracie503; 12-08-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
I <33 you

Default Re: Webkinz holiday room contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! Including Porcupine, Bat, Floral Fox, Bubblegumasarus, Unicorn, Pegasus, and more!

Ugh no one ever posts!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #9

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz holiday room contest! E-store items allowed! 1st place will win 3 PSFs of their choice! Including Porcupine, Bat, Floral Fox, Bubblegumasarus, Unicorn, Pegasus, and more!

I am entering but I have to decide which kind of room I am going to enter. So I"ll be back soon to showcase my room.

Great entries so far...I love them all!!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #10

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i would like to enter,, but i do not know hw to do the picture of my room? you know, how to show it???
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed